2014 - Hello Xaki

Description

It's year 2014. The dating ban had been lifted along with YGE's new, swag duo-unit -- The Ace and The Queen. March of 2014, the album was realeased. May of the same year, the promotions stopped. So why is G-Dragon and CL in the controversial talk show - Hello Xaki for?

 

Hey, I'm back with another two-shot. Please feel free to write if you want questions to be added in the script of Kim Xaki [you know, questions for our King and Queen XD].

 

I know - you might kill me for yet again NOT updating Born for the Stage and I have a confession to make -- I am thinking of deleting Swap Milktea.

 

This fanfic is purely for entertainment purposes only! Aside from obvious facts [that I know other fans out there already know], the Queen and the King, the entire idea is mine including the show and the host. I CLEARLY DON'T OWN CL, GD AND THOSE FACTS! 

Foreword

tumblr_m3eox2dtDl1qahxkwo1_500.png

Images not mine - credits to the owners :)

 

Host Kim Xaki stood in front of the audience which was mostly composed of BlackJack’s, V.I.P’s and of course, the now well known Infiknights. The spotlight was quite blinding but she was used to it.

 

The director gave her the go on her earpiece—a sign that they were now shooting live. Her cue. “Hello Seoul!” Xaki opened and the audience replied a deafening Hello, Xaki in return.

 

“Yes, yes—I’m glad that all of you are in top shape tonight noticing how you scream your reply.” The young host replied with a laugh. “Okay—since all of you are excited, let’s start the whole show now shall we?” She started walking towards her seat where she will be positioned during the whole forty-five minute show.

 

Beside her were other two chairs, or more likely, throne-looking seats. Tonight, Xaki’s show, Hello Xaki, would be dominating the show charts.

 

The lights suddenly dimmed and the VTR started playing.

 

Cheers could be heard from the audience, of course.

 

The video was released almost three years ago, but the product of the ‘promotional’ video was only released this year, 2014. YGE gave wind to the media that a new-unit was going to be released. New duo they might be, but the strongest one so far. And yes, March of 2014, The Ace and The Queen of YG Entertainment was released. Seoul City’s Baddest Female, CL and the King of Kings, G-Dragon.

 

Screams were yet again released as the two artists entered the stage, and get this, in matching outfits. Impressive.

 

Host Kim Xaki stood up to bow to the leaders as they did to.

 

Their album, The Ace and The Queen already stopped their promotions last May with a big BANG so everybody might be wondering why CL and GD are in Hello Xaki in the middle of September?

 

Simple. Because last week was a feast for the whole media, haters, fans and of course a field day for the Infiknights—YG Entertainment officially announced and confirmed the dating rumors in regards their leaders.

 

Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin had been dating for almost five years.