520

Description

Sehun does not understand why every time he takes bus 520, he will see him

"Who are you waiting for?"
"That seat is taken."

 

 

[Story revision completed on August 11, 2015]

Foreword

Hello everyone!

This is the story that is kind of like a Sehun version of Original Cliche, the story that got so much love that I was completely overwhelmed. However, as I have been writing and writing this story, it no longer is merely a small story about a young boy and a bus boy. No, it has turned into something more.

The meaning behind this story really just lies in the word growth. As we all get older and older, we start to see how the world really is. People come and go, and in order to stay the same you need to change. And I think that is really what this story is wanting to portray: learning how to put closures on the past, just so you can move on. As you grow up, you will learn that sometimes the forever you wished for is no longer possible. Yet, that does not mean despair. That does not mean you have no reason to live anymore. You live in order to live that cycle again and again, to collect a jar of memories worth cherishing for a lifetime. That is what this story is about.

Tinywings  

 



“Luhan-sshi, which stop is your destination?”

"I don't know. I'm just waiting."

 

 

Translations!
Indonesian by xiaolaxoxo, click here. Continued by 0312_luLuEXOtics, click here.
Malaysian by BlueHeartStarlight, click here or here.
Spanish by Gigi_SM, click here.

13/05/2015 Because of multiple personal reasons, I won't accept any translations anymore. These three translations above are the only ones I approve of. I do am grateful for the interest.
 

Tinywings
[520] The last chapter of this story is coming up soon!