Awkward

Best Absolute Perfect Kingdom

 

You weave in between people, dashing around and searching faces. You’re about to give up when you bump into someone.

“I’m so sorry,” you say, looking up at the tall boy. You blink in surprise, “Chanyeol?”

“Yunji!” Chanyeol exclaims, and you grin, hugging him tightly.

“It’s so good to see you!” He says enthusiastically. You were going to reply, but remembered why you were here.

Don’t ask him if he’s seen Himchan, that would be awkward.

“Yeah! I’m kind of in a hurry…have you seen Luhan?” You ask over the noise. He shakes his head.

“No, but Sehun’s over there,” he points, “Are you sure you can’t stay?”

“Yes, I’m sorry,” you reply quickly, and stand on your tiptoes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek before dashing towards Sehun.

“Yunji!” Sehun says, surprised, “I didn’t know you were coming!”

You give him a smile before asking if he knows where Luhan is. Not surprisingly, he does. After a quick hug, you dash over to Luhan. Knowing that Luhan will be grumpy if you rush right into the matters at hand, you run up behind him and wrap your arms around him.

“Whuh!” He exclaims before turning around, “Yunji!!”

You grin at him and hug him tightly. This celebration seems like so much fun, you really wish you could stay.

But I need to find Himchan.

“I didn’t know you were invited,” Luhan says happily.

“I wasn’t.”

Luhan’s eyes widen. “What’s going on?”

“Himchan’s taken off. Into the forest,” you gesture around you, “and we can’t find him. Is there any chance you’ve seen him?”

Luhan shakes his head slowly, and your heart sinks.

“YUNJI!”

Someone calls your name and you turn around to see Jongup, on horse, making his way through the crowd. His horse looks bewildered, it’s eyes are wide as it tries desperately not to step on anyone.

You turn back to Luhan, “Sorry, Lulu, I have to go,” you apologize quickly. He hugs you tight.

“Come visit soon, alright?” He asks, and you nod before shooting off towards Jongup.

“AISH, JONGUP, DON’T RIDE INTO THE CROWD, GO BACK TO THE FOREST!” You yell at him, and he turns around and makes his way back towards the trees. You run over to Agma and untie him, using strength you didn’t know you had to hoist yourself up onto his back.

You trot over to Jongup and see he’s holding another horses rein. The horse is rider-less, and looks scratched up. Your stomach twists at its familiar face.

“I found his horse,” Jongup tells you breathlessly, and you nod.

“Any sign of him?” You ask, and Jongup shakes his head. He ties the horses’ reins to the back of his saddle, and the two of you start off into the forest again, slower now because of Jongup’s extra horse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, moment of creepyness here, I wrote this chapter a couple days ago, before Taemin's actual birthday, and I only mentioned Luhan, Sehun, and Chanyeol, right?

SEHUN, LUHAN, CHANYEOL, AND XIUMIN WENT TO TAEMINS BDAY (in real life)

I predicted the future!!!

On another note,

NO NO NO. NO MERCAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

<3 I know its big but BIGGER IS BETTER *keke*

Hope you guys like this chapterrr!