Chapter 7

Finding Myself

JR's POV

"What do you mean you're going on a date?!" I looked at Sungjong who was the texting the guy he met today.

"I'm going on a date, that's not hard to understand".

"You can't, you don't even know the guy. What are your hyungs' saying about this date?" I crossed my arms knowing Infinite would never let Sungjong go on a date with a stranger.

"Gyu Hyung said as long as I'm back by 11:00. Don't worry hyung i can take care of myself. I have to go get ready i'll see you tomorrow".

I wasn't happy about Sungjong going on a date with a complete stranger so I decided to make Baekho go with me and spy on Sungjong and his date. "Why do I have to spy on Sungjong with you? I think its ok for him to go on a date" Baekho whined for the hundredth time.

"I just want to know who he's going out with what if the guy's a or something, he could be a weirdo".

"JR, your hiding in a bush I think your the only weird one here".

tumblr_mgu0ftVoP71r0ecabo1_500.pngSungjong's outfit tumblr_mgtzkbjGYX1r0ecabo1_500.pngHimchan's outfit

We spotted Sungjong and the guy going into a pet shop holding hands. "Aw how cute he's taking Sungjong to play with puppies!" I'm starting to think Baekho was the wrong person to bring along. Inside the employee brought 4 puppies for them to play with and a couple of toys. Sungjong actually looked happy the entire time it also made me feel guilty for not trusting him with this guy.

"Hey Jr, doesn't that guy look familiar?" Baekho pointed. I looked at the guy and he did look a bit familiar.

"He's from B.A.P! Come on were going to go pay a visit to his leader".


~BEFORE HIMCHAN WENT ON HIS DATE~

Himchan's POV

I felt guilty that I was about to go out with someone when I'm already dating Jongup so I decided to go confront him about it. "Jongup can we talk?"

I found him in his room typing away on his laptop."Sure what's up?".

" Look I really do like you and whenever I hold you close to me I feel like the most luckiest person in the world but today I met someone and all those feelings went away. When I saw this person I felt like I had to protect him and show him how much I love him. So I asked him out" it hurt me when I said all these things to Jongup but I had to .

"You know you can tell me anything and yea i like you but if being with someone else makes you happy then I'd be more than happy to break up with you". I gave him the biggest hug I could. "But you have to bring him home one day so we can meet him". I nodded and exited the room to go get ready.


Yongguk's POV

"Hyung can we play video games?" Zelo asked as he came down from his room.

"Have you finished your homework?"

"Yea. Here read it over and see if i made any mistakes. We're supposed to right a rap about a break up." He  said while handed me his homework.

You texting me, you testin’ me
All in my face, a pest to me
You show me love, you promise me
I held you up, you less than me
I waited for the love that had to come but never came my way
As well, I had to deal with all your fake (never change)
Ain’t needin’ any love
Boy, you never earned my trust
All you do is act a fool
You ain’t without your crew
It’s plain boy, you gotta go
Pack your , it’s adios
I never wanna see your busted around here (no more)

Lyrics from go away japanese version by 2NE1

 

"Zelo! Who taught you these bad words?".

"You did. You get angry easily when you drive". He sat down and we started playing our Xbox when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and saw an angry looking JR.

"What are you doing here? How do you even know where we live?"

"That doesn't matter! Why is your friend Himchan going out with my brother what are you guys planning?"

"What? Himchan is not going out with your brother!". He reached for his phone and showed me a picture of Himchan and Jr's brother kissing. The garage door opens and in comes Himchan holding hands with his date.

"Sungjong what are you doing going out with this guy? Do you know who he is?" Jr asked.

"Jr I can go out with who ever I want and besides I really like him".

Jr grabbed Sungjong by the wrist and started to pull him out the door."Leave him alone I'm not going to hurt him" Himchan tried to go after him but I held him back.

"Himchan I'm not going to let you see him anymore".

"Yonguk I've finally found someone I care about and your not going to let me see him anymore! What kind of friend are you? I love Sungjong even if I've only been with him for 4 hours it felt like 4 years. He makes me happy."

"I'm sorry Himchan but I cant let you." Himchan went upstairs to his room and slammed the door closed.

"Come on Zelo we should go to bed" I turned around but he wasn't there anymore so I walked up to his room and found him already asleep. I spotted some recent drawings of his and looked through them.

Dave_McKean___Sphinx_by_JulienHB.jpgMirrorMask__Ink_by_ButterflysDemise.jpgMirrorMask_doll_by_J_Leigh.jpg

But what really caught my eye was the writing on his wall. I couldn't really see what it said because it was dark so I took my phone out and set it on night vision to make out what it said on his wall.

Just pretend its written in really big  on his wall =)

 


Jr's POV

"Were going to have to talk about this sooner or later". I said to Sungjong who was sitting in the back of the car while we drove him back home. I called Sunggyu to explain the whole situation and promised me he wouldn't let him see Himchan anymore.

"Unless your going to say I can keep seeing Himchan than we don't have anything to talk about".

"You'll thank me for this later. Did you really think he loved you? He's known for being the player of B.A.P and you were probably going to fall victim to his plan". We finally arrived at Infinite's house to drop Sungjong off.

"I really hate you right now Jr so please just don't talk to me right now". He slammed the door and walked into the house.