CHAPTER 3

Fate of unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At company

GD was angrily  stepped in company, employees only knew bow, nobody would dare bump into this prissy director.

‘Hi, sir!’ a employee ran to bow then both of them walked into the office.

‘How is today?’ GD asked sternly.

Even though he was angrily but he was always showed strong in front of employees. That was things learned buy his father, who was so greatly respected but faith in his father have disappeared since his mother was died. Indeed in his heart only hatred, angry.

‘Neh, today is the day recruit new staff. This is list of the person pass.’ Manager Lee, who took the document to GD.

GD held it. He watched every page with bored expression. He think of closing but his eyes come across a familiar face, maybe met somewhere. He tried remember, look at the picture. This face, HER, who he can’t forget.

‘Is not that her?’ GD mumble.

Mr.Lee find weird, how GD look at the picture then mumble make  he curious. He spoke up: Sir, what’s happen?’

‘Ah, Aniyo! This girl!’ GD told hum.

‘Do you know her?’ He asked.

‘Nooo…Ah,umh! I have a bit matter with her!’ GD replied excited.

‘So Can I go?’ Lee asked.

‘Wait a minute, I want you to arrange her join my personal assistant!’ GD said.

‘Eh?’

‘You aren’t hear clearly! I say you arrange her join my personal assistant!’ GD slightly yelled.

‘But why? She selected at Design division!’ Lee wondered.

‘Don’t argue, Get to work!’ GD glared angrily.

‘Neh! Arasso, Sir!’ Lee bow then walked out the room.

‘What the hell are you thinking? Haizzz’ Mr.Lee stood in front of the door sighed then stepped.

‘So You are JESSICA JUNG! Right! You’ll die by my hand. HAHAAAAA!’ GD smiled excited. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter