002

The Power Of Our Love

 

Jongup stirred in his bed and looked straight in the ceiling. He couldn't sleep since Himchan was snoring too loud. He crossed his face and looked at Himchan who was sleeping like a fat pig. He shook his head and smirked at Himchan's silliness. He took his phone from the cabinet and saw 3 messages from you.

He sit up on his bed and opened all of her messages. Jongup suddenly jumped out of his bed. 

"Oppa, lets have a midnight walk. I'll be waiting at the park."

-Received at 10.29 pm

"Oppa, someone is following me, I'm scared. Are you going here?" 

-Received at 10.40 pm

"Oppa! Someone is chasing me!" 

-Received at 11.00 am

Jongup slipped his jacket and ran out in rush, slamming the door behind himHimchan snapped his head up and looked around. He noticed that the bunk of Jongup is empty. He stood up from his bed and looked at Jongup's phone litted up. Being concious, he took his phone and read the messages. 

His widened his eyes realizing that you're in trouble. He quickly put on his scarf and jacket, rushed out from his room and knocked on everyone's room and told them that you're in trouble.

--

 

Jongup ran in the mountain slopes and looked around to see if there are any trance of you. He ran in each direction and saw nothing. He dropped on the ice scarves as tears slowly run down his cheeks. He tried to catch up his cold breathe and tighten his scarf around his neck. He looked on the ice scarves and saw trails of blood with a short word written on it. 

"What has roots as nobody sees, is taller then trees. Up, up it goes and yet never growns. What was it?"

Jongup looked at the trails of blood and thought maybe someone hurt you and someone used your blood to write on the ice. He stood up and saw something glimmering from the moonlight. He bent down and picked up the necklace. It was the necklace he gave to you. He clenched his fist and put it inside his pocket.

 

"Up, up it goes and yet never grows, what is it?" Jongup whispered to himself and looked at the peak of the mountain.

"Mountain!" he quickly ran to the opposite direction and ran in the mountains. He stopped for a while and looked around the icey forest. He let out a sigh and a gasp of cloud exited his mouth. He saw a note scarve in the tree. He wiped off the ice and read another riddle. 

 

"Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive it endless call."

 

Jongup glanced at his watch and smirked. Time.

He quickly ran on the side of the mountains and saw an old house with a big clock in the middle. It was rusty and straps of veins are wrapping against it. He can feel shivers run down his spine and looked once again at the house. He ran inside the house and screamed out for your name.

He kicked one room and saw you with your body tied in a chair. There was a dirty hanky wrapped in your mouth and there are scars and trails of blood on her cheeks, neck, arms and legs. When Jongup was about to approached and free her, he heard a voice in the dark.

 

"What stays where it is when it goes off?" someone asked. Hyosung slowly approached him and played with the swift knife in her fingers without any trance of doubts.

"H-hyosung?!.."

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Jongup glared at her.

"Tch.. I'm having some fun. In this Christmas holiday" she smirked as she pointed the gun at you.

"Put it down Hyosung." Jongup looked at her with pure disgust.

"So it's right that you already have a new girlfriend? Psh.." She sighed as she pull the trigger.

 

But just before she can pull the trigger, someone kicked it off her hands. He looked to his right and saw Himchan wiping his mouth with his thumb. He looked at Jongup and nodded.

Jongup untied the rope in your hands and carried you out. Hot tears started to stream down your face as she felt Jongup's presense beside you. You both heard a gun shot and looked at each other. You both saw Himchan running towards you and told "Run out before she can do anything to you!". He run to the door and looked at the commotion.

They saw 3 men slowly approaching them from behind. Jongup looked at you and forced you to look at her.

 

"_____, look at me." you quickly looked at Jongup with pure fear in your eyes.

"I want you to run and hide anywhere. You can go back to the resort and call for help. In three, I want you to run okay?" Jongup whispered and wiped the tears streamig down to your face.

"One, two, three!" you quickly ran off and Jongup battled with the three guys.

 

You ran as fast as you can and looked for any signs of help. You're in the middle of nowhere and the ice storm is coming your way. You tied your scarf much closer to you and shiver in the side bunk of the biggest tree. You looked around and saw a small thing glowing on the ice. You picked it up and saw that it was your phone.

Your whole body was numb and your fingers were shaking. You dialed Daehyun's number and left a voice message. You stood up from your position and started to slowly walk down the hills to look for help.

--

 

On the other hand, Jongup and Himchan were outnumbered. The three guys were too strong and they couldn't handle it any longer. Soon enough, they will pass out. Jongup wiped the trail of blood in his lips with the back of his hand and smirked at the three guys standing infront of him. His face was filled with scars and small cuts. He was limping a bit because one of them kicked his leg.

One guy lunge towards him and he quickly dodge it. The second guy threw a fist and he blocked it with his hand and punched him hard on his jaw. The third guy quickly kicked him on the back of his knee, causing him to fall on the floor. "Jongup-ah! You okay??!" Himchan rushed towards Jongup and give the men a death glare. The two guys stood up and wiped the blood on their nose and lips and smirked. 

 

"Aww, look at the poor kitty" the first guy snickered.

"Tch, all of you are bunch of bastards" Jongup smirked and wiped his nose with the sleeves of his jacket. Himchan was already bleeding all over his face. Bruices, scars were all on his body. He couldn't fight anymore. 

 

Before the three guys can kick him, all of them stumbled on the floor. Jongup and Himchan lifelessly looked up and saw Yongguk, Zelo and Youngjae stretching their knuckles. Zelo smiled and offered a hand on his hyung. Jongup shook his head with a smile and pulled Zelo's hand, pulling him to stand up.

Himchan and Jongup dusted their pants and looked at their palls who is eyeing the three guys who is still trying to stand up. Youngjae without looking back, raised his hand with an okay sign. The three guys stood up and looked at Yongguk and Zelo with pure anger.

 

"Don't worry, we got it" Yongguk smirked and stretched his hand. 

"Just go look for _____" Youngjae said as the three of them attacked the three men. 

 

Jongup nodded and ran out of the building. He started to look around the ice forest and look for any drops of blood. He looked down and saw trails of blood leading down the hill. Without any doubts, he ran off down the hill and look for you.

 

You looked up and heard Jongup's voice screaming out for you. You manage a small smile and hugged yourself. Anytime soon, you will pass out because of the cold weather.

Jongup stopped from running and saw you miles away from him. He smiled and run his fingers through his hair. Before he can ran to you, you both heard a gun shot. You  looked to your right and saw Hyosung with a gun in her hand.

 

Authors Note:

Okay I tried to make a longer chapter. Hahahahaha /kicks/ please comment after reading! ^^ thankyou.