Chapter 003:Rehearsing Before Performance

The Guitarist and Singer

Chapter 003:Rehearsing Before Performance

Author-nim's P.o.V.-

Miyun and Myungsoo entered her practice room after walking a bit from the lobby(of the building) to her practice room.
Myungsoo looked around a bit dazzled from amazement"U-Wah~This is a nice room.."
Miyun nodded"Yup~!The other people who work here have better dance rooms,like Teen Top."
Myungsoo oddly stiffened when Miyun said 'Teen Top' and Miyun noticed it,but thought it was because he was standing up to long.She grabbed two chairs and set them down near her room's sink.
(Your practice room X3..)
"So..why don't you try playing this?"Miyun asked.
Myungsoo just blinked before getting out his guitar.He started to quickly tune it before sightreading[1] the sheet music.
Miyun was in awe,and before she knew it,time quickly passed by.
---
*Knock Knock*
Mrs.Hwayoung entered the practice room and smiled"It's already 6pm,and we need to leave at 6:30pm,so you guys should get ready and pack up.Someone will be here shortly to help Myungsoo-sshi pick out his outfit.Miyun-ah,I suggest that you get some snacks downstairs in the lobby for you two to eat before we leave,arasso?"
Miyun nodded"Neh~"
"Well,I'll be going now.Also,I'll meet you two in the lobby near my office."Mrs.Hwayoung spoke.
"Neh~!" "Arasso." Myungsoo and Miyun spoke at the same time as they both bowed.
Mrs.Hwayoung closed the door as Miyun got up.She looked at Myungsoo and smiled.
"I'll get us the snacks since I'm already ready to go,I'll be here in a bit,so don't worry.." Miyun spoke in a calm,soothing voice.
Myungsoo nodded and just smiled.
"Sure."
Miyun nodded and waved goodbye to Myungsoo before walking out the door of her practice room.

Park Mi-Yun's P.o.V.-

As I walked towards the lobby to get some snacks from the vending machine for me and Myungsoo Oppa,I saw APink's Naeun..what is she doing here..last time she started to throw a tantrum about me hurting her when I was just simply eating some cookies that Byunghun Oppa gave me..Hope she doesn't do anything bad to me..eep!I quietly walked away from her and bought the snacks,and before I could leave back to my practice room,she stepped infront of me and glared at me.
"Yah!Where's L.Joe Oppa!?"She asked rudely.
"I don't know."I retorted,as I really didn't know where he was.
Naeun scoffed as she folded her arms in her chest"Stop lying,I know you're trying to take L.Joe Oppa away from me!"
My eyes widened"B-Bwoh?M-May you repeat about what you just said..?"
"Pfft..now you're acting all innocent.Just because L.Joe Oppa is always with you doesn't mean that he likes you!He likes me!ME!ME!ME!" She started to yell,causing some attention.
"Woah,woah,woah...Miyun Noona,what's going on over here..?" Ricky asked as he appeared.
I just blinked at him,trying to process what Naeun had just told me into my head.She likes Byunghun Oppa.
Naeun started to act all innocent to Ricky,blaming things on me and I stared at her with my jaw open.
Out of nowhere,Byunghun Oppa came and he was glaring at Naeun.
"You know,I'm not your Oppa,your my Noona Naeun."Byunghun Oppa spoke harshly.
She started to frown"B-but..L.Joe O-"
"Sshi.It's best if you call me L.Joe-sshi,better yet,why not just L.Joe?"
I checked my phone and saw that it was 6:20pm,I gasped.
"I better get going now!Myungsoo Oppa must be waiting for me!!"I squealed.
"Arasso.Take care!" "Bye Noona~"
I waved as I started to walk off,but before I could leave,someone pulled my hair,making me scream in pain.
"Who the hell is this 'Myungsoo' guy you're calling Oppa?"Naeun asked,not letting go of my hair.
Before I could speak,someone started to yell at Naeun.
"Yah!What are you doing here Miss Naeun-sshi?"Mrs.Hwayoung spoke as she yelled at Naeun.
I looked at my manager and noticed that Myungsoo Oppa was next to her..in some clothes that really matched him.

"I-I..u-uh..um.."Naeun started to stutter.
"I suggest you go leave before I call your manager,better yet,why not I call Cube Entertainment instead..?" Mrs.Hwayoung spoke as she got out her cellphone.
I looked at Naeun and saw her eyes widened.She glared at me before grudgingly leaving the lobby to who knows where.
"So..shall we go now?It's 6:35pm..?"Mrs.Hwayoung asked.
I nodded and went by Myungsoo's side to see L.Joe and Ricky staring at me with puppy eyes.
"Don't tell me.."I paused.
"You guys want to come along with us."Mrs.Hwayoung finished off.
They both nodded and the rest of Teen Top appeared also.
"CAN WE COME ALSO?!"They all cheered,except for C.A.P Oppa who was just staring at his dongsaengs weirdly.
Mrs.Hwayoung sighed before shaking her head.
"Fine,I'll go call your guys' manager."She spoke as all of Teen Top(Except for C.A.P Oppa) cheered and squealed.
Mrs Hwayoung walked away for a bit to call Teen Top's manager as I blinked.I looked over and saw Myungsoo looking all lost.
I smiled to myself as I giggled.
"Well,first off.I'd like to introduce you guys to Myungsoo Oppa.." I spoke.
Chunji Oppa blinked"Myungsoo...Oppa?"
I nodded and lightly tugged on Myungsoo Oppa's arm and brought him near me.
"This is my new Oppa that I just met today and he will be performing with me tonight~!"I spoke cheerfully.
I saw all of Teen Top's expressions and I started to frown.
"You guys..don't seem happy..did I say something wrong..?"I pouted.
They all shook their heads"Ani!!!"
I playfully rolled my eyes as I knew something was up,but I didn't want to bother and question them.
"Well,let's get going now.You're manager will meet us at the Inkiyago stage."Mrs.Hwayoung spoke.
"Neh~"We all sang as we all went outside and entered Mrs.Hwayoung's van.
I sat in the middle seats between Myungsoo Oppa and L.Joe Oppa and I beamed excitedly to both of them.
"Kya~!!I can't wait to perform with Myungsoo Oppa and see Teen Top Oppas perform~!"I squealed happily as everyone in the van laughed at me.


Sightread[1] : A musical term when you are reading sheet music for the first time and trying to play it perfect(or at least almost perfect) for the first time.