Chapter Two

Cry Cry

 

I threw down my body to the king size bed that bandaged with a Baby Pink bedsheet. I hided my head under the pillows. My tears raced along. And of course it made the bedsheet wet. It wouldn’t stop. I don’t know when would this over. Again and again, i remembered Baekhyun. Remembered the first time we met.
 
 
She is really a bufflehead. How can she asked me to do this? I scoffed. Of course, she asked me to bring a big cardboard that full of many kind of thick books and papers that uncountable. I kept on scolding her while walking straight to the auditorium. Everyone who watched me just shake their head. Oh, devil-may-care. It’s all because of her—that dummy Jung Raneul. Stupidly, i haven’t tied up my shoestring. And well, because i was in a hurry, i stubbed. Well, i know what will happen after that, so i just closed my eyes.
 
Greb~
 
 
Fuuuh. I took a deep breathe—but wait! W-who is this guy who hold and nestle my body tightly?
 
 
I gulped.
 
 
Why-is-he-so-close-i-can’t-breathe-oh-my-why-does-he-keep-on-staring-me-someone-please-help-me-oh-my-god-why-is-he-looks-handsome-awesome-cute-gentle-in-the-same-time-is-he-an-angel-or-what-oh-and-i-wish-he-does-not-hear-my-heart-beat-oh-why-is-it-so-awkward-have-a-voice-please-i-can’t-say-anything-my-tounge-freeze-eh-he-is-really-handsome-stranger-what-should-i-do-and—
 
“Are you okay?” His sweet voice really surprised me.
 
I nodded.
 
I got up from his embrace. Immediately, i squated and take the papers that scattered around. I wasn’t staring at him. Don’t stare at him, Jooyoung. Please don’t.
 
I stole a sight of him. He just force his gently smile. Oh, right, why were you so stubborn, Park Jooyoung? Don’t see his smile. If you still do the same, you will get the punishment. Melting.
 
“Are you really okay? Seems that you’re scared,” He chuckled.
 
I just standed up and scratched my head awkwardly. “What? I’m not,”
 
He giggled again. Then, that was a brief silence before he had a voice again. 
 
“Wouldn’t you say something to me?”
 
“What?” I puzzled.
 
I sighed. He laughed at me again and again. Oh my, is that his hobby or what? It seems that his life full of laughter and happiness. 
 
“I would be happy if you say thanks,” He smiled gently.
 
“Oh, forgot. Thanks. I mean it,” I took a bow. Why do i forgot everything when he’s here?
 
I could see his smile from his thin lips. I blinked confusedly. This is the first time i paid attention at a guy. There’s something weird with that guy, he’s so captivating.
 
“I’m Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun,” He had a voice suddenly. “You?”
 
Crazy. This is crazy. I forget my name all of a sudden.
 
“Joo.....” Geez! What happen? My tounge suddenly freezed.
 
“Joo?” He repeated my words. Then he giggled. Oh my.
 
“Jooyoung,”
 
He nodded. “Cute,”
 
I lifted my eyebrow. What did he mean? Oh, right. He’s such a weird guy.
 
I stole a sight of him again and again. He took a bottle of mineral water from his backpack. He drank it apathetically. I don’t know why it looks......cool at all. He glanced at me. Maybe he realized that i keep on staring him. We had eye contacts. 
 
“Hm, that ring means you are taken, isn’t it?” He stared at my fingers. He’s really annoying. Can’t he stop surprising me? I can suffer a heart attack soon.
 
I kept on silence for a while. Actually, i bought it just for a shield, indeed. I mean, to befool those guys who gave rose for me everytimes i walk and then read me a sweet poem that make me feel nausea.
 
“Nope. It just jewelry. I bought it for myself,” And for the first time i’m not lying with a guy.
 
I swore. I can see him with delate eyes and gape mouth.
 
“I thought it’s from a special person,”
 
 
Yeah, because it bought for that, indeed.