Arrange Marriage

Arranged Marriage [ONESHOT]

“Ummm.. Aleyna-ssi..”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Today has been a wonderful day… You’re really kind. Even though it’s just one day. I will treasure our first met. It was really wonderful” He smiled.

 

“Me too… It feels like we’ve known each other for so long… Thank You YooHwan..” I smiled.

 

“Aleyna-ssi…”

 

“Yes??”

 

“Today I thought I will meet a disaster because I don’t want my parents to control me on doing whatever they like but today it seems like they’re the best parents cause they have given me an angel from above the sky to earth. It was really a nice pleasure to meet that angel. The angel has captivate me. It seems that it’s true sometimes you parents decision is right” He smile softly…

 

“Huhh?? What are you saying??” I lean my head to the right.

 

“There’s the cab for you where there is my butler too. I just called them. They will send you to the you’re hotel staying” He smiles as he grab my hand.

 

“What? I’m not going back with you?” I was really confuse that time. What is this guy saying? I don’t understand!!!

 

“Farewell then my angel” He kissed my hand and let go of it and gone to the parking lot. I blush really hard that time and really confuse making my feet shaking and can’t stand anymore.

 

“Miss Aleyna! Are you okay? Come let’s get inside the car” The butler YooHwan was saying were right in front of me. It seems that the cab had already arrive at the right time. I stand and goes into the cab.

They send me to the hotel I’m staying. That night, I just can’t stop thinking about YooHwan at all.

 

The Next Day..

 

Here I am on Mr. Park Jeong Hoon residence again.

 

Waiting on the same room to meet YooChun. I was really nervous and can’t think of anything at all.

 

YooHwan words really confusing last night.

 

*SHHRRUU*

 

I heard the sliding door opened.

 

“Ah! You must be Aleyna-ssi! I’m Yoo--” I can’t look at YooChun face as I stand and bow at 90degree at him.

 

“I’m sorry!! I think I have already in love with someone else! And it’s YooHwan!” I bravely said that as YooHwan has catches my heart.

 

“What?” He ask me as my head is still bowing for him.

 

“YooHwan has brought me to many places last night and it seems he has captivate my heart. I’m sorry for doing this to you” I kept bowing for him.

 

“Wait! Since when did I go somewhere with you?” I was confuse by that words and look up. It was someone else?!!

 

 

“I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I’m YooHwan” He point his finger to himself.

 

“b-but? Last night the guy I met was not YooHwan? But w-who?” I ask.

 

“It was me” a guy enter and it was the fake YooHwan.

 

 

“The guy you met last night was not YooHwan Aleyna-ssi… but it’s me… YooChun.. sorry for lying to you” He bowed to me.

 

“Huh?! You’re YooChun?! Not YooHwan?!” I palmed my face.

 

“Yah! Hyung, what the heck you have done?! Why the hell are you using my name?!” YooHwan frown at YooChun.

 

“Just to test my angel.. that’s all…” YooChun smirk.

 

“Geez you better don’t do that again. Oh! Let introduce my REAL self to Aleyna-ssi. *turned to Aleyna* I’m Park YooHwan, YooChun's little brother, Nice to meet you. Hope you have a good time” He smiled and went out.

 

The atmosphere at that time had change became silent. Both of us were out of words.

 

“Why did you lie?” I ask him.

 

“Well…. Just like I said I was worried with my parents decision but it seems I’ve already fall in love with you and it seems you too” He smirk at me as I frown.

 

“Huh! You shouldn’t do that! OMG!! How embarrassed I was doing that to the REAL YooHwan!” I palmed my face as he laugh at me.

 

“Haha.. Aigoo…” He rubbed the back of his head.

 

“So what are we going to do now?” I ask him. He came closer to me and kneeling at me.

 

“w-what are you doing?!” I shocked with his action.

 

“Well.. it’s time…. Will you marry me Aleyna-ssi?” he opened a little box that have a beautiful diamond ring in the. I was really shocked that time.

 

“The angel is just in front of me. I can’t let go of it now right?” He smiled.

 

“You better accept since you have promise me to go to Lotte World again” YooChun grinned.

 

I can’t believe of all this year. I have found someone who really love me the same way I was.

 

“For sure” I take his hand. He smile widely and shout loudly “yyyeeaahhhh!!!” He then carried me like a bride to living room of the house where everyone else is there. I was resisting really hard since it was embarrassing. Everyone was like shouting happily to see that both of us were agreed to each other.

 

It seems that Arranged Marriage is not bad at all… [^_^]

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

“So how many child you want Aleyna?” YooChun asks.

 

“hmm… Up to you” Aleyna smiled.

 

“I want many, so we better start it now!” He grinned.

 

“What?!” Aleyna slapped YooChun face.

 

“OOUUUCCH!!!”

 


 

The END!!! So How is it? XD It's a ONE SHOT but it's long right? XD