"Arrival"

"My Lovely Angel"

 

 Ljoe bent over to pick up the necklace.
He looked from left to right to see if anyone was around.

Nope, no one in sight.

As if it was a baby, he carefully held the necklace.

It was strange, one angel wing charm that laid perfectly in the palm of his hands and it gave him a refreshing feel.

Strangely enough, he casually thought to himself.

"Well, if it's lost, it's lost, finders keepers right?"

Ljoe seemed to like the necklace, he had no reason at all as to why he liked it.
Regardless, he continued to wander through the shortcut to get to school.

=======================================================================================
 
A car honk is heard about thirty five feet from where Ricky
  laid.

The angel laid in a pile of garbage, he looked like a regular bum.

Ricky's eye lids began to peep open.
But the thing that woke him up in an instant was the horrible stench.

"YAH!" He screamed. As he jumped up he only caused the trash to spread out more.
Being fully awake now he made a run for it.

But shortly stopped as he stood in front of busy traffic.
The people walking on the sidewalk avoided Ricky, walking right past him.

Frankly, while covering their noses.

"Aigoo Lord Shinhwa couldn't you have sent me to the exact location of the necklace."
Ricky sighed and began walking.

Walking without an exact destination.

=======================================================================================

The school bell had just rung and Ljoe barely made it on time.
He stood halfway in the door, trying to catch his breath.

"Mr.Lee please take your seat class is about to begin." Mr.Chom said.

Mr.Chom was your normal teacher, all he did was came to school, taught his lessons and went home.
He had no wife, so no kids, both parents are dead and has a drinking problem.

"Okay class, today you will be writing a three page essay on something fictional."

Mr.Chom pointed to the board behind him. "I did a list of some examples so just pick one and be creative. The assignment is due tomorrow."

As each of his students pulled out sheets of paper, Mr.Chom lazily walks behind his desk and slumps down in his chair. He looked outside the window with hollow eyes.

Ljoe skimmed for some paper in his backpack. He looked in folders and each of his binder for some, but nothing.

Ljoe sighed in frustration and was about to ask someone, but before he could, mostly all the girls held out there hands with sheets of paper in them.

He thanked them and took the nearest pile of paper within his reach.
But like always, glares from the boys addressed to Ljoe.

That, became a habit.

=======================================================================================

Ricky looked right left to right, trying to at least find the right route to where the necklace was.

"This is difficult." Ricky sighed as he walked along a path in to the park, he tried to think of a plan but, still he had, nothing.

Suddenly, what looked like a bird, flew to him.
But up close, it looked like this magical tiny golf ball with wings.

"Oh thank goodness a messenger!"

Suddenly Ricky held the messenger in both hands, and the  process began.
The aura surrounding the messenger merged into Ricky's body.

Then poof. The messenger vanished.

"A school huh?" Ricky kicked in to high gear and dashed off to the school.

In which a certain someone attended.

=======================================================================================

Second period had begun and in first period Ljoe didn't get anything done. For, his classmates prevented him from doing.

As Ljoe walked to his next class, girls surrounded him, attacking him with questions like always.
But being the kind boy he is, he just bares with it and kindly reject their offers.

When second period began, he sat down, but it was just a simple class period.
After that it went to the next and to the next.

Ljoe didn't even eat lunch. He never did.
He was scared, before, someone had sabotaged his food and he was sick for weeks.

From then on, he just ate when he got home.

So during lunch, all he did was study or did homework.

Again, all the girls would surround him and offer food but he always refused.

But to also fit the puzzle, he again, got jealousy from all angles looking upon him,
=======================================================================================

"Wait, which school was it again?" Ricky stopped in his steps and thought about it again. In his mind he pulled up the image in which the messenger had left, but it was slowly fading.

A message can only withstand a certain amount of time.

"Okay, okay. So it was south of here and then. . ." But in the process of his thinking, something snapped him out of it.

"Hey there buddy, you want a bag?" A teenager opened up his coat and revealed the bags of drugs that occupied them.

Ricky refused and continued to walk on.

But the teenager was very persistent.

"Come on, it's not so bad." The boy turned Ricky around, and. . .

his eyes were black.

Pitch black, as if he had no soul.

Ricky immediately knew he was a demon.

Little did the demon know, Ricky was an angel.

Faster than a blink of the eye, Ricky's finger, touched the center of the teen's forehead, ripping the evil spirit possessing him.

The demon was sent back to which it came from, the dark evil aura was extracted out through the mouth of the teen and it went straight down to hell.

The teenage slumped down and was completely knocked out.

So quickly, Ricky picked up the boy and made a stop to the hospital, in which he asked all around where it was.

=======================================================================================

Eventually, school was over, and Ljoe was always one of the first ones to get out of the building.

He ran away from the school as quick as possible.
But he didn't run fast enough today, he didn't have enough energy.

He was weakening by the day.

So in desperate need of food he goes to a café to eat.

======================================================================================

"Thank you sir." The nurse said to Ricky.

Ricky bowed and took his leave, he waited til the end, until the boy was safely attended too, but little did he know the sun was going down.

Ricky quickly left the hospital and literally broke in to the school searching the entire place for it.

"It's not here!" Ricky sighed in frustration.

"Freeze! Who are you!" A man holding his suit case said.

"Oh, I was just---"

"I'm calling the police." The man said.

"No! I was going to leave I just forgotten something here, I'll go now" Ricky was about to walk away.. when suddenly--

Ricky was flung against the wall, untouched.

The man flashed in front of Ricky and held him by the throat.

"I know what you are, you white winged tool." The man then, threw Ricky to the floor.
He stepped on Ricky's neck.

"You make me sick." The man said, but his eyes.....

they were red.

Suddenly...

"Mr.Chom! What are you doing!" A teacher that happened to walk down the same hallway said.

But the demon possessing Mr.Chom didn't even hesitate. Mr.Chom snapped the innocent teacher's neck around.
Then the teacher fell to the floor lifeless.

After dealing with that, Mr.Chom re-attended to Ricky.

"Now. . where were we?" 

Ricky suddenly gripped even harder on Mr.Chom's ankle and closed his eyes.

Then, when Ricky opened them again, they were completely different somehow.

The touch of Ricky's hand suddenly burned the demon.
In a sharp cry Mr.Chom removed his foot from Ricky's neck and his eyes stayed, displaying red.

"You piece of !" He cried.

Ricky placed his palm in front of Mr.Chom and swiped him to the right.

Mr.Chom was pinned down by the force of Ricky's power.

As the foot steps grew near Mr.Chom struggled to break free from Ricky's force.

"You'll never win! Lucifer will break free and everything will be destroyed!"

Ricky didn't bother to listen, he stood over Mr.Chom and his palm leveled with Mr.Chom's forehead.

With that, the demon was extracted and Mr.Chom passed out on the floor.

Before Ricky left, Ricky walked over to the deceased teacher, that was ripped of his own life.

"You are in a better place now. . " Ricky said, then took his leave.

=======================================================================================

By then it was night fall.

Ljoe had passed out at the café.

"Damn it." Ljoe said to himself.

He quickly ran for it.

But as he did, someone pulled Ljoe to the side.

"Oh well look who's out tonight." One of Ljoe's bully said.

"Leave me alone."

"Oh and what are you going to do about it?"

As the bully held Ljoe by the neck, the bully blinked and his eyes were . . .

yellow.

"You--" Ljoe struggled.

=======================================================================================

Ricky ran around, and then he wandered in to the city streets.

He kept running and trying to find where else it could be.
As Ricky ran, he ran past an alley way. .

Then stopped and turned to his left.

=======================================================================================

"You have something that I want." The bully said as he squeezed more on Ljoe's neck.

Ljoe tried to break free.

Until---

"Hey!" Ricky called out.

The bully released his grip and Ljoe dropped to the ground.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous angel, Ricky, in the flesh."

Ricky gripped his hands.

"You know, Chunji never stopped talking about you." The demon possessing the bully continued. "Never. Sometimes I wanted to shut him up, but what's better than killing the whole reason for his rant. Right?"

The bully then grabbed a hold of Ricky and punched him dead in the face.

"Die." He said.

But out of no where a glass bottle was thrown at the bully.

"Let him go!" Ljoe yelled.

"You pest." He spat. The bully walked towards Ljoe and was about to snap his neck around like a twig. He threw Ljoe to the wall knocking him out for a bit. But Ricky turned him around and summoned the last bit of strength he had to send him back.

"You---" The demon tried to say.

"Never come back." Ricky said with disgust.

With that, this white light killed the evil spirit within the body.

The bully fell to the ground.

Ljoe tried to regain conscious and all he saw was Ricky's face.

"Are you okay sir?"

Ljoe was too mesmerized by Ricky's eyes.

"I---"

But before Ljoe could speak, something else got to him.

"Ah you reek!" Ljoe cried.

"I reek? Oh do you mean this odor? Yes please, how do you get rid of this odor?" Ricky asked.

Ljoe tilted his head in confusing while covering his nose.

"It's called a shower."

"A...shower?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah where you wash off the stench, just go home, go to your---"

"Home...." Ricky sighed. "I can't go back...not yet."

"So you're a runaway?"

"Huh? No, I-- I can't explain it."

As Ljoe stood up.
"Come on, you can shower at my place."

Ricky's eyes glowed with glee.

"Really? Oh my! Thank you very much!" Ricky followed Ljoe like a lost puppy.

"Am I insane! Why did I offer a stranger to come in to my home!" Ljoe's mind regretfully said.

"Well I kind of owe it to him..." Ljoe said out loud accidently.

"Hm?" Ricky cutely said.

"Oh.. nothing." Ljoe blushed.