Donkey Head

I'm Pregnant With Your Baby!

96

 

 

Sorry for the long wait ! Hope you guys enjoy ! :D

 


 

I quickly veered into the empty lounge as soon as I saw Kai walking towards my way with his eyes looking down at some papers. I stood behind the vending machine, hiding myself from that big headed donkey.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid…” I heard him mumble with the ‘manly’ voice he thinks he has as he walked passed the room. After waiting for a couple more seconds, I appeared from my hiding spot- looking at the vending machine filled with delicious drinks. But my eyes were glued onto the good-lookin’ orange juice that was staring back at me, begging me to drink it.

 

“I’m really thirsty, orange juice. You really wanna enter my body, don’t you?”

“Who the heck are you talking to?”

I jumped up in shock as that familiar voice rang through my head. I feel like banging my head against the wall to get it out.

“Are you talking about me?” Kai walked into the room with his hands in his pockets, giving me the death stare.

“No, I was talking about the ora-“

“I’m pretty sure that the orange juice doesn’t want to enter a hippo like you.” He laughed.

“H-hippo?” I scoffed. This guy. This HORRIBLE guy just called me a ‘HIPPO’! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

 

Well… I called him a donkey, so I guess that was fair…

 

He approached me closer and closer as I backed myself against the plastic cover of the vending machine. He was technically cornering me, expect I wasn’t in a corner. “Ya, Kai-ssi. I need to go to work,” I whispered. He had a smirk on his ambitious face.

“Assistant Lee, excuse me.”

 

Bwoh?

 

I was shoved away from the vending machine nearly falling, my hair now becoming undone in its bun and covering my face. I looked back at Kai through my messy bangs, who was pulling some money out of his pocket with a smile on his face.

“What was that for?!”

“An orange juice for me, and a diet coke for Miss Hippo” he laughed as he placed the money into the machine, about to press the buttons for the drinks.

“Listen here you STANKY DOOKIE!” I ran and quickly pressed the ‘reject’ button so his money came back out. He stared at me as I kept myself from laughing. I slightly shoved him aside and placed my money into the machine instead.

“I don’t wanna use your dirty money.” I smiled, waiting for my orange juice to come out. But after a while, nothing happened.

"Ya..." I pressed F4 again, and again. "Ya! GIMME MY DRINK!" I lost control and pressed on the button so hard, it went flying out of the machine. I quickly ducked as it sprung out of its place.

"Omo, what's wrong with this machine?!" I yelled. I turned around to find Kai with his hand rubbing his cheek. He looked at me with wide eyes then looked on the ground, of where the button laid.

 

"Uh oh."

 

Kai bent down and picked up it, studying it before looking at me again who was still in the ducking position.

He slowly walked towards me. "This, is this what you planned to do to my beautiful face?!” He pointed towards his cheek of where the button had hit him. It showed a red tattoo of a square-like shape. I pinched myself to keep me from laughing.

 

“Uhm,…BYE!” I yelled, running out of the room, laughing. YESH. I got my revenge.

“Ye Lin-ssi~! You forgot something~.” I stopped in my place.

 

My papers. Dang it.

 

I slowly turned around as Kai held my notebook in his hands. I flashed him a fake smile, walking back into the room with my head held low. ”Give it” I stuck out my arm.

 

“Apologize.” He demanded.

“Apologize?”

“Yep.”

“Never. You’re the one who’s supposed to.”

“Why should I?”

“Because you stole my-!”

He suddenly placed my notebook over my opened mouth, preventing me from talking any further. “Don’t talk about it here.” He shoved the papers into my chest, walking out of the room. “Oh, and you’re paying for this” he pointed to his reddened area again.

Aish. Freakin’ .

-

 

The rest of the day lasted without me having to see him. They said that he was attending an important meeting, so that was why I just stayed in the big office and worked on some other things.

I ran out of the building, only to be pulled back Kai, again. “What the heck do you want?!”

But I stopped.

This monster. This monster had a bandage over the spot I had hit him earlier. Baby. Bwuahahaha.

“Aww… did the boo-boo hurt so much that you put a wittle band-aid over it?” I teased, trying to conceal my terrifying, horrendous evil laugh. He rolled his eyes and then pulled me to the back parking lot.

“Get in” he gestured towards his car.

 

Oh hell no. Nope. Never.

 

“I’ll take my leave…” I walked passed Kai but he held me by the arm. “It’s something important.”

“That’s what everyone says” I retorted. Another smirk crawled onto his face as he unlocked his car. “If you don’t do what I say, I’ll do it by force.” He tightened his grip around my arm.

“Fine, fine whatever.” He and his threats. Tsk tsk. I got in the car with him, sitting as far away from him as I possibly could. I swear, the door seemed like it was going to open and I was going to fall out and die.

 

“What is it?” I finally broke the loud silence.

 

“Pack.”

 

Bwoh?

 

“Pack your things. We’re going to fly to the U.S. the day after tomorrow.”

 

“Who’s ‘we’?” I asked.

“The ones representing our company. You’re my assistant so you have to come with us too.” He replied briefly. I thought about it.

“I don’t know if my sister would let me…” I lied. Well, it wasn’t lying. I haven’t asked her yet.

“We’ve already contacted your sister. She says it’s fine.”

“BWOH?! HOW CAN SHE BE TRUSTING YOU?!” I jumped from hearing her ‘answer’ and hit my head against the roof.

“See, that what you get for hitting me with the button” he laughed. “Well maybe it wanted to slap you across the face” I replied.

“No, it decided to kiss me instead of you” he joked.

“Shut up.” I stared out the window. 

 

“Do you know where I live?” I asked, not looking at him.

“No, so that’s why I’m dropping you off here.”

I looked at the surroundings. “Ya! This is 10 blocks away from the bustop!” The car came to a stop. “Get out.”

He has got to be kidding me. I’m going to have to walk all the way back home. But without complaining out loud, I got out of the car, shutting the door closed behind me.

“See ya later, hippo” I heard him as he scrolled down his window. I quickly walked away, only have a wierd feeling that I was missing something.

 

MY FREAKING BAG. 

 

"omo... YA! YA!" I ran infront of his moving car, sticking out my arms to make him stop. But he kept moving, coming faster towards me. "What the heck?! IS HE PLANNING TO RUN ME OVER?!"

He was only a couple of centimeters away from me when he finally stopped the freaking damn car. I had a mini heart attack. For real.

He smirked from behind the windshield. My eyes focused on my gray leather bag sitting in the passenger seat next to him. The car began to move again, touching the edge of my skirt before stopping.

"YA!" I walked around the car to open the passenger's door, only to find it locked. "Open!" I yelled, banging on the window. Kai looked at me with tired eyes as he rested his head on his arm. 

I banged on his window some more. "OPEN! MY BