Chapter One

Cry Cry

I just want to opened the library door when i hear quick footfall on the marble floor.

“Baekhyun-ah,”
 
I turned my neck-joint to a nicety three hundred-sixty degrees. I catched a sight of two shadows that reflected  in the wall.
 
“Yes?” I leaped up. That voice............... Might it him?
 
Those two shadows tightened their distance become closer. 
 
“It has been two years, we’re knowing each other,” That person had a voice. 
 
 “I realized what happened lately. That face always come to my mind, that voice resounds in my head, and i also dream of him,” 
 
“What do you mean?” That familiar voice heard again.
 
One second. Two second. Five second. Ten second. I glanced at my Gucci watch in my right arm. There’s no one between them who had a voice. Silence.
 
 
 
 
 
“I think,” She hung up her words. “I do love you,” 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
I close my eyes tightly. I keep on drop my tears. Eventhough, i have restrained it as i could . Yes, i can feels that my cheek get wet. Stupid. You’re stupid, Park Jooyoung. Stop thinking of it. Stop keep it in your mind. Stop it!
 
 
 
How many times your vision get blurred because of that puddle of water fulfill your eyes?
How many times you try to restrain those tears in order to not drop it at all?
How many times you keep remember the incident that you should never witnessed?
 
 
Oh, yes, and how many times you try to stop loving that person—Byun Baekhyun?
 
 
 
 
I chuckled. Keep chuckled. Until all of that changed into grins and hysterical scream.
I do not know. It feels great. Screaming and shouting. Yeah, i know, although it can’t  make that pain of feeling go away. 
 
 
-
 
Today was the graduation day. The day that i have been waiting for such a long time. It’s not because i want to go to university, i just want to go away from them. Those persons. That officially, a pair of couple.
 
I was sitting on the bench in the school park—right after the graduation day, when i catched a sight of two person who walking to me and waving their hand. Oh, . I’m gonna die.
 
 
“Hey, Jooyoung!” She gripped my arm tightly, right after she took down the grasp of that person beside her.
 
“What happened? Look at your eyes, it’s like a panda!” That chuckled made me feel nausea. Want to go from this place immediately.
 
“Sorry,” I said briefly. I standed up from there. 
 
She standed up too and grasped my arm again instead, even tighter than before. We were face to face. She gave me a puzzle glance.
 
“I’m not feel quite up to the mark. Please, let me go,” 
 
“But—“
 
“Jung Raneul!” I raised my intonation. “I said, let me go,” I glanced to her hand that grasp my arm tightly.
 
She took out her grasp slowly. Her rubicund face turned pale. Oh, yes, and everybody were paying their attention to us right now. Who cares.
 
I just want to stepped when there was someone who grasp my arm softly.
“Park Jooyoung,” That voice....... I miss it like crazy. I miss it when his voice call me that way. I loosed to drop my tears. Yes, you’re weak, Park Jooyoung. You just pretend to be strong.
 
“I’m sorry, Baekhyun,” I whispered without gave him a look.