02

Babo, You're My Wife!

 

Your POV

The next morning I awoke to the sound of Chanyeol’s loud snoring. At first I thought it was a wild animal or something similar, but it was only that idiot.

He was peacefully curled up at the bottom of my bed, looking so cosy and adorable. I didn’t want to disturb his sleep but if our parents found us sleeping in the same bed then we would both be dead!

“Yah, wake up!” I whispered in an urging voice. But Chanyeol only blinked twice then mumbled something as he turned over on his side and fell right back to sleep.   

“Wake up.” I whispered again, gently shaking his shoulders. He didn’t respond so then I selfishly used his weakness to wake him up.

“S-s-stop.” Chanyeol gigged as I quickly ran my hands up the sides of his shirt and started tickling him with full force. His giggle was so damn cute that I continued to tickle him senseless till he begged for me to stop but I just grinned like a madman.

“I want to sleep.” He pouted a little as he grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me down into his arms, our bodies were pressed against each other and it suddenly made me feel uncomfortable.

“What the hell?” I yelled, as a sudden burst of anger rushed through me and I quickly removed myself from his arms.

“Aissh just give me five more minutes.” He grumbled, as if he was disappointed.

“Fine.” I gritted my teeth in frustration and rushed out of my room.  

Chanyeol’s POV

What the hell did I do wrong now? She always gets mad but never tells me why, it’s like she just expects me to know but I’m not a mind reader!

It’s so frustrating because I just want us to be how we used to be, but she’s not co-operating, she not putting any effort into this friendship. It’s like she’s already given up and she expects me to as well, but I don’t want to give up because she’s my world.

If I give up on her then I might as well give up on my whole life. 

I sighed as I climbed out of her window and ran across the yard as fast as I could. I looked back and waved, but she wasn’t there so I sighed again as I climbed in through my bedroom window.

It’s been four years since we first started sleeping together. I don’t mean sleeping as in having , I mean just lying next to each other and wrapping her in my safe arms till she falls asleep.

It makes her feel safe and happy, knowing that I’ll always be there to protect her, knowing that I’ll always comfort her.

But nowadays she just sees it as a burden and tells me not to come. Sometimes she even locks the window so I can’t get in but deep down we both know that she needs me.

Your POV

I went back to apologize but he wasn’t there, it hasn’t even been five minutes yet! I don’t why I was so angry but now I feel terrible. I’m fortunate enough to have someone like him but why am I pushing him away? It doesn’t make sense, like is there something wrong with me?

Bzzz bzzz.. My phone started vibrating. I quickly picked it up hoping it was Chanyeol but a very annoying voice squealed on the other line.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana!!!” Eunjung screamed so loud into my ears that I had to hold the phone away till she stopped squealing my name.

“Eunjung!” I tried to fake a sweet voice but my tone went back to being harsh.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Hana dear why do you sound so bitter?. It’s our first day at Seoul Arts Academy! Shouldn’t you be excited?” She asked with genuine worry in her tone.

“What? Excited like you?” I chuckled, but it ended up sounding really rude.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Eunjung cried on the other line.

“Ah I’m sorry I didn’t mean anything bad. I’m just in a really bad mood right now so I’ll just talk to you later okay. Do you want me to pick you up?” 

“Oh no it’s okay ^0^ my oppa is going to take me ^0^”

“Ah is that so. Okay then Eunjungiee I’ll see you soon ^0^”

I put the phone down and glanced at the alarm clock on my bedside table, it was only 6:00am. I still had 3 more hours till enrolment so I guess this gives me plenty of time to get ready.

It was now 8:30am and I was pretty much ready to go but still there was something missing, or should I say someone. Chanyeol still hasn’t called yet and I don’t even know why I’m expecting him to since I should be the one apologising.

Should I go next door and apologise?

But the next thing I know, my damn feet started to drag me towards my car instead of Chanyeol’s house and I was soon on my way to Seoul Arts Academy, alone.

Damn me and my pride.

A/N: Wahhh what you think of ‘your’ character? keke.