Paradise or Inferno in Phuket

I Still Believe In Love

 

Legend:

Red- Seohyun

Blue- Yonghwa

Green- Doctor, waitress, 2 men, etc.

Bold- English

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Phuket Airport Internationals. Local time is 1:48 p.m and the temperature is 78F.

For your safety and comfort, we ask that you please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

On behalf of Thai Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!”

 

 

          “Seo. Wake up. We’re here.” Tapping seohyun’s shoulder lightly.

 

         “mmmm.”

 

         “Seo.” He blew on Seohyun’s ear which startled her.

 

         “Yah! You know I hate it when you do that!” Seohyun shouts at Yonghwa so loud that everyone inside the plane heard her and

looked at her.

 

         “Shhhh… Not too loud. We’re inside the plane.”

 

Seohyun looked at everyone inside the plane and apologized.Mianhe. I’m Sorry!”

 

         “Now let’s go. Our tour guide is waiting or us.”

 

         “Don’t do that again ok? I really hate it..” Seohyun grabbed her bag and started to walk.

 

      “Yes ma’am.” Following Seohyun outside the plane.

 

At the JW Marriott Phuket Resort…

 

 

          “Woah! Oppa. Is this where we’re going to stay?” Seohyun said in awe.

 

          “Yes. This is one of my relative’s property. They gave us 30% discount.” Smiling with both hands inserted in his pocket.

 

          “30% ? Aren’t you their relative? They should have given it to you for free”.

 

          “Well, Business is business. I think they’re kind enough to give us 30% discount.” He walks to the check in counter.

 

      “Welcome to JW Marriott Phuket Resort. How may I help you?”

 

      “We have a reservation here. My name is Park Yonghwa.”

 

      “Ow. You are the relative of Mr. Jay Wong?”

 

      “Yes I am. Can you give us our room number”

 

      “Yes sir. Your room number is 1701. Here’s your keycard, It’s a 2 bedroom pool suite. Enjoy your stay”.

 

      “Thank you”.

 

         “Let’s go Seo”. Held Seohyun’s hand and went to their room.

 

         “Oppa. Do we have separate rooms?”

 

         “Yes.” They entered their suite.

 

         “Woah! Oppa it’s so big!!!”

 

         “It’s their biggest room and the most expensive.”

   

 

          “I guess I’m lucky to have you. So where’s my room?”

 

          “Go to the right.”

 

          “Thanks. I’ll go ahead and change my clothes. Let’s unpack later. Ok?”

 

          “Ok sure.”

 

Before going to her room, Seohyun kiss Yonghwa’s cheeks. Yonghwa blushed and gave Seohyun a Big smile.

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

          “Hmm. What should I wear?” Searching her suitcase.

 

It took her 20 minutes looking for a perfect outfit that is simple but elegant

 

          “This is perfect”. She looked at herself at the mirror.

 

          “OMO. I have to hurry”. She rushed out of her room to see if Yonghwa is ready to go.

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

          “Oppa! Are ready?”

 

          “Wait I’m just unpacking”

 

          “Yah! I told you to unpack later didn’t I? come on! It’s already 3! The sun will be setting soon!”

 

          “Alright alright. Let’s go!”

 

 

They went to see the beach and ordered some drinks. Seohyun was enjoying everything while Yonghwa is a little bit bored and

tired. But his boredom is kind of being removed by seeing Seohyun’s pure face.

 

          “Oppa. Why are you sad?”

 

          “I’m not sad. I’m just a little bit bored”.

 

          “Uhm. Ok. Why don’t we do something that you really like?”

 

          “Like what?”

 

          “Well.. since it’s already 8 why don’t we go to a bar? I know you like going to bars. But this time it is different because you

have me with you.. Wanna go?"

 

          “Sure thing! Let’s go and change first”

 

          “OK”

 

 At their suite.

 

         “Are you ready?”

 

         “Oppa. I’m kinda nervous. I’ve never been into a bar before. Do you think what I’m wearing is fine?”

 

         “You’ll be alright. You have me with you. And yes you’re dress is fine. Come on. Let’s go.”

 

At the Waikiki Bar.

 

       “Welcome to Waikiki Bar Sir, Ma’am. This way please.”

 

A waitress seated them at the table near the dance floor

 

       “May I take your orders?”

 

       “Yes please. I want 2 bottles of Becks beer and a...” Looked at Seohyun.

