Nightmare

I'm Pregnant With Your Baby!

 

 c  h  a  p  t  e  r  f  o  u  r;


Kai closed the door to his office."Sehun, you've got to be kidding me!"

"It wasn't my decision, it was my father's" Sehun replied as he settled himself down onto the couch. "And it seems as if you personally know Ye Lin" he added.

"I don't know that lady. She probably saw me somewhere and then cupid shot a missle up her saying that I was her 'fated' one or something like that."

"Hyung, you're sarcasm is VERY funny" Sehun kept a blank expression, looking straight at Kai who looked as if he's suffering from a heart attack. He chuckled."You know my father, nothing can change his decisions."

Kai palmed his forehead, wondering why in the world Ye Lin would pop up in his life again. It was a mistake. Just a stupid plain mistake.

 

Meanwhile Kai and Sehun were arguing, Ye Lin finished copying her paperwork and headed towards her office. Thoughts were howling in her mind, swirling as if she was in the middle of a tornado.

"I'm assigned as his assistant? I never agreed to this! No one ever told me!"

She got back to her room, slamming down the stack of paper onto her desk. Others looked at her in confusion. Although she was angry about being his new assistant, something in the back of her mind reminded her that she was here in the first place looking for 'Oh Sehun.' Turns out he coughed out the wrong name.

 

"First I need to clear things up. He was the guy who slept with me after I got dumped by that one idiot. And then he lied that his name was 'Oh Sehun', which happens to be the son of this company's owner. After that, I found him- becoming his new assistant. Even though this was kind of a good thing, Kai's going to be a BIG distraction to me. I can't become his assistant! "

 

Ye Lin walked down to Sehun's office, hoping to see if Sehun would be able to change her position and assign it to someone else. Just as soon as she was about to knock on the door, the door opened and Kai stood before her in shock.

"Uhm..."

"What's wrong?" Sehun questioned, walking over to them. "Oh...Ye Lin-ssi, come in. Kai, you too."

Ye Lin and Kai sat on opposite sides of the room, avoiding eye contact as Sehun wondered about their relationship.

"I understand that both of you dont want to be assigned together, but it was my father's decision. Mianhe, I can't do anything about it" Sehun told them. Ye Lin bit her lips, hating the fact that Sehun can't change her job.

-

-

After the first day of work, Ye Lin took slow steps as she exited the building. Kai walked behind her and pulled her arm towards his room.

"Ya!" Ye Lin yelled, looking around to see if anybody saw them. They both entered his office room.

"What do you want?" Kai asked directly. Ye Lin stiffened up.

"What do I want? You're the one who  my ity and then ran off, lying that your name was 'Oh Sehun'" Ye Lin kept her voice low, reminding Kai.

"Sehun's name just slipped out of my mouth- and I did NOT you." Kai said, sitting down at his desk.

"Bwoh? You're the one who took advantage of me while I was drunk! Sending me home would of been great, but instead you steal my ity?"

"Ya, I was drunk too! How could you accuse me of you when you're the one who caused the trouble of figthing your ex? It wasn't my fault."

Kai rolled his eyes. Ye Lin scoffed.

"I don't want to be your assitant, you're going to probably me again" Ye Lin crossed her arms, exiting his office room with her eyebrows knitted in anger. Kai rubbed his face in frustration. She's gonna be a tough one to deal with.

-

-

Ye Lin walked home because she didn't feel like taking a cab.

"Jerk. Stupid !"

Her fingers tightly wrapped themselves around her purse, the frustration in her about to explode. Kai drove in his car and spotted Ye Lin who was walking by herself with a face that almost made him laugh. He passed her. When Ye Lin got home, her sister was outside watering the flowers.

"Ye Lin! How was your first day of work?" she asked as soon as she saw Ye Lin.

"Horrible."

She entered the house, running up to her room as her sister raised her eyebrow in confusion. Ye Lin changed into her t-shirt and jeans, laying down on her bed. Indescribable feelings were straining her mind and heart.

"I know I should be happy that I found him... but why do I have anger whenever I see him, enough to the point that I wish I never attempted to look for him? He's the one who slept with me, so becoming his asstant would be a great chance for me to take revenge. But... I can't explain... what I feel no more... 


Short Update :(  Next time, it'll be longer ; I promise ^^

So Ye Lin doesn't understand why she doesn't want to be Kai's assitant- because she feels very uncomfortable around him (duhh, because he slept with her and then ran off :) I'm planning a lot of scenes for this fic, it's just that I have trouble of where I should put it : so please continue reading & enjoying!

Love, AzianSushi451