Arrange Marriage

Arranged Marriage [ONESHOT]

“Wow! Is this your daughter Riezman?!” He taps my father’s back.

 

“Yes she is Hoon” My father smiles at him.

 

“Then Yoochun will sure like her! She’s beautiful” Mr. Jeong Hoon smile at me so does I smile at him back.

 

Okay, I don’t know how to start this story. I think my trip to South Korea is for a family vacation but somehow it turns up that it was to meet my future husband. How am I going to say this…? I am somewhat in an Arranged Marriage by my parents.

 

 

***********

 

“Aleyna, you can date with anyone you want right now but we have already found the most suitable husband for your future. Please don’t find anyone else to be your husband. You will meet him soon after you graduate from your college year.”

 

Those words that my parent said to me when I was still in high school. I still remember it right now. I can’t believe it at that time. How come? I’m still a high school student back at that time.

 

Right now, I’ve already graduate from college and got some time to relax until…

 

[[FLASHBACK]]

 

“Aleyna! Since you already graduate, why don’t we go somewhere for a vacation? It’s been so long having a vacation with you” My father suggests.

 

“Really? Where are we going to?” I ask him.

 

“Hmmm… how about Korea?” My father grinned at me.

 

***********

 

“All passenger, please fasten your seatbelts, flight 0071 will be depart from Malaysia to Korea in 5 minutes” the pilot command all the passenger.

 

“What?! This is not a trip?! But for my ARRANGED MARRIAGE!” I yelled making every passenger staring at me.

 

“Geez! Keep it down a little! Everyone staring at us!” my mother whisper to me.

 

“Mom! Why didn’t you say this earlier?” I ask her.

 

“I already said about this when you’re still in high school, remember?” She raised her eyebrow.

 

“I thought it was someone from Malaysia but how come it was a Korean?! How am I going to speak Hangul!” I ask her again.

 

“I never said it was a Malaysian and relax he knows English and so does you. You don’t have to be afraid of his looks too cause he is really a good looking one” My mother says.

 

“Mom, your taste and my taste is different. You like mint ice cream even though it taste weird. You also like to wear yellow clothes even though it’s too contrast” I grinned.

 

“Huh~*sigh* just wait and see my dear” My mom smile.

 

[[END OF FLASHBACK]]

 

As we arrived at the Incheon Airport. We then check-In to our hotel and have a day rest because of the Jet lagged.

 

When the next day come which is today, I already ended up here at Mr. Park Jeong Hoon house living room. Sitting like a Japanese woman on a tea ceremony in front of them. Both of them were sitting facing each other face. My mom and Mr. Park’s wife, Mrs. Park So Yeon having a chit-chat at the end of the corner while making tea.

 

My father told me how he met Mr. Park when we’re at the hotel this morning. Both of them were in the same college back in Australia. They were best friend back then.

 

After they have split up to go back to their own country, Mr. Park make a visit to Malaysia when I was in high school. That’s when they make their agreement on my marriage. Geez… parents these days.

 

Father said I couldn’t met Mr. Park that time cause Mr. Park was really busy with his new contract making him to last only 3 days at Malaysia.

 

“Seoul really is a nice city, I think you will love it Aleyna” My father said to me. I just smile at him back.

 

“Yoochun is good with the map, he can bring you anywhere you want in Korea except for North Korea though” Mr. Park grinned at me making all the people in that room laugh.

 

It seems that my husband to-be is named Yoochun. Mr. and Mrs. Park first son. I didn’t get to see him yet though. Mr. Park says he is studying at Seoul University and has the same age as me. What do he look like huh? Hmm…

 

“Speaking of Yoochun where is that boy” Mrs. Park says.

 

“If I’m correct he still didn’t get back home from his Basketball practice” Mr. Park replied.

 

“How could he think about basketball at a time like this?! His lovely bride is already here!” Mrs. Park frown. I just smile unwillingly to her.

 

“Umm… I think I want to have a look around the house first.. please excuse me” I said.

 

“Ah! Sure! sure! our maid will guide you!” Mrs. Park shows his maid who’s sitting beside the door. She smile at me. I smiled at her back and stand up on my feet.

 

I bow to the others and leave that room. Gee… I don’t want to be so tense up…. Huh*sigh*

I follow the maid. I looked around and this house is really big even though it just a Korean Traditional house. It’s different than the other Korean modern house.

 

“Young Miss, want to take a look our house garden? I’m sure you will like” the maid smile at me. Aww… she’s so nice.

 

“Ok sure why not” I grinned.

 

She then slide the sliding door and wow! The garden is so beautiful. It’s really nice with its fountain, sakura trees and a small pond. I really like it.

 

And the breeze is also refreshing. God~ I wish I have a tea party at here.

 

“This garden was all Master Yoochun ideas. I’m sure you will have a nice garden after you married him” She smile at me.

 

Wow~ all of this is that guy idea? Hmm.. kinda nice…

 

“Oh! I forgot to take some slippers! Please wait here young miss” the maid bow at me and go back inside.

 

Since I can’t go outside with my barefoot I just have a look at the garden by walking alongside the house corridor.

 

Even you just look at the garden from a far, It’s really beautiful.

 

There’s a small pond at the end of the house corner…hmmm… think I should go there…maybe there’s a fish!

 

I walk toward the corner of the house…

 

ZZUUPP

 

“Huh???” I look at my right but then someone grab my hand and pull me into the room making me fall to the floor.

 

I look around. The room was all dark. There’s only light come from outside through the paper door [Japanese traditional door].

 

I saw a man in front of me. His body is tough.

 

“Hey! What are you trying to do?!” I yelled at him.