Sorry for not updating!!

Finding Myself

Zelo's POV

Today is my second day of school and I'm not as nervous as yesterday. I don't plan on telling Yongguk hyung about my friendship with Ren and Sungjong but I am going to ask them to tell me the truth about themselves. Once I got done getting ready Youngguk was cooking my breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning Zelo" He said. "Good morning hyung!". I sat down and ate my breakfast then we headed towards the car.

"Zelo remember what I said about Ren I just don't want you to get hurt". "Don't worry hyung I'll stop talking to him". We finally reached the school and I started walking towards our meeting place. Sungjong was the only one there I guess Niel and Ren haven't came yet. "Hi Zelo! How are you?". "I'm ok. Where are the others?". "Niel is staying home and Ren is over by that tree" he pointed toward a tree where Ren was hugging another guy. "That's Jr he's my brother and Ren's boyfriend" Sungjong explained.

Once Jr finally left Ren walked towards us. "Hi Zelo hi Sunjong hyung". "Ren can I ask you something?" I said. He nodded while we walked towards our classes. "Is it true your in a gang called Nu'est?". "Yea I am. How did you know?". "My hyung told me not to hang out with you but you don't look like a bad person so I just wont tell him were still friends". "Don't worry Zelo I'm not as bad as your hyung thinks I am".

School went by fast I didn't have any homework so it was a pretty good day. I spotted Youngguk's car waiting for me in the parking lot.

7F4FD31E5354A8EE8385EE64D65965.jpg

"Hi hyung" I greeted him. "Hey Jello. How was school?". "It was good but I'm really hyung. Did Himchan cook anything?". "No he went to the bakery to get some cupcakes, But don't worry ill cook for you". I knew this wasn't going to end well if Yongguk was cooking.


Himchan's POV

I was mad. No, I was furious. I've been waiting at this bakery for 2 hours just for my cupcakes I ordered yesterday. As I was sitting down I noticed a cute boy walk in. He wore pink skinny jeans, a plain white v-neck, and just a bit of eyeliner. I couldn't take my eyes of of him even after he ordered his chocolate milk and left.

After he exited the small cafe/bakery I went after him. "You with the pink skinny jeans wait up!" I yelled. He actually turned around and gave me a confused look. "What do you randomly yell out to strangers all the time?" He asked. "Do you always turn around when strangers call out to you?" I asked back. "What do you want anyway?". "I wanted to see if we could maybe go on a date?". "How did you know I was gay?". "Your wearing pink skinny jeans". "Fine. I'm Sungjong. what's your name?". "Himchan".

We exchanged cell phone numbers and said goodbye. I went bake into the bakery to get my cupcakes but the cashier said someone already took them. It was easy to say that I left as a very sad and pissed off customer.


Yongguk's POV

I had cooked breakfast for Zelo but he ended up spitting it out. Is my cooking really that bad? After Zelo served himself some cereal Youngjae called me upstairs, apparently this was urgent. I knocked on his bedroom door something you always have to do if Daehyun is in the room with him, I learnt my lesson last time. "Come in" he said. Youngjae was sitting on his bed with his laptop and a bunch of files, notes, and a couple of phone numbers written on a paper spread around his bed.

"Ok Yongguk I have great news. I spoke with some one in Japan and he knows who kidnapped Minki. The only problem is Minki's no longer in Japan, but here in Seoul I just don't know what he looks like". "That's great, but who kidnapped him?" I asked eager to know who took him. He showed me the message the man had sent him and I was shocked when I saw who the kidnappers were.

 

 

 

Im soooooooo sorry for not updating!!!!!!!!! Im supper busy=(. But i am already working on the next chapter and i'll try to make it waaaaaaaay better