Unforgettable Meeting

I Still Believe In Love

LEGEND

Red- Seohyun

Pink- Jessica

Blue- Kyuhyun

Purple- Taeyeon

Green- Leeteuk

Orange- For other people

Italic- Their Thoughts

 

 

“Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She saw the tub that is full of bubbles but Seohyun wasn’t there. Then she thought that did she drown herself? Oh My God!”. She went closer to the tub to see if Seohyun was there.

“UNNIE!!!!” She quickly dipped her hands to the tub so that she can grab Seohyun but Jessica felt only the warm water. She moved her hands in different ways to make sure.

 

“Jessica? What are you doing?” a curious Seohyun asked her worried sister.

 

Jessica stopped and slowly looked to Seohyun. “Uhm nothing. I just feel like having a warm bubble bath”. She smiled to her sister.

 

“Uh. That’s so weird of you. Are you sick?” She asked her and went a little closer to her.

 

“Are you kidding me!!!? I was so worried of you! I thought you drowned yourself in into that tub!” Points at the tub. “Where the heck have you been?! I’ve been looking for you!” She rinsed her hands.

 

“Calm down. I will never do that. I just bought some food for us to eat”.

 

“For us? Wait, you know that I’m coming?”

 

“Of course. You’re my only family so I know you’ll come to comfort me”.

 

“y-yeah. You’re right. So how are you feeling?”

 

“Well.. I’m sad. Of course. Who wouldn’t be sad after her fiancé died? And I’m very mad right now”.

 

“Well you should be!! We have to find those criminals so that they could pay for what they did”.

 

“No. you’re getting it all wrong Jess. What I mean is, I am mad at myself! I want to be punished!”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Because, I’m the reason why he died.” Seohyun started to cry again.

 

“Unnie. Don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault. It’s those two foreigners’ fault. Shhh” she tried to comfort her by hugging her and tapping her back gently.

 

*Dingdong*

 

The Jung sisters looked at each other with a question on their faces

 

“Were you expecting someone?” Jessica asked

 

“No. How about you?”

 

“Definitely not”

 

They went to the front door and opened it.

 

“Surprise!”

 

At the Heaven’s Quarter

Kyuhyun and Taeyeon were waiting for their turn to be assigned. Taeyeon was luckily called and she was assigned to be the Guardian Angel of a 7 yrs old kid who is destined to have a cancer at the age of 15 and die at the age of 17. She has to guide the little girl on the right path so that her soul can go to heaven.

 

“Assignment no. 197640870. Miss Taeyeon Kim. Please claim your data on quarter 3”

 

“Yes!! I got my first Assignment!! Yes Yes Yes!!!!”

 

“Good for you Tae. Do your best!”Kyuhyun told Taeyeon with a smile.

 

“Yes! I will do my very best! I won’t let anyone get in my way”

 

“That’s the spirit! Now go and claim your data”

 

“OK. I’ll be right back” Taeyeon went inside quarter 3 and claimed her data. She went outside reading it very well.

 

“So? What’s your assignment?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I’ll be a guardian to a girl who will die because of cancer. Oppa, do you know where Adriatico tower I is?”

 

“Neh. I’ve had an assignment there before but mine was tower II. Want me to bring you there?”

 

“Sure. But how about you’re assignment?”

 

“They will give it to me if they see me”

 

“Oh. Ok. Let’s go.”

 

 

 Back to Seohyun’s Condo

 

“Surprise!”

 

“Teukkie Oppa!!” Seohyun hugged Leeteuk

 

“Yah. What are you doing here?” Jessica said rudely

 

“Oooh… Why so rude Sica. I’m your Oppa.”

 

“Whatever. Are you coming or not?”

 

“Be nice ok. You’re prettier when you’re smiling.” Leeteuk tapped Jessica’s shoulder came went in.

 

The three told their stories to catch up with each other. When it is time for Leeteuk to go, the Jungs bid him goodbye.

 

“Bye Oppa. Be careful on your way down!”

 

“Neh. I will” He gave Seohyun one last hug

 

“Bye Leeteuk! Hope not to see you so soon”

 

“Bye Sica!”

 

-Kyuhyun and Taeyeon

 

“Is this it?”

 

“Yes it is. What floor?”

 

“Uhm. 43 Avia”

 

“Uh. Ok. Just use the elevator. I have to go back now. Siwon is calling me. Enjoy your first assignment!” He waived at Taeyeon and disappeared.

 

“Wai-t. Aish. I need to ask one more question. No Taeyeon you can do this! Fighting!” Taeyeon waited for the elevator to open.

 

*Ding*

 

“Oh.” Taeyeon stood at the centre.

She didn’t know that someone else is on the other side. When the elevator door opened up they both took a step. They bumped into each other and Taeyeon fell on her . She winced and tried to stand. A hand was offered to her and she took it without any hesitation. When their hands touched they both felt a different kind of aura. Taeyeon felt an Evil but pure one and the man felt a good and pure aura.

 

“Thank You” “Sorry” Both spoke at the same time.

 

“Sorry” The man said

 

“Oh no it’s ok. You don’t have to say sorry. I wasn’t looking so it’s my fault”

 

“Oh ok. Uhm are you. Never mind”

 

“What? Did you felt that too?”

 

“Felt what?”

 

“That weird aura? Are you a demon?”

 

The man was shocked so he covered with his hand. He was afraid that someone else might hear her. He dragged her to a corner and released her.

 

“Lower you voice Angel!”

 

“Yah! My name is not Angel! I’m Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“I don’t care what your name is!”

 

“How about you? What’s your name? Is your name Demon? Hi Demon! Nice to meet you!”

 

“That’s not funny!”

 

“Hey Demon! Wanna go out with me?” Taeyeon raised her voice a little louder.

 

“I said lower your voice woman!”

 

“It’s Taeyeon! That’s unfair! I already told you my name! I need to know your name too!”

 

“I didn’t ask for you to tell me your name! Pabo!”

 

“You’re so mean” Taeyeon started to make a crying face and sound

 

The Officer saw them arguing and confronted them.

 

“Excuse me Madam, Sir. Is everything alright in here?”

 

“Yes. Everything is alright”

 

“No it’s not. My husband doesn’t want to come home with me”. Taeyeon continued on her crying while acting hehehe. Sorry mister. I’m in the mood to play .”

 

“Yah! I’m not your damn husband! Officer this young lady here is crazy. Please don’t mind her.”

 

“I married you because you told me that you love me. Now you’re cheating on me! Officer, arrest this man!” Taeyeon acted out.

 

“Sorry Madam. I’m in no position of doing that. Please settle your mess outside.”

 

“How rude!”

 

“Sorry Madam. I’m just doing my job.”

 

“Ok Ok. We’ll go outside”

 

They both went outside and continued their issues

 

“Yah! How dare you say that?”

 

“Say what? Sir. Just tell me your name and I will leave you alone.”

 

“Fine fine. I’m Leeteuk. You happy now?”

 

“Annyeong Leeteuk-ssi!”

 

“Now leave me alone.”

 

Taeyeon grabbed his collar and whispered to him

 

“I really like you Leeteuk. I hope to see you again” She bit his ear and ran inside the tower and entered the elevator quickly.

 

Leeteuk’s face turned so red. He had never encountered a girl like that before.

 

:) Hello! Comment and Subscribe!! :)

If you saw any wrong grammars, Spelling, Flaws. PLEASE Do Tell ME. Comment it! 

Which couple do you want to appear next?

Arigato Gozaimasu! Kamsahamnida! Thank You! Salamat! Xie Xie! Merci!