Chapter 002:Finding a New Guitarist.

The Guitarist and Singer

Chapter 002:Finding a New Guitarist.

Park Miyun's Po.V.-

I was getting ready for today's performance at the Inkiyago stage.I was a bit nervous and I looked at myself in the mirror one more time just to make sure I looked alright and I did,hehe.

The coordi-Noonas finished putting on my makeup and I went outside walking around on the streets near the Inkiyago stage.
I decided to update my twitter status before performing tonight.I took a selca of myself and posted it via on twitter.I also made a comment.
@ParkMY:Nervous for today's performance~!Hope I don't mess up,hehe ^^~

I chuckled,well that was until I recieved a phone call from my manager.
"Yeobosaeyo..?"
"Ahh~!Miyun-ah..!We have terrible news.."
"Waeyo.."
"Why don't you..guess?"
I thought about it for awhile..is it about...Wait,Cherin would've called me if he's coming just like he always does..
"Omo!Where is Cherin..?"
I heard her sigh"He's recently called,he can't come."
I became shocked,I've never missed out on a performance before..
"BWOH!?Waeyo..?"
It became quiet over the line,did something happen to him..
"He got into an accident..you might not be able if we don't find someone to replace him."
I became all fired up and ready to find someone.Oh~!If I do though..
"Oh arasso,I'll try to look."I hung up and checked the time 3:45pm,my performance begins at 7:00pm.Enough time~!...hopefully.
I started to call some of my friends who I knew and asked them if they could play the guitar good...none of them did.
I went to different musical stores and asked if any of them could play guitar.
Sadly,they couldn't..well one could,but she had stage fright.
---
*Sighs..*I looked around different places on the streets to see if there was anyone who could play the guitar..
I saw a huge clock and read the time...It's already 5:35pm..I need to be there by 6:15pm..Darn it..
I was about to start walking to the bus stop,but I saw a huge crowd near a street nearby.
Being the curious child I am,I went over there talking to myself.
"Why is there a crowd out here.."
Some people gasped while looking at me,SHOOT.I forgot to wear an outfit to hide my identity.I felt some selcas being tooken,but I didn't really care right now.I wanted to see what people were watching/looking at.
Darn it,people can't you please make room for me :(..?
I saw a boy,or he looked like a boy from my view..holding an instrument while having his case out in front of the audience.
I started hearing music being strummed by strings,guitar strings to be exact.
*hears guitar being played beautifully/awesomely*
"That guy plays nice..maybe he can replace Cherin!"People stared at me in awe and shock.
I smiled at them all"Annyeong,may I pass through..?"
They nodded and gave me space.Woah..this guy looks..handsome.

I shook the thought off and placed 543,000 won(543 USD) into his guitar case,making his eyes wide and mouth opened a bit.
I giggled at his reaction and tapped his shoulder.
"Excuse me mister!"

He looked up at me,not noticing who I am yet.
"Who are you and wh-..OMO!Mianhe..Are you THE Miyun,the solo singer..?"
I nodded,yay he has noticed me~!I wonder if he is one of my fans..hehe.
"Neh,I was wondering if you could play for one of my performances tonight..My guitarist isn't able to come."
He seemed shock,very shocked.
"A-Are you sure..?"He stuttered while swallowing a lump in his throat.
Kya~!He sounds cute when stuttering~!Okay,going off topic Miyun-ah!
I nodded"Neh,please..I'll pay you 250,470,000 won(250,470 USD) if you do."
His eyes became wide once again after I mentioned the money price,hehe.
"S-Sure.."He started to smile,which made him look even more handsome.
I smiled at him and bowed"Kambsambnida~!"
*SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP*
I made my back straight after bowing.
I smiled again at the boy"Oh yeah~,can you start..packing up now please?I have to be there by 6:15pm..,it's already 5:55pm.."
He nodded and I looked at where the bright flashes were at.
I stared at the people who were taking pictures with an innocent smiling expression.
"Why are you guys taking pictures..?"
They all smiled"Post on twitter~"
I smiled"Want to take a picture with me?"
They all nodded"Neh please~!"I giggled and started to do fan service,doing aeygo in the pictures.