 

       “Do you have tropical fruit juice? I’m not alcoholic.”

 

       “Of course ma’am. So you’re orders are 2 bottles of _____ and 1 glass of tropical fruit juice. I’ll be back.”

 

       “Ok thanks”

 

 

 

           “Yah I saw you look at her legs”

 

           “no I wasn't”

 

           “yes you were”

 

           “Seo. Are you jealous?”

 

           “Why would I be?”

 

           “Well… Nothing.. Wanna dance?

 

           “Sure”

 

 

They both danced at the dance floor. Seohyun noticed 2 man looking at her while she was dancing. She thinks they are such a ert.

 

           “Oppa. I wanna go back to our table”

 

           “Oh. Ok”

 

After getting back to their table their drinks were served.

 

       “Here’s your order. Anything else you want?”

 

       “No. thanks.”

 

           “Oppa this juice tastes good.”

 

           “Why don’t you put some alcohol in it”

 

           “But it might taste bad”

 

           “No it wouldn’t”

 

           “Ok. But just a little. ok?”

 

           “Ok”

 

Yonghwa poured some of his drinks into Seohyun’s juice.

 

           “There you go now drink up”

 

          “Mmm. It doesn’t taste bad at all”

 

          “See, I told you so”

 

          “Does your drink taste goo too?”

 

          “Well for me it does. I don’t know for you.”

 

          “Let me try”

 

          “I’ll let you if you do it in one shot”

 

          “ok”

 

          “Here you go”

 

Yonghwa gave Seohyun a shot of his drink

 

          “Hmm.. it doesn’t taste that bad”

 

          “You want me to order some for you?”

 

          “Sure.”

 

Yonghwa went to the bartender and ask for 2 more bottles of his drink.

Mean while at their table. Seohyun was left alone drinking her juice when the 2 men a while ago sat beside her.

 

       “Hi sweetie”

 

       “Hey! This is not your table!”

 

       “But we want to drink with you.

 

       “You’re so pretty”

 

       “Are you a Chinese? Korean? Japanese? Your English is good too”

 

       “What do you care! Go away!”

 

       “Haha this chick is nice!”

 

       “Yeah. Come on. Join us in our table”

 

       “No Freaking Way You Ugly Drunkards!”

 

       “Hey! Stay away from my fiancé!”

 

       “Oh. Here comes the little guy”

 

       “What’s up man! Wanna join us?”

 

       “Stay away from her”

 

       “Man.. You better shut up” The second man stood up and went near to Yonghwa.

 

       “No. You Shut up!"

 

He punched the man. The man got angry and punched Yonghwa back. They were fighting and Seohyun was screaming.

 

       “No! Stop it! Don’t hurt him! Someone! Please! Help him!”

 

The other was getting pissed off so he shot Yonghwa in his back before Yonghwa punches his friend.

The 2 foreigners were shocked and ran out of the the bar

 

       “No!! Oppa!!!” She went to him as fast as she could and covered the gunshot with pressure.

 

       “Somebody! Call an ambulance!!” She kept on putting pressure on his wound to stop the bleeding.

 

          “Oppa! Stay with me! Ambulance is coming!” 

 

Even though she is a doctor she can’t do anything to help her dying fiancé. She knew another way but she doesn’t know if that would work. When the ambulance came he was very weak. They arrived in the hospital but he was getting paler. Seohyun waited for the doctor to come out. She was crying so hard and because they were in phuket she doesn’t have anyone to comfort her. When the doctor came out of the OR she ran to him.

 

       “Are you the family of Mr. Park Yonghwa?”

       

       “No. But I’m his fiancé. Any news about him?”

 

       “Yes. And” 

 

       “What is it doctor? Can I see him now? Is he gonna be fine?”

 

       “We’re very sorry miss.. We tried our best but he didn’t make it”

 

       “No! Your lying! I want to see him! Where is he!!!”

 

       “I’m so sorry”

 

       “No!!! You useless doctor! If I were the one inside that room he will be saved!! You’re so stupid!!!!”

 

       “I’m Sorry” The doctor left Seohyun alone weeping.

 

 

End of Chapter 2.. I know it isn't that good.. sorry

Next Chapter will also be a long chapter because some of the characters will be added.

i need 2 pairings and i already decided to add haesica.. seokyu will be added maybe on chapter 7.. Which pairings would you like to add?

Don't forget to Subscribe and comment :)