Trip

I'm Pregnant With Your Baby!

 

-Late Update. Sorry >) 

164 5.3.2013

 


I threw myself onto my bed. This . WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY IT WAS TODAY. I laughed and then I groaned. I stood up from my bed, only to fall back down on my pillow. I roamed my room like a crazy old women on her period.

 

“Ye Lin!”

 

Oh. Shaddup.

 

“Ye Lin, someone’s here to see you!”

 

“I don’t want to see them!”

 

“Hurry up and come down, you lazy bumhole!”

 

I smacked my teddy bear in the face before pulling down my t-shirt and then rolled down the stairs. Yes, it was a weird habit of mines when I don’t feel like walking. Our stairs were pretty wide, so I could fit myself to roll down them. But the funny thing was, I stopped on the second-to-last step when I heard a small chuckle from above me. It didn’t sound like it came from a good person.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

I shot up to the voice echoing in my thoughts, and leapt to my feet.

 

“Oh, h-hi John,” I stuttered.

 

“ ‘John?’ ”

 

“Yea, I gave you a new name.”

 

Kai scoffed. He looked at me, and then at my sister. Her face was priceless! But there was something telling me that they were communicating, even if they weren’t saying anything out loud. I know because of the look my sister was giving him when he looked at her. She looks at me like that too when she’s trying to hint me something.

 

“Here.” Kai placed some papers into my hands and said, “Remember what I told you. We’re going tomorrow.” My eyes widened. I looked back at my sister and she had her arms crossed, nodding. SO SHE REALLY AGREES TO THIS?!

 

“Wh-what? I didn’t agree to go, did I? Unnie, you can’t seriously agree with this-this man looking thing!”

 

“Ye Lin, it is for work. You’re his assistant. So you have to go or you’ll get laid,” my sister said in a very unusual and calm voice that she rarely uses. Don’t you just hate it how siblings change just because there’s a guest? Well, Kai isn’t a guest. He’s an intruder. YOU THIEF! TRYING TO STEAL ME FROM MAH SISTER!

 

“That’s all. I’ll send you a taxi, and we’ll meet at the airport tomorrow.” Kai looked at my sister. “We’ll be gone for about 4 days. I’ll make sure she comes back safe and sound.” And then he looked back at me. Oh, those devil eyes of his gave me a sign that he’s going to whip out his tingaling and probably smack me in the face with it.

 

I watched him as he veered his eyes slowly away from me, the smirk slowly disappearing as he reached for the door. He turned his head around to say something to my sister before he left, but I couldn’t hear them. Maybe it was because I was dazing off again.

 

“Thank you so much, Jongin-ssi!” My sister waved goodbye.

 

And my mind snapped.

 

“JONGIN-SSI?! You even call him by his first name?! What relation do you have with him? YOU SLEPT WITH HIM, DIDN’T YOU?!

 

Funny. I was the one who slept with him.

 

“Ye Lin-“

 

“You knew about this in the first place? HOW DARE THOU HIDE THIS FROM MEH!”

 

“YA!!”

 

Her scream echoed throughout the empty house. I swear I could almost hear birds fleeing from her hideous yell. She shut the door slowly, and turned back to look at me. I was scared. For whichever words that come out of , I just hope it doesn’t involve hitting me in the face with the mayonnaise bottle.

 

“You know that he’s a friend of mine, right?”

 

“HELL NO!” How in the strawberry world was I supposed to know that?! That’s a horrible combination!

 

“Well, some other friends of mine are going to be staying over, and since you’ll be gone with Jongin, I thought it would just be cool to you know, see how much you miss me.” My sister kind of raised her brows at me as if I was supposed to thank her for such wonderful thinking.

 

“Yea, so cool. Wonderful idea. I totally agree with you.”

 

“Really, Ye Lin?” Her eyes widened with glee. I rolled my eyes.

 

“MOFO, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?”

 

“Because I lub you,” she almost said in a whining voice, and reached out to pinch my cheeks. She laughed at it.

 

“Well, I don’t like Jongin. And don’t expect me to like him either.” She looked at me like as if I was trying to hide something. “What, I don’t like him! And what if he me!”

 

“Ye Lin, I trust Jongin. He’s not going to harm you.”

 

Yea, right. Watch what’s going to happen.

 

 

----

 

I looked to my right; beautiful view of the heavens. I looked to my left; mother of koala’s, why is he sitting next to me? I looked at the how of how he sat; legs crossed, a blanket neatly covering his body, and his usual expression still planted on his face even though he had his eyes closed. How do people sleep like that?

 

“Excuse me miss, would you like a drink?”

 

I lifted my head and found the airplane waitress holding onto some drinks. I nudged Kai with my elbow a bit, but he only groaned. “Ya, do you want a drink?” I whispered, eyeing the patient girl. Kai groaned and pushed away my elbow that was still touching him.

 

I’ll take that as a no.

 

“Uhh… no thank you.” And with that she walked off with a smile.

 

Just thinking of drinks made me want to pee. Everyone knows that the bathrooms of airplanes are disgusting, but Kai told me that we’re taking an expensive plane so I could pee all I want. Jerk.

 

I looked at Kai again and removed the blankets on my legs before standing. Sighing, I felt a tug at the end of my sleeve when I began walking off. I looked down and he was holding onto me like a lost child. Shall I kick him off?

 

“Where are you going?” He asked in a very tired voice.

 

“I’m going to jump off this plane,” I said with a small sarcastic smile and walked towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, looking at the cramped bathroom. It was a bit cleaner and better looking than I had expected. The toilet wasn’t as nasty as I thought it would be. Maybe this was one of the better airplanes. I’m not sure though, because Kai had paid my ticket for me.

 

I didn’t feel like peeing anymore and don’t ask me why. I quickly washed my hands before opening the door, almost jumping back when I found Kai staring at me, his arms crossed and his lips tightly sealed. He swayed his head to the side a bit and walked into the bathroom with me still in it. WITH ME STILL IN IT.

 

“You didn’t flush the toilet.”

 

“I didn’t use the toilet.”

 

“Then why are you in here?”

 

“To wash my hands.”

 

“Wash your hands from what?”

 

“Kai, I just felt like it, okay?”

 

“Are you trying to get away from me?”

 

He came closer and closer towards me, but I hadn’t noticed it.

 

I held my breath for a moment and looked away from his eyes.

 

 

There was a sudden knock on the door. 

Shiet.