"A necklace?"

"My Lovely Angel"

 

Group:Teen Top
Parring:Rickjoe! (NAP,ChunRick) (Onesided Changrick)
Warning:Angel wings included!
if you dont like boyxboy then i suggest you take your leave~
Genre:Drama,Humor,Fluff, (Expect the unexpected!)
Author:L.kae
 
"A Necklace?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Oppa you're so cool!"
"Neh you are!"
"Wahhh let's go on a date!"
 
'...Girls.....they're so irratating!'
 
"Sorry, i got to go....see ya tomorrow!"
 
...........................................
 
"Man......they're so crazy!"
'They seriously are.'
 
If you're wondering why they go crazy for me, it's because i'm supposedly the
"Hottie Ljoe" Yeah The names Lee Byunghun but call me Ljoe, or else i'll get mad.
 
Anyways, i have no idea why they all go wild for me, i'm nothing special.
I just play piano, violin, change my hair color from time to time, and i'm quiet.
I'm not so tall either. So what's good about me? That's right, nothing.
 
This happens daily to me, i kinda wish something would happen to kinda change up this boring routine known as my life. 
I don't know...
 
 *sigh* Right now i'm on a train heading home.
My parents are never really around with all the work they do.
So i basically live by myself.
 
*ding*
Oh, this is my stop. 
 
==========================================================
 
"Ricky!" a voice called out. 
"What is it now!?" The lovely angel whom was sleeping on a nice fluffy cloud rubbed his eyes to reveal his friend Changjo, flying towards him.
"Wake up! It's time to go to the meeting!" Changjo pulled Ricky's arm along with him.
 
 The head Angel was known as Andy. (Their head Angel at least.)
Oddly enough his two assistant angels were known as Niel and CAP, they happend to be really close with Ricky and Changjo. 
 
As Changjo and Ricky flew upwards into the sky, the rays from the sun shone brightly on them, increasing the brightness on their pure white wings.
"Race ya there!" Ricky said.
"You're on!"
 
Ricky's wing kicked into high gear, he shot off like a rocket upwards.
Changjo followed.
 
==========================================================
 
A key is heard, as Ljoe turned the key inside the lock to the right, he opened up the door, to find a quiet home.......
like always.
 
..................................................
 
*Sigh* This is so boring.
Being alone is so tiring, i mean you have no one to talk to...nothing. I could get a pet but then again i can't afford one.
 
The boy took off his sweater and t-shirt. Only to reveal his bruises and marks.
Ljoe's face turned into disgust as he looked at them lay all over his arms.
 
Ljoe started to strip down and take a shower.
 
As the shower streamed down his slender body, his hands are balled into a fist. 
With all the flashbacks playing in his mind he punched the tiled wall. 
 
'I hate it.'
 
==========================================================
 
"I..........win!" Ricky panted.
"Whatever!" Changjo said as he rolled his eyes. 
 
Both angels walked into the castle-like building.
The building was tall, and white, and to paint an easier picture, think of disneyland's castle, just on a huge fluffy cloud.
 
Except no tinkerbell.
 
In any case as the two of them entered the building, eyes immediately address to them.
"About time you guys got here." Andy said.
 
Before continuing,  Andy is only the head angel in that group.
 
 Angels are seperated into groups, just by how they're assigned.
Ricky and Changjo are in Group "T.O.P." in which Andy is the head Angel. He only has to worry about the two of them with the help of his assisstants. His job is to mentor
 them, to make sure they pass and promote  to guardian angels. Once an angel is promoted to guardian angel, you're free to go to earth 
and help out there. Or in a more simple term, you're stationed there. 
 
"So whats today's agenda?" Ricky asked Andy.
Andy's expression was terribly worried. 
"Well today the meet up is about the andro necklace."
Ricky tilted his head.
"Andro Necklace....what about it?" 
Andy's body was shaking.
"It has been stolen." the elder said.
 
Both Changjo and Ricky were shocked.
 
The Andro Necklace is a powerful necklace, only pure beings could use its power.
But Lucifer......one of the most evil fallen Angels, has half of the Andro's power.
If he were to gain the other half
 
mankind would be in danger.
 
============================================================
 
"Oh great, theres nothing to eat. Guess i'll just go straight to my homework then........"
 
There's really nothing to eat at times. So i skip meals...from time to time. I know it's unhealthy but really...i'm to lazy to go out and get 
something. Evenso.....i should get started on my homework. 
 
........................
 
Okay..what the heck is this? I don't think the teacher even taught us anything. 
 
Ljoe threw his homework on the table infront of him and leaned back on the couch.
His living room was really empty.
The only thing in his living room was just one family portrait and two couches. 
One two seated couch, and the other a three seated couch. 
 
Ljoe then laid on his back, staring up at the celing, on the two seated couch.
 
"I hope my prayers get answered soon...."
 
Ljoe closed his eyes.
 
"I'm so tired of being alone all the time............"
 
============================================================
 
"But don't worry you guys, just stay calm. The Elders are still gonna go along with the ceremony." Andy
tried to say calmly.
 
Both Ricky and Changjo looked at each other really worried. 
 
"Thank goodness! I can't wait to get promoted!" Ricky said with a smile.
Both Changjo and Ricky have been waiting for the day they promote to guardian angels.
 
. . . . . . . . . 
 
"Well, that's all for today, you rascals better get some sleep. Ricky,..." Andy sternly looked at him, makiing sure he knew he was serious. "Don't be late."
 
