CHAPTER 4

Fate of unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘HAPPY! Of course! We meet again!’ GD turned around to face Sica.

‘YOU… DIRECTOR…UNBELIEVABLE ! They are the same one person? ANDWEEEE!’ Sica creamed suprisely.

‘WAE? Surprise, right?’ GD smirked.

‘BWOHH! YOU…!’ Sica angryed can’t say a word.

‘ME?  HOW? You just say I’ll listen!’ GD moved ears to close Sica with teased expression.

‘Bad luck! An older man with a bald-headed is better than him. This is the truly enemy’ Sica mumbled.

‘What mumble do you? Are you badmouthing me?’ GD asked.

‘Aniyo, I’m only singing impersonal song. Heeee. Why do you ask like that?’ Sica smiled clueless.

‘WHAT? SINGING? You worked for me make you happy, huh? AH! Who is not happy when worked for me, not only handsome but also kind-hearted.’ GD told smugly.

‘Ewww! So arrogant! He thinks who he is that say me like that, he is not feels ashamed! The face is like monkey, body is like malnourished chicken, .’ Sica said but not to GD hear her word. He heard it that she is surely died. *Sica is also scared GD! Weird*

‘YAH! What are you talking about?’ GD took his face closer to Sica make her must to take step backwards.

‘Ani! I’m only glad when I worked for you who is handsome, talent and cute. Heheee!’ Sica praised GD to the skies that GD didn’t know she was thinking opposites.

‘That is of course! Don’t argue!’ GD smugly told while nodding.

Sica felt annoyed when she had to hear what he said. She only knew nod to show agreement.

‘Sir! What can I do now?’ Sica asked to GD can stop it.

GD couldn’t think a job suit Sica. He answered mumble, didn’t know what to say. Suddenly, the idea flashed through his mind. A smile flashed in his face.

 ‘This is your job! It’s very easy! Do it! I have something to handle, I’ll back to check, you don’t think about running away from me’ GD threw Sica a clout and stepped to the door.

When the door was close, Sica immediately threw her bag to the table. ‘Who is he that he can say to me like that? Even though he is Director, he doesn’t need to treat new employee like this. I’m also personal assistant though, why he says me clear a pile of garbage, weird.  Or he wants to avenge me this morning. RIGHT! AVENGE! How annoying! How this place is so messy. AISHHHHHHHHII!’ Jess creamed.

‘GD, wait that! I’ll remember what he treats me, I have to avenge. Until then, even if you knee down crying to beg me, I’ll not forgive you.’ Sica gritted her teeth with angry while clenching hand tightly.

‘AISHHHHHHHHHHIII! I don’t do it!’ Sica sat the floor.

‘But I don’t do that he’ll angry, then I’ll be unemployed, I’ll not money, I’ll poor and I’ll be beggar. NOOOO! I have no choice, I have to BEAR, BEAR, BEAR..HWAITING!! I CAN DO IT!’ Sica cheered herself.

At GD’s side

‘YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!! How relax!’

‘This girl is so funny!’ GD thought while chuckling.

GD heard a cry when the door was close. His mouth wide to ears with excited expression. He thought Sica was so interesting. He didn’t know why he could smile happily like that. Did she caused make his smile or only her action? He shook his head then walked with smile was not turn off.

 

After 30 minute

‘YEAHHHH! I finally cleared it!’ Jess smiled happily while wiping off sweat on her forehead.

At the same time, GD stepped in the room.

‘OH!’ That was word that GD could say.

Sica was surprise when GD came back. Happiness in her slowly disappeared when saw his face. She only wanted to run to slap at his face to leave off that detestable face.

‘Why does he return early? Why doesn’t he disappear to don’t come back here? Looking at his face I only want to be hospitalized. GOD! Why do you treat me like this? What I had to do wrong that you treat me like this. Hixhixxxx.’ Jess looked at the sky with suffered-face.

‘Why is she so silent? Or is she dozing off? Looking at her face, how funny! I surely her get upset about thing just now! HAHAHAHAAA! You have to bear me for a long time! KEKE!’ GD hugged stomach laugh while seeing Sica face.

‘YAHHH! There have nothing to look, why you look at it, don’t talk to me that you are chanting! Looking at you now so terrible! Ewwww!’ GD teased while holding his laughing.

‘NEH! TE…TERRIBLE AH!’ Jess immediately took mirror in bag to look at myself in mirror.

‘AHHHHHH! Isn’t this me? Why do I look so ugly! No!! I’m always lovely, he is blind so he doesn’t see my beauty! He isn’t aesthetic!’ Sica deadly glanced to GD while making up her mess.

 ‘YAHH! This is not place to make up but work!’

Sica ignored GD to continue her work.

‘YAHHHHHHHHHH! You don’t hear me, huh? Though what you do then it doesn’t change! Standing aside for me check!’ GD walked around the room, see every place, sometimes he lifted up his eyes to Sica.

‘Ohhhh! OK! Good job! That is why I choose you’ GD said smugly while nodding.

‘Hoooohhhhhh! Luckily, I cleared it or else I’ll die!’ Sica breathed lightly.

‘You’ll be taking a rest in 15’! Then we’ll go on’ GD said.

‘Sir! I can go out a bit, right?’ Jess as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter