Arrange Marriage

Arranged Marriage [ONESHOT]

That man come forward and lean closer to me. I somehow froze looking at him. His face kinda handsome a bit.

 

“Huh?? You’re not Hyorin?” That man titled his own head.

 

“Who’s Hyorin? And the most important thing is WHO ARE YOU?!” I frown at him.

 

“Hyorin the house maid….Who are you?” He ask me back. Is he deaf or something?! He still doesn’t answer my question yet!

 

“I’m Aleyna and who are you?” I replied at him and somehow he look shock.

 

“Y-you’re Aleyna?? The Malaysian girl?” he widen his eyes.

 

“Yeah.. it’s me… and for the third time.. who are you?!” I frown at him. He looks a bit frightened though.

 

“I-I’m Yoo…Y-yooHwan! Yoochun’s little brother!” He gripped his own hand tightly. What is he so tense up about? Gee… so he is that guy brother..

 

“So.. you’re my husband to-be brother huh? Kinda cute” I smile at him. His mouth widen happily after I said that. Umm.. did I do something wrong?

 

“You’re also cute! And pretty!” He carved a smile making me blush.

 

“Ahaha..you don’t have to say it like that! You’re just making me blush! Bhaha! Anyways thanks Yoohwan” I patted his back. He somehow blush a bit even though it looks cute but am I wrong doing this? he’s younger than me right?

 

“anyways YooHwan how old are you?” I ask him.

 

“I’m 25” He shyly answer me… wait what?!

 

“Wait? Your 25? Same as me :D but didn’t your brother also 25 years old?” I look at him confusingly.

 

“A-a-ah! No! I mean Yoochun the one who is 25 I’m 20” His hand fidgeting. What the heck with this boy?

 

“Owh ok then..*TAP TAP*” There’s a sound coming from outside. We turned and somehow a silhouette coming near to the room we're in.

 

“Shh..” YooHwan placed his forefinger at his lips asking me to be quiet. I nod at him slightly.

 

“Miss! Young Miss! Aigoo~~ where did she go already?” It was the maid before. What’s her name again? Hyorin right? It seems that she already gone.

 

“Why we do we have to keep quiet??” I ask YooHwan.

 

“U-um t-that is” His fidgeting again. Huh…. Does all Korean guy acts like this?

 

“ never mind, let’s go outside now.” I open the door.

 

“Wait!” I turned and look at him. “What?”

 

“This is your first time in Korea right? I think you haven’t had time to see this place yet right?” I nod at those question. It’s right since after came to Korea we rushing come to here.

 

“Then let’s go out! I will show you the best of South Korea! Seoul!” He then grab my hand and starting to run making me run too.

 

“Wait wait! Are you sure about this?! I still haven’t met your brother yet!” I said and he stop running.

 

“It’s okay. He will surely like you” He smiled. His smile is so gentle. He open the door to the garage.

 

“Can you start the car first? I want to take something first” He gave me the car key and go inside the house back.

 

I start the car and waiting for him. He came back with a bag on his hand. He then enter the car sitting at the driver pace while I sat next to him.

 

“Sorry for the late. So, where should we go first?” He ask me.

 

“You’re the one who wants to bring me somewhere so it’s up to you” I carved a smile.

 

“Hmm… where should I bring you??… AHA!!! I will bring you to every famous places in Korea!” he then start driving the car. Wonder where he will bring me?

 

He first bring me to eat Korean delicacies at a restaurant which located in Seoul. I ate Jajjangmyeon and it was really delicious. While I was eating he just look at me softly with those eyes of his. He just making me blush again. What the heck with this guy [-_-]

 

After finish eating, he bring me to see the whole Seoul. It was really a wonderful time where I can see the famous Seoul Tower, The Lotte Mall which really popular in the drama Fashion King and many more. We had many chit-chat about ourselves in the car.

 

“Okay! Last stop! Lotte world!” Says YooHwan as he drove to Lotte World.

 

We finally reach the Lotte World. It’s really big no wonder it’s famous.

 

“So which one you want to ride first?” YooHwan ask me.

 

“Hmm.. I want to ride everything… Let’s try the roller coaster first!” I grab his hand and ran to the roller coaster station. He was blushing really hard when I hold his hand.

 

We first ride the roller coaster, and then the merry-go-round and many more until the sun was about to set down.

 

“Wow! We have gone to many places in one day” I says to him as I ate my ice cream that I just bought with YooHwan. We’re now waiting on line for the Ferris Wheel.

 

“Yeah! It was really fun and I think this will be our last ride” He smile bitterly. Huh..*sigh* it was so fun but everything has to end….

 

“It’s ok. We will come here again next time” I carved a big smile to him as he open his mouth widely.

“Really?! Promise?!” He give me his pinky finger.

 

“Yeah… pinky swear” I tug my pinky finger to him holding together.

 

“Ok young lady. It’s your time now. Please be ready” The worker says to us as we enter the gondola.

 

The Ferris Wheel is really slow but we can see the whole Lotte World from up there. The scenery of the sun falling down is also beautiful. How I wish I can come to here every day.

 

“Ummm…. Aleyna-ssi..” YooHwan called me. “What is it?”

 

“are you okay with this whole arrange marriage?”

 

“If you think about it again, You don’t know who is YooChun and you don’t know how he looks like. In facts He is a Korean. How come you can just agreed to this arrange marriage? You don’t have anyone else you love?” He throw all those questions to me as I smile softly to him.

 

“YooHwan… Love sometimes doesn’t mean that you have to love someone with the same nationality or whatsoever. As long as it love then you can married with anyone you love. Of all this time I never had a boyfriend or someone I like before. Meaning that I don’t know how love is feels..” I carved a smile to him.

 

“Do you love YooChun?” He ask me.

 

“Just like you said…. I don’t know anything about him and I don’t how does he looks like. But upon seeing my mother says a good thing about him and everyone in your household says good thing about him. I think he must be a good person” I smiled again as the sun rays to me while our gondola is at the top.

 

“Really? Heh~” YooHwan smirk as if he thinks I’m talking about him.

 

“Don’t worry! YooChun is really a good guy! If you married him He will take good care of you” He says.

“I don’t know whether he will like me or not though” I look down on my feet.

 

“It’s ok… He will surely like you..” He come and sat beside me and patted my head. His hands is really soft.

Our gondola then has reaches the bottom.

 

It was our last ride and we are already out of the Lotte World. YooHwan is talking on a phone with someone. I just wait for him.