Hello Xaki First Half

2014 - Hello Xaki

tumblr_m3eox2dtDl1qahxkwo1_500.png

 

 

Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin had been dating for almost five years.

 

“Gosh—this is my first time to actually be nervous before.” Kim Xaki said with an awkward chuckle. CL and G-Dragon also looked quite awkward. “Omo—you two look like you just debuted.” The host added. “You know—looking all shy towards the camera.”

 

“Well, actually it’s our first time to face the camera live with people knowing our right relationship.” Big Bang’s leader said.

 

True enough, Hello Xaki is the first and lucky talk show to ever tame the leaders for an interview in regards their relationship. “So, who was the one who said that it’s about time to let the fans know about you guys?”

 

G-Dragon and CL looked at each other, as if telling the other to say it. “To be honest YG-Papa trolled us and the next thing that we knew was that our relationship was all over the internet.” CL said while G-Dragon laughed.  Well, that seem to lighten the mood. “YG-sajangnim?” Kim Xaki comfirmed.

 

“Deh—you see, Chaerin and I had been talking towards the revelation of our relationship. But we were having problems on how to do it or who’s going to act as bait and say it.” G-Dragon explained as CL suddenly found her shoes awesome. “The whole YG family already knew about me and Chaerin dating but we kept it a secret from YG-hyung. We didn’t know that Dongwook-hyung and Teddy-hyung already told sajangnim about the relationship and that the three of them already planned something.”

 

“The next day we were really shocked.” He finished.

 

Kim Xaki nodded. “YG seem to like traumatizing his artists.” The host concluded as the audience along GD and CL laughed with her statement.

 

“So what happened next?” Kim Xaki asked.

 

“I asked Dara-unnie to help me update my Me2day and confirm the news. It seem to be the easiest solution to at least tone the news a little bit.” CL replied before looking at her lover. “I updated my Me2day as well. I even asked the boys to also confirm the news to spread the revelation faster.” G-Dragon supported. “And then after that I suddenly felt these emotions. Relief and worry.” The boy added.

 

“Truth was, Jingyo-oppa and I had been debating about the idea of revealing our relationship because we were worried that everything might go down hill after that. Not only our careers but most importantly, this something between us.” CL confessed before G-Dragon held her hand.

 

The fans squealed—even Kim Xaki smiled at the sweet gesture. Secretly, the host herself was an Infiknight and seeing true skinship from her favorite OTP was a big dream come true for her—of course, nobody needed to know that.

 

“But then, we said that we are nothing but liars towards our fans because we kept on saying that we’re not dating or anybody in that matter even that the Dating Bad has been lifted, so we concluded that maybe it’s about time that the fans know.” She concluded.

 

“Okay, it looked like you were also looking at the consequences of your actions.” Kim Xaki asked. “I am sure that everybody wanted to know how you two met.”

 

CL and G-Dragon looked at each other. “We met, um—where did we meet?” CL asked before giving out a shy chuckled. G-Dragon only laughed at his girlfriend before turning to Kim Xaki. “Some of my Nuthang friends already knew her—you know even before she became an official YG trainee.”

 

“Ah—so does that mean that you have been friends for a really long time?” Kim Xaki asked.

 

The couple only nodded. “Then—I don’t know, we just sort of become close.” G-Dragon said. “During 2ne1tv seasons the both of you were seen really close. Was that because you were already in a relationship?” Kim Xaki asked as another video of them was played.

 

G-Dragon visiting 2ne1 during Numero photoshoot, during the Fire MV shoot, Netizen awards, and even Mama 2009. Next video was played from GD tv. The Leaders BTS, and even CL massaging Kwon Jiyong.

 

“Omaigahd—the two of you better explain all of that.” Kim Xaki said in a playful tone. Meanwhile, CL and GD only smiled like love sick high schoolers. “She was already madly in love with me.” G-Dragon said before earning a slap in the arm from his girl. “Yah—aniyo. He was just too obvious when it comes to me.” CL replied.

 

“So were the two of you dating already?” Kim Xaki asked in an anxious tone.

 

“Ani—we were really close friends during those times.” CL answered. “Close friends? Then, G-Dragon-ssi, why are you giving CL-ssi a special treatment from the other members of 2ne1?”

 

“Yeah—why were you giving me special treatment during those times?” CL backed up as she playfully glared at G-Dragon. The boy only hid behind CL.Another round of squeals and laughter from the audience, Kim Xaki and CL were heard. “See? He’s not even denying it! He was already in love with me!”

 

Kwon leadah didn’t answer but he nod his head with that sly smile playing in his lips. “Aigoo, aigoo—Jiyong-ssi seems to be really in love.”

 

“Tests say that I love that much so maybe it’s a habit.” He replied as the studio guffawed yet again. “But how long have you already been in a relationship?” The host asked. “4 years.” The girl replied in haste. “Ani—we are dating for 5 years.” The boyfriend corrected.

 

Kim Xaki looked confused. “Huh?”

 

Chaerin Lee counted the years with her fingers before smiling goofily, “Deh—it’s been 5 years.”

 

“Woah—CL-ssi, you seem to forget a lot of things.” The host asked her. “Deh, she’s a really forgetful girl. She even forgets our anniversaries sometimes.” G-Dragon pouted. “Eh? Is that true?” Kim Xaki asked CL.

 

“It hurts my ego but yes—I am a really forgetful person.” She admitted. “But what happens if you forget anniversaries?”

 

Silence ruled as everybody waited for CL’s answer. However, when she opened to answer, she only said “It’s a secret.”

 

“Aigoo—let’s stop this interview, they’re not telling us anything!” Kim Xaki joked. “Anyway, G-Dragon-ssi, how did you confess to CL-ssi?” The host added before CL hid her face in her hands and G-Dragon laughed. “She was the one who confessed!”

 

The studio was filled with questions, now that was an unexpected answer. “Eh? Wae? What happened?”

 

G-Dragon was about to speak when CL covered his mouth with her hands “Yah—don’t say it! I have a career to protect!”

 

“Aigoo—that’s it, let’s stop this show now!”

 

Somehow, GD managed to take and hold his girlfriend’s wrists as the girl gave up and hid her face on his shoulder to avoid humiliation. “It was also partially my plan but I didn’t expect her to react in that way.

 

“We were partying in one of the YG clubs and of course, not to brag, but I am still known as Girls Desire so it was really inevitable that girls would come in our table to chit chat sometimes. I was not in a mood to party at all but Top-hyung persuaded me to go since Seungri planned to act all crazy that night and that it was my responsibility to look after that brat. I was still mad at her that night—”

 

“Omo, why are you mad at her, Jiyong-ssi?” Kim Xaki asked. “Those were the times were in her fan boys voiced their say on how much they like her.” He casually replied. “So does that mean you were jealous during those times?” The host asked. Kwon Jiyong only nodded. “So I decided on trying an experiment. I let a girl kiss my neck.” The whole studio gasped as the G-Dragon pointed on a specific part of his neck.

 

“Ohh—Bad boy, GD.”

 

“Then the next thing I knew was that she was already ignoring me. So I thought that maybe what I did was a little overboard.” He said as CL moved from his shoulder to look at the host. “He really went overboard.” She replied. Kim Xaki only nodded “Deh, please teach your boyfriend a lesson, CL-ssi.”

 

“Jiyong-ssi, what happened next?”

 

Instead of GD, CL replied. “I confronted him about his feelings towards me.”

 

“You know those dramas where in girls are getting dragged by the lead men, that happened between us. The only thing was I was the one getting dragged and she was the one dragging.” He said as the studio roared in another fit of laughter. He then looked at his girlfriend who was pouting because of the situation, “You know, Chae—sometimes I wonder who the male in this relationship is.” That brought a smile in her lips.

 

“Aigoo—the two of you are really a match!” Kim Xaki said after she recovered from her laughter. “Yes, I think so too.” CL replied. They were both straightforward.

 

“So, who is the jealous one in your relationship? Knowing the history of your confession, is it you CL-ssi?” Kim Xaki asked. “Ani—he’s jealous of anything.” CL replied while pointing at the I’m-sorry-I-didn’t-hear-anything GD. The boy was looking at the spotlight trying too look oblivious.

 

“Yah, G-Dragon-ssi, is that true?” The host asked. “Hul? I am?” G-Dragon asked CL. “Jiyong-ssi  is trying to act innocent, Chaerin-ssi so please elaborate more on that topic.”

 

“Usually it’s Youngbae-oppa or Seungri he’s being jealous at!” Chaerin announced as the studio roared to woahs and oohs. “He’s thinking that I might take them away from him!”

 

The studio frozed before bursting into laughter. “Eh? He’s not jealous because of the other way around?” Kim Xaki asked—was she hearing things? “Then you really have to wonder who’s the male in your relationship is, Chaerin-ssi.” The host added.

 

Everybody turned to the dragon, expecting him to explain. “It’s a habit.”

 

“But aren’t you at least worried that either Youngbae-ssi  or Seungri-ssi might steal your girlfriend away? I mean, I heard that Chaerin-ssi is quite close with the YG men.” The host asked. GD was quiet for a while before saying “Hmm, with Youngbae I have no worries since he’s my best friend. I trust him that he won’t take Hunchae from me. But Seungri… That brat wanted whatever I have. He’s trying to seduce her ever since.”

 

“That’s expected from V.I but why are you worried that much?” Kim Xaki just wanted him to elaborate that’s all. “You know what they say that Chaerin and I are not compatible because we’re too much of the same person and that saying that opposite poles always attracts. I was worried that Chaerin might like him more than me since they bicker like a cat and a dog would.” Jiyong said with his head down—either from embarrassment or that he’s mad.

 

Nobody knew.

 

“Ah, so do you want to give V.I a video message?” Kim Xaki asked. G-Dragon looked at the camera and immediately said “Yah—stop stealing my woman, bro!”

 

“How about you, Chaerin-ssi, have you ever been jealous of anybody before?” Kim Xaki asked the female leader. “After that incident in the club, I think I haven’t been jealous again.” She said in whole honesty.

 

But of course, Kwon leadah had a retort on that. “Even how much I tried she doesn’t get jealous at all. Sometimes I wonder what she really feels for me.”

 

Seeing that the two were now comfortable, Kim Xaki decided to dig deeper towards sensitive topics.

 

“From your five years of relationship, were there any third parties involved?” The host was expecting a pregnant pause, but Chaerin answered a fast “Yes.”



 

A/N: I guess the main interview is still on the second half. Aigoo--it's a really challenging fic !! Please, if you have a question in mind, please say so - it would help a lot! Comment down, please ??