003

The Power Of Our Love

 

"Poor kid, you don't deserve Jongup. You don't deserve to live" Hyosung yelled in anger and ticked the gun at you. You closer your eyes as you heard Hyosung pulled the trigger. You don't have any energy left to ran, even stood up. Goodbye world.. Goodbye oppa.. you tought as tears started to roll down your cheeks.

"_______!" You heard Jongup who was screaming your name loudly. 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and saw someone infront of you. He's wearing white and he is smiling at you. Is he your guardian angel?

You shooked your thoughts and realized it was no ordinary angel. It was Himchan. He was smiling at you while his arms is wrapped around you. Tears dwell up in your eyes as you saw him slowly blinked his eyes before he knelt on the ground. You were shocked.

"H-himchan-oppa!!!!" You screamed.

Slowly, you put your hand on your mouth as you let out a sob. Jongup ran towards you and pull you into his arms and give you a tight hug. You couldn't find Hyosung around you. She ran away already. 

An ambulance arrived and some emergency man quickly picked up bloody Himchan and bring him to the hospital in order to safe him.

Jongup and the others drive you to the same hospital. You were still shaking. You couldn't speak any words. Jongup give you a worried look as he hugged you one more time. You slowly closed your eyes and saw a big spot, getting bigger and bigger. You can hear people screaming for  your name. 

--

 

You slowly open your eyes, feeling a warmth spread to your body. You looked around and noticed that you're  in a hospital room. You look down and saw Jongup, resting on the side of your head as his hand is holding yours. You managed a small smile and wipe away the strands of his hair that is covering his face. Jongup shifted in his sleep and look up at you.

He rubbed his eyes and manage a big smile at you. "You woke up already. You felt better?"

"Yeah" You let out a smile on your lips as you sat up on the bed. You rub your head a felt a pain as you let out a winced.

"You said you're okay" Jongup's expression turned worried.

"It's fine. I just need some more rest" You managed a smile. 

 

Aunthors Note:

Lame chapter T____T I'll try to make longer next time. Comment and subscribe! <3