Chapter 001:I Hate You Park MiYun!

The Guitarist and Singer

 

Chapter 001:I Hate You Park Miyun!

Son Naeun's P.o.V.-

UGH!This is so not fair!
Why does Miyun get to perform at the Inkiyago stage today,but us APink don't!?
She doesn't even have that great of a voice,UGH.
I glared at the poster of her in the maknae of APink's room,Hayoung's.I threw a sharp pencil at it and it ripped into two pieces.
Hayoung pouted"Yah!Unnie,why did you do that..?"
I shrugged while rolling my eyes"I don't know,why did I..?Maybe because..,I hate that Miyun!Duh~"I used a sarcastic voice.
Hayoung pushed me out of her room,why was I even in there anyways..?
I entered my room and closed the door.I sat on my bed in a comfortable position.
I went on my laptop and was going to go on twitter,but noticed something.An article about who's going to perform at the Inkiyago today and what songs they're performing.Maybe L.Joe Oppa will perform~!!
I clicked onto the article and read the list.

1.Park Miyun : Don't Love Me,I'm Plastic feat. Cherin
 2.Teen Top  : Supa Luv ; Clap

3.BEAST  :  Beautiful ; Fiction 
4.BoA : One Dream
5.Super Junior : Mr.Simple ; Bonamana

I squealed"Kya~!L.Joe Oppa is performing,after that ugly rat Miyun."
Ugh,I still can't believe that L.Joe Oppa is even friends with that..ugh,Miyun.He use to be my best friend,until Miyun came.GAH~!
I started to have flashbacks in my head.

*Flashback #1*

I was on a swing swinging my feet back and forth while going higher and high each time at the park near my house.I saw a moving truck near my house and saw two girls,one mom,and one dad holding boxes and entering the house.
One of the girls looked about my age and waved at me,I waved back.

*Flashback #2*

Our 4th grade elementary teacher gave us an announcement"Yah~!All of you guys please quiet down..We have a new student."
I grew excited,wondering if it was going to be a girl that I've seen before who recently moved next door to my house.
The girl walked in and I smiled at her.She smiled back while bowing to the class."Annyeonghasaeyo~!Cho nun Miyun imnida~!Park Miyun."[Translation:Hello~!My name is Miyun~!Park Miyun.]
The teacher smiled"Okay let's see..Miyun-ah..can you sit next to Naeun-ah..?Byunghun please move over."
Byunghun nodded"Neh Ms.Hwang."
I pouted since I've never sat next to a person ever in all of my classes except for Byunghun Oppa..ANI!I DON'T WANT BYUNGHUN TO MOVE!"
Ms.Hwang sighed"Naeun-ah,please calm yourself."
Miyun sat next to me and placed her backpack on Byunghun's chair.I pushed it off"Yah~!Who are you to put your backpack in Byunghun's chair!?"
She looked at me innocently"This is my seat though.."I glared at her"Ani,it's Byunghun's.."
She frowned"But he moved to a different se-"
I interrupted her from speaking"I DON'T CARE!IT'S HIS SEAT!"
The teacher scolded me"Naeun-ah,this is now Miyun's seat.Please control yourself or you will have to have detention with the principal."
I became quiet while glaring at this,Miyun girl.

*Flashback #3*

It was Valentine's day,a day where girls and or boys gives a present to their crush/lover.
I giggled while holding the gift that I had for Byunghun in my hands.I was going to tell him that I like him today.
I walked into the classroom and saw something I never wanted to see in my life.
Byunghun gave chocolates to Miyun-ah,I heard him say the three words I wanted him to say to me..
"I like you Miyun-ah.."
I ran away before I could see anything else happen.I know,I may be childish since we are just in 4th grade,but still!
love is a feeling where age doesn't matter.
I skipped school that day and the next day,I saw Miyun and Byunghun talking to each other..laughing,giggling,and whispering things to each other.
It broke my heart since that's what me and Byunghun use to do..I sighed and tried listening to the teacher,but ended up falling asleep.
---
Days and days passed,me and Byunghun would only have short conversations together since he would always see Miyun and tell me bye..
I guess she is his NEW best friend,I guess I've been replaced *sigh*..
Ever since then,I've been harsh and cruel to others not caring what happened to them.I wasn't the cheerful,cute,bubbly girl anymore,not like it didn't matter anyways..

  


I stomped my feet and slammed my laptop shut while screaming, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
I truely and honestly didn't like remembering those flashbacks.Tears streamed down my face as I thought about them..
I punched my pillow furiously many times and then stopped,then buried my face into it.
..I Hate You Park MiYun!
I then thought of a plan to ruin Miyun's performance today.I smirked and got out my phone"Yeobosaeyo..Ah,neh.I would like to hire someone to do something for me..Neh..325,450,000 won(325,450 USD).."
I chuckled"I'd like them to attack the guitarist Cherin so he won't be able to perform.Kambsambnida."
I hung up and giggled"Get ready to miss out on the Inkiyago stage today Miyun~"

Okay~!So that's the end of this chappie :)
Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter~!
Mianhe if my english/grammer is horrible >o<"~!English isn't my first language..