Ricky puffed his cheeks cutely and pouted. 
"Neh, i know....."
 
Andy smiled and ruffled Ricky and Changjo's heads.
"Bye you guys!" 
 
============================================================
 
"Yah! I can't believe anyone would steal the Andro necklace!" Changjo said while walking along side Ricky.
"I know! I'd never have the balls to do it!"
Changjo and Ricky laughed.
 
"Wait up you guys!" 
 
The two giggling angels turned around to find their hyung angels, Niel and Cap.
 
"Yo!" Cap said cooly.
"Cap hyung!" Ricky said cheerfully. 
"Where's my hello?" Niel pouted.
"Hello fish lips Niel." Changjo said plainly.
 
Niel sneered and simply replied with, "Good evening Puff cheeks CHANGJO."
 
. . . . . .
 
The four angels now just hung out and played around.
As the sun was going down, they said their farewells and so on.
"Goodnight you two!" Cap said.
 
"Goodnight" Niel shouted as he flew off.
"Bye!" Both Changjo and Ricky said.
 
Changjo turned towards Ricky and smiled.
"Well goodnight...Ricky.."
 
"Good night Changjo."
 
Changjo blushed.
"See you at the ceremony! Don't be late!"
And so the Angel flew off.
 
Ricky went inside his home to get some sleep.
 
==============================================================
 
"Come on loser!"
"Yeah why won't you fight back?"
"You too good for us or something?"
 
"Leave me alone."
 
"Oh ho ho, and what if we don't?"
"Yeah what if we don't?"
 
"You know you're nothing Lee Byunghun! You think you're so hot and cool and can just take ANY girl!"
"Yeah!"
"It's about time you learn your lesson!"
 
A fist is charged towards Ljoe...
 
"AHHH!!!!" ....
Ljoe awoken from his nightmare.
He was breathing heavily, and even sweating in fear.
 
"I hate this!" He picked up a pillow and threw it against the wall.
"Why can't i have a nice life! Why won't my calls be heard! I'm giving you one more chance!" He yelled looking up.
Ljoe plopped back on the couch in frustration.
 
'Everyday i wish for this to end, but what was it i did to deserve this? You know i'm starting to lose hope....'
 
The flashbacks of the bullies beating him up always get him frustrated, he always wanted to stand up to them but it was useless.
 
Ljoe looked up at the ceiling, and closed his eyes, and let the darkness within his living room consume him. 
 
===============================================================
 
The next day came around, it was time for the ceremony, in which angels promote to guardian angels and so forth.
"We gather here today, to promote those to guardian angels." Shinhwa said, the God of Angels was his occupation. "Before i beg---"
 
A dark cloud hovered over them. Lighting flashed. The angels all panicked in fear. Screams and worried angels all scatter everywhere.
A lightning bolt slashed into Shinhwa. Everyone screamed. Shinhwa's guards surround Shinhwa, to protect him from anymore attacks.
Nobody saw the enemy or controller of this...until.
 
"Hahahahaha" A distant laugh is heard
 
'I know that voice anywhere.' Ricky said within his mind.
 
"Hello there Ricky" the figure said in dark tone. 
 
"Chunji.." Ricky breathed.
 
"Glad to see me?" Chunji's dark wings expanded before Ricky giving off an intimidated effect.
Ricky twitched at him.
 
"How dare you hurt Shinhwa!" Ricky yelled.
"How dare i? You have no idea what this man has done."
"He has done nothing wrong!"
"You fool." Chunji pushed Ricky. "You're still so naive, and yet today you were gonna be promoted to guradian angel."
 
The Angel guards tried to attack Chunji, but he was far more powerful.
It only took one hand swipe to knock ou half of the guards.
 
"This is pointless. What's the use of guarding anyone.....when the world will be destroyed anyway." 
Ricky clenched his fists.
Chunji pulled out the Andro necklace.
"Once i give this to Lucifer, you all will be gone..." Chunji smirked.
Ricky was about to pounce at the guy. His hand reached for the necklace.
"Ah tah tah, i don't think so Ricky." 
 
The two of them started to fight for it. With the excessive bleeding, Shinhwa summoned all of his might to stop the fighting.
He zapped the Andro Necklace. It dissapeared. Shinhwa also slapped a gust of his power across Chunji's face. Leaving a mark. Chunji immediately left the scence.
"Shinhwa!" Ricky yelled.
"Ricky....................i want you, to retrieve the Necklace. Whatever you do, do not let the hands of Evil touch it."
"But where.....did the--"
"I zapped it somewhere to earth."
 
Ricky's eyes widen.
'EARTH?'
 
===============================================================
 
The next morning came around.
Ljoe woke up and did his daily routine to get ready for school.
 
When he stepped out of his house he put on his headphones and started walking.
 
"Hey look its Ljoe!" A voice called out behind him.
Ljoe ran for it. He knew very well, that it was the voice of one of the bully's that beat him up.
 
After corners and twists and turns.
He decided to cut to the school through the woods.
He ran, and ran, and as soon as his eye saw a glimpse of the school he picked up the pace.
 
*thump!*
 
"Ow!" He cried.
He tripped over a rock.
"Damnit..." he cursed. He picked himself up, and started to walk, but stopped.
 
"Hm, what's this?" Ljoe picked up something from the ground.
 
Ljoe's head turns toward the side. 
 
"A necklace?"