Kim Myungsoo's P.o.V.-

I was trying to earn money for my family for some food today,and earned more than we would usally need~!
Umma,Appa I hope you guys will be happy~!I started packing my things and looked at Miyun,who was doing aeygo and fan service to the people who were watching me perform.I feel so lucky to meet her,she's cuter and more beautiful in person.
GAH!Myungsoo,don't like or fall for her..she's an idol while your just an ordinary boy.She won't fall back for you..
I shook my head and put my guitar case strap over my shoulder.I got out my phone and dialed my mom's number.
"Yeobosaeyo..?"
I smiled"Umma,I'm going to be late today,arasso.This time I've got us enough money to eat lots of food for a year~!"
"Haha,Chinja Myungsoo-ah..?"
"Neh Umma,I'm going to perform live today in front of many people..hehe.."
"CHINJA~!With who~?Sungyeol?Sungjong?Dongwoo?Hoya?Sunggyu?Woohyun?"
Haha,she already knows all of my friends name memorized"Ani Umma,it's with a famous solo singer who is a GIRL.Can you guess who she is,you have one of her albums.."
She gasped"Park MiYun!?"
I chuckled"Neh Umma~!Watch me perform live today,arasso?"
"I will~!Good luck!!"
"Bye Umma.."
"Bye Myungsoo-ah~!"I hung up and saw Miyun smiling at me"Shall we go now~?"
I nodded"Neh.."
I then noticed that there was a black limousine in front of us.I entered and gasped since I've never been in one before..
She giggled at my reaction"What's your name..?"
"Myungsoo,Kim Myungsoo.Most people call me L."
She nodded and didn't speak,nor did I.
"...."
"..."
It became quiet,until she broke the silence"How old are you?Sorry for the random question..hehe."
I smiled and shook my head"It's alright,I'm 17."
She gasped"Just like me~!Hehe,when is your birth month?"
"March."She nodded"Ah,I see.Is it alright if I call you Oppa..?"
I blushed a bit at the thought of a famous idol saying Oppa to me,I nodded slowly"If you want to then it's fine with me.."
She giggled"Myungsoo Oppa,L Oppa.."
I blushed even more and she poked my cheek"Haha,your blushing~!"
I laughed a bit and covered my face"Don't look at me~!!"She giggled and the car stopped.
"Ms.Park,we're here."
She smiled"Ah,neh.."
I got out and opened the door for her,
"Kambsambnida to both of you."She bowed before closing the door.I started walking behind her,until she stopped a bit.
I bumped into her back,and caught her before she fell"Mianheyo..I didn't see where I was going..haha."
She got up and smiled"It's alright,also..Don't walk behind me please,I feel like I'm being followed.."
She made a O.O... face which made me laugh"But you are being followed,by me~"
I made an aeygo face which made her turn a bit pink"No you're not~You're walking with me~!"
I nodded"Okay,arasso."
She started walking again,but this time by my side.
----
We entered a huge building and I saw a short blonde curly hair boy staring at me weirdly while walking towards us,but I just ignored it..wait that guy looks familiar.It's..L.Joe from Teen Top..?Oh yeah,ahaha..I forgot Miyun is part of T.O.P. Media,haha.
I bowed to him when he came"Annyeong-"
"Save it."He had a harsh,cold tone in his voice.I saw Miyun hug him"Byunghun Oppa~!Annyeong!"
Oppa..?Are her and him..together?Oh well,darn it.
"Annyeong Miyun-ah~!Who's this guy..?"He pointed to me,well isn't that nice =-=...
"Oh~!This guy is Myungsoo Oppa~!"She beamed..He raised an eyebrow"Oppa..?"
She nodded"He's going to be the replacement for Chaerin today for my performance~!"
He nodded"Ah..I see.Ms.Hwayoung is waiting for you in her office."
She nodded"Myungsoo Oppa,stay here arasso?Try talking to Byunghun Oppa also~"
I nodded and she left.L.Joe glared at me"If you do anything to hurt her then I will hurt you.."
I put my hands up in defense"Woah,woah.Calm down,I'm just going to perform with her tonight,how would I hurt her..?"
He shrugged"Just saying..sheesh."
Harsh much =.=..?I just sat down at a chair nearby and so did he.

Park Mi-Yun's P.o.V.-

I entered and bowed"Annyeong Ms.Hwayoung."
She nodded"Did you find a guitarist to replace Chaerin..?"I nodded"He's very talented too~!"
She smiled"May I see him."
I nodded"He's outside let me g-.."She interrupted me"Let's go outside to see him."
I nodded"Neh.."
----
I saw Myungsoo Oppa and Byunghun Oppa facing the opposite directions,not looking nor talking to each other.Aw..that means they didn't talk to each other,I frowned.
I waved"Myungsoo Oppa~"
He and Byunghun looked up at the same time.Ms.Hwayoung laughed"Byunghun-ah,so your name is also Myungsoo?"
Byunghun chuckled"Ani,I just heard MiYun's voice so I looked up.That's all.."
She chuckled"Ahh~I see."
Myungsoo Oppa got up and bowed"Annyeonghasaeyo,cho nun Kim Myungsoo imnida~.."
She bowed back"Annyeonghasaeyo,I'm Ms.Hwayoung,Mi-Yun's manager...So you'll be performing with Mi-Yun tonight?"
He nodded and Ms.Hwayoung gave him the sheet music for tonights perfomance"Follow Miyun and she'll show you what to do."
He nodded and Ms.Hwayoung left,well after she said one last thing to Myungsoo"I hope we get to see you perform again..You seem like a good guitarist in my eyes."
Myungsoo nodded and I gestured him to follow me"I'll show you my practice room so you can practice,arasso?"
He nodded and I waved at Byunghun Oppa while walking"See you later Byunghun Oppa~!"
Byunghun Oppa waved back and Myungsoo Oppa and I started walking to my praxtice room.