Duizhang & Noona ^^

Noona, Saranghae

 

Today is the day where EXO-M and EXO-K will perform together in MCountdown. EXO-M was very nervous because this is the first stage in Korea.

They were at the Dressing room getting ready for their Performance.

Tao and Sehun was eating, Lay, Chen, Suho, Xiumin, D.O, and Kris were watching the recording of other artists who is also promoting their new songs. Baekhyun and Chanyeol we’re playing around and Kai and Luhan was Dancing.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. All of their heads turned towards the door to see Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun, who is also known as TaeTiSeo entering their room.

“Annnyeonghaseyeo !! SNSD, TaeTiSeo imnida !!” TaeTiseo bowed.

All of EXO stood up and formed a line.

“ We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyeo ! EXO imnida” They bowed.

“So, this is your first stage together, right ?” Taeyeon said.

“Nae !! and we are so excited to be together on stage” Suho smiled.

“But I think EXO-M is kind of nervous. I can see that on their faces” Tiffany giggled as she looked at EXO-M’s leader, waiting for his answer.

Kris is just staring at her deeply like he was deeply inlove with her. *She is so pretty*

“uhhh...na..nae... we are alittle n..nervous cause this is our first performance in ko..Korea.” He stuttered.

She show him his Eye-smile which melt him more. “Hehe... why are stuttering, huh ? Our Duizhang ??”

“i...i am ??” he blushed. *She called me “Our Duizhang”.. Her eye-smile really melts me.*

“nae, you are...aigoo, you’re so cute !” she went closer to Kris to pinch his.

He looked at her while she pinch his cheek. *Im falling inlove more with you*

Suddenly, the PD said..”TaeTiSeo ! You’re next !! be ready”

“I guess we should go to record our performance now.” Seohyun said.

“Nae, we should go now!” Taeyeon waved.

“Bye Everyone ! See you Later !! and Exo-M , don’t be nervous.. you guys can do it !! Fighting !!” She smiled at EXO and waved.

Kris smiled to himself. *I wish you could be mine*

They continued what they’re doing. Exo watch TTS performed with a smile. Kris is just staring at Tiffany on the whole performance.

Suddenly, a guy whispered to Kris’ ear.

“You like Fany Noona, right ?” Kris startled and face that man.

“Yah Chanyeol !! you startle me !!” Kris said with an annoyed voice.

“Sorry. But answer me  !!” Chanyeol replied.

“Answer you?”

“Yeah, I asked you. Do you like Fany Noona”

“a..ani..” Kris stuttered again.

“Then why are stuttering while talking to her ?” Chanyeol said, suspiciously.

“ofcourse, they are our Sunbaes” He answered nervously. *I can’t get caught*

“why did you blush when she smiled at you ? why are you staring at her deeply ? why are you’re eyes only focus at her?” Chanyeol asked non-stop.

Kris got annoyed. “Okay, I love Noona. Now, you already know so stop bugging me!”

“araseo Hyung but you can’t fall inlove with noona, we all know that she just think of us as a Dongsaeng.”

“I know” Kris sighed.

Kris stood up and went out of the dressing room. He was planning to go to the restroom when he bumped to a girl wearing a pink dress.

The girl fell dwn on her .

“Ouchyy” she said.

“Oh, I’m sorry !!” He met eyes with the girl and he was shocked to see it’s Tiffany.

*Oh !! Noona, mianhae!!” He helped her get-up.

“It’s okay Duizhang” She smiled at hm.

Once again. He started to stare at her deeply. Tiffany looked at him.

“Uhhhh, Duizhang, is there something on my face?”

“ani...” He mentally slap himself *Pabo me ! stop staring at her.*

“Oh... ummm... Duizhang ah !! can I call you Duizhang ??” She asked.

“Nae, ofcourse noona” He smiled.

“Hehe... I just find it cute J” she giggled.

“Nae, noona.” He smiled.

She stop smiling when she saw Kris smiling. *He’s smile makes him more handsome.*

“Wae, noona ?” Kris asked.

“OMO ! is this real? Our serious Duizhang is smiling” She jumped up and down.

“ Wae ? you think I don’t smile?” He smirked. *Only you can make me smile like an idiot*

“Ani. And you smirked too? WAH!!!”She continue to jump.

He chuckled. Tiffany continue to jump but because she was wearing heels, she fell down but luckily Kris caught her.

Their eyes met and their faces we’re just inch closer... Tiffany found it awkward so she break the eye contact and stand up.

“Uhhh...  thanks.” She blushed.

“No need noona. You should be careful. Don’t jump to much or you’ll get hurt.” He smiled.

“Nae.”

“Noona, I have to go now... See you!” He waved

“Nae, bye Duizhang!” She waved back.

 

~~~~~~~

A/N : I said this is a one-shot but i think it will have 2 or 3 chapters.. but i think it will just be 2 :)

Enjoy! Sorry for the grammars and Typo.

I did not edit this.

Looking forward to your comments :)