Chap 5

Fate of unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Why is she so long? Passed 30 minute! Or she lost at somewhere! Aishihhhhhhh!’ GD stood up then sat down. He felt uncomfortable when Sica didn’t come back. I immediately stood up and stepped out room to look for Sica.

‘How is annoying! I’m thirsty but also look for her! She is challenging my patient.’ GD walked but can’t help curse Sica. His head was burning like the weather at outside. He was so tired while looking for Sica with a hungry stomach. I couldn’t bear anymore, he had to take care for his stomach instead. He would deal with her after. He walked to park to find his beloved car after it was fixed.

 

‘AHA! Serve you right! Who say you treat me like that! You will pay what you did, I’ll make you have to regret!’ Sica cursed while kicking at his baby. She tried her best to kick. Alarm bell was ringing but she didn’t care and stopped kick it.

 

Flashback

 Sica just came back. She heard two men were talking to each other.

‘Director? I seemed hear that crazier!’ Sica stepped closer to 2 men to hear what they say. She hided near there while opening her ears.

‘You have to move careful else the boss will angry’ A person told.

‘Right! I’ve heard tell that he is very prissy and not friendly. We shouldn’t vex him.’ Another person said. Both of them nodded while cleaning.

‘Done!’ Both left after.

 

‘Ah! That's him! Haha!’ Sica stepped out there after they left. An idea immediately flashed through her mind. She smiled evilly while looking at the car.

‘Look! I’ll make your pretty car become the ugliest car in the world’.

End flashback.

 

‘Aishissssssss…I’m exhausted?’ GD said with bored expression.

‘Isn’t that she?’ GD walked to Sica place. He wondered what she was doing and why she was there.

‘YAHHHH! What the hell are you doing?’ Sica startled turn around.

‘AH..I’m dead..Why does he go here?’ Sica creamed when heard GD’s voice.

‘I ask what you are doing.’ GD shouted.

‘I…I do nothing…I only stand here to look at car…..heee’ Sica stuttered.

‘According to me see, you are kicking it instead looking at it.’ GD raised his brown eyes.

‘…’

‘And you are cursing while kicking it, right?’

‘Standing aside’ GD pushed Sica and stepped to his car.

‘YAHHH! What did you do to my car? Why does it like this?’ GD scolded while Sica covered her ears and didn’t speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter