001

The Power Of Our Love

It was Christmas holiday. White fluffy snow were all over the streets. Cold weather made you always wear a scarf and jacket whenever you went out. Your mum asked you to go to the market and buy some ingredient for dinner. You let out a sigh and went out. 

--

 

"Hyung, I want to go to your ski resort" Zelo whined.

"What for?" Jongup looked at him.

"For fun! It's winter holiday hyung!~ Let's have some fun" Zelo give a wide smile

"You can ask _____ to join us" Yongguk smiled. Jongup looked towards Zelo who's wiggeling his eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah fine" he muttered as a little smile appeared on Jongup's lips.

'

Days passed and its already the day where all of you will go to the Moon family ski resort. All of them were so excited about it. Jongup hold your hand as you entered the huge resort. You and the rest of the members were excited chatting with each other, sitting around the warm fire place together, skiing, snow boarding, and playing snow balls. 

A little thing that you and them didn't know, Hyosung; Jongup's ex girlfriend along with her gang; Secret is also in the same Ski Resort. 

Hyosung broke up with Jongup cause Jongup caught her cheating wth another boy at school which was Gikwang. He is with BEAST. The popular gang also B.A.P's arch nemesis. 

 

Secret was heading to the lounge as they see them with you "Psh! Hyosung! Is that B.A.P?! Oh there's Jongup!" Hana pointed widening her eyes.  Hyosung turned her head towards the members and you. "Who's with them?" Jieun raised her eyebrows. "Well well.. seems like Moon Jongup has a new girlfriend." Sunhwa sighed.  A cold sigh escaped from Hyosung's lips as she clench her fist. A jealous feelings sunddenly appeared "Tsk.. They will have a red Christmas this year" Hyosung smirked as she pull out a gun from her pocket. 

--

Night has arrived. The others wanted to sleep early because they're tired. Spending all day doing some stuff which drained their energy. You stepped into your huge luxury room and threw your self into the huge bed. It was already 10 pm and you couldn't sleep. So, you decided to take a walk and texted Jongup to come with you. You planned to do a midnight walk with him. You didn't know that, that night would be a dark septical night you won't forget forever.

 

Authors Note:

So, how was the first chapter? ; _ ; I know it's lame. I'm going to make 2 chapter today! ^ ^ Subscribe and comment!