Chapter 2

Finding Myself

Yongguk's POV

 

I was driving home in my black car after getting jumped by a gang while I went to the store to get cigarettes. The injuries weren't serious, but I knew Himchan would go crazy about my bruises. I was at least 15 minutes away from home when my phone vibrated and I knew who it was that was calling me. "Himchan don't worry I'm almost there". "Well hurry because Onew hyung just told me some interesting news". After the 15 minutes I finally pulled up to our house and parked the car in the garage.

Luxury Homes 7,500 Square Foot For Sale in Los Angeles

We live on the rich side of Seoul because of the people we work with pay us a lot and Youngjae hacks into some bank accounts. I grab the pack of cigarettes I bought and walked towards the door. "Yongguk what took- Did you get into another fight?!" Himchan said while coming to investigate some cuts on my face. "Some gang just caught me by suprise. It's no big deal". "Fine I wont spend time on treating your wounds. Do you know a gang named Super Junior?". "Yea I've heard about them. Aren't they the best gang in all of Asia?" I wanted to know what Onew had told him. "Well they're living in Japan know, but they've been training a gang and there coming to live in Seoul". "They must be pretty good then. Do you know if they've made any alliances with anyone?" I asked. "I know one of them as a brother in Infinite so I'm guessing they have an alliance with them". I told him we would discuss more of this tomorrow and we should get some sleep. Before I went to my room I wanted to see how the other members were doing.

I walked towards Youngjae's room and found him and Daehyun playing video games. "What are you guys doing? It's 12 o'clock you need to sleep". "Sorry hyung we'll sleep once were done with this level". I nodded and went towards Jongup's room. He was already asleep and was wearing his new glow in the dark pajamas I bought for each of the members. Next was Zelo's room. The room was dark, but I could tell he wasn't in his bed. There was an extra room that connected to his, it was to small for it to be a bedroom so we turned it into extra room for Zelo for whenever he wanted some privacy. He has a t.v, video games, and a bunch of weird somewhat disturbing drawings he has taped on a wall, he is currently working on another drawing. "Zelo you should be asleep right now its past midnight"I said while trying to get a look at the drawing. "Sorry hyung I lost track of time". He put his art supplies away and closed his sketchpad. "Did you take your sleeping pills?" I asked. Zelo has to take special sleeping pills or he will have nightmares and won't get enough sleep. "Hyung I don't like them please don't make me take them" He begged me. I went to his bathroom and got the pills from his medicine cabinet which was filled with other pills like sleeping pills, antidepressants, and anti-psychotic medications. I got a water bottle from his dresser and handed him the pills. After he drank the water I told him to open his mouth to check if he really did swallow them. I tucked him into bed and his bunny night light (learning he hated being alone in the dark I had bought him a night light one day and some glow in the dark pajamas ).

Finally arriving to my room I took a relaxing hot shower. I changed into my pajamas and went to my closet to get a box and sat on my bed opening the box. This box was very important to me because it had pictures of my family and I when we were at home, on vacations, or when my mom just took random photos of us. A specific picture of my brother Minki and I made me tear up because it was taken the day he was born. The reason why I started to cry was because his birthday was tomorrow.

 


 

 

Jr's POV

"Were sending you guys to Seoul not just beacause we think your ready, but because we think you guys could bring down all the gangs in Seoul. So don't disappoint me. You guys are dismissed Siwon and Heechul will drive you to the airport" Leeteuk said. We went to our dorm to pick up our bags and were driven to the airport. Siwon and Heechul said their goodbyes and goodlucks to us and drove off. I grabbed a hold of Ren's hand and we walked into the airport to wait for our flight.

-I don't feel like writing about their flight so pretend their in Seoul now-

 

After the flight we got into a cab and I handed the driver a address Leeteuk had written down. We all looked out the windows and took in our surrondings. I noticed that we started to to pass some big expensive looking homes. I asked the driver where we were and he said our house was on the expensive side of Seoul. He stopped at a modern looking home and helped us get our luggage out of his cab. We all looked at our new home in amazment.

Private House Lake Hollywood 6

 

"Are we going to look around or are we going stare at it with our mouths open?" Ren said picking up his suitcase and walking towards the front door. "I get to choose my room first?" Baekho said pushing Ren out of the way and running into the house." No your not! What happened to ladies first?" Ren said running into the house. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute my boyfriend is. Once we were all inside Aron read a note that was on the table. "Hello Nu'est and welcome to your new home. I'm hoping you love it because I made sure this house was to your liking it has a pool and a gym, I even decorated your rooms for you. Go check them out and rest I will give you guys a call tomorrow morning". "Lets all go look for rooms" I suggested.

Modern and Futuristic Kids Bedroom Design Ideas Yellow Black Pictures Minhyun's room

modern-gray-bedroom-set-design.jpg Aron's room

Contemporary-Bedroom-Designs-with-OrangeBaekho's room

 White-Black-and-Red-Modern-Bedroom-with-Jr's room

black-purple-bedroom-interior-design.jpg Ren's room

After we all saw our room and finished unpacking I suggested we all go to the game room to hang out. We all loved our rooms and were extremely grateful to Super Junior for spending so much money on us. Each of us had a TV, computer, and bathroom in our rooms. "Good thing we have our own bathrooms or we would have to wait for hours for Ren to do his hair" Baekho . "Shut up I don't take that long" He gave Baekho a slight push. "We should probably go to sleep tomorrow is a big day for us" Aron said and we all said goodnight to each other. I walked Ren to his room and gave him a goodnight kiss. I turned off all the light from inside the house and went to bed.

 

 

 

Sorry for all the pictures. I probably wont be able to update for awhile but i will try! Please comment =)