Kai

My New Home

 

Yet again it is another boring school day. Everyone got the news about you and Luhan dating. Some were happy and of course, some were not and because of that, making friends became even harder for you.

 

 

You are sitting alone at the center of the cafeteria waiting for Luhan to come out of class. Kris goes in first along with Xiumin, looking around for a vacant seat. You signal him to come over, like nothing between happened when you were at their house. Xiumin sees you waving and drags Kris to the table with him but Kai suddenly appears out of nowhere and sits beside you.

 

 

“Ya, I heard you are going out with Luhan.” Kai smirks and takes a bite on his fries.

 

 

You shrug, feeling uncomfortable with Kai since your last unpleasant encounter with him. “I guess I am.”

 

 

“Then has he told you----“

 

 

Luhan comes over and sits right across you and cuts Kai off. “How much I like you?” Luhan pecks your cheek and glares at Kai.

 

 

Kai props his knees out of his seat and glances back at you as he leaves, giving you a suspecting look in his eyes, like he needs to tell you something really important. You catch Luhan’s last words. Like? Did he just say he “likes” me? Like-like? Just like?

 

 

“Hi.” You give him a cheeky grin. “How was class?”

 

 

“Fine. Boring. Stupid classmates.” He chuckles, steals your Milkis like a ninja and drinks from it.

 

 

“That’s mine! Go get your own, Lulu!” And the two of you end up grabbing that one Milkis bottle from each other’s grip.

 

 

Kris watches you from afar, Xiumin too, enjoys the view.

 

 

But then Kai murmurs something to himself. “…That he’s leaving soon.”

 

_________________

 

AAAAHH. YES. FINALLY SUMMER. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND LAME UPDATE. BRAIN IS STILL MALFUNCTIONING BECAUSE OF FINAL EXAMS AND PROJECTS, BUT NOW I AM BACK!! WOOHOOO, IT’S SUMMER TIME!!  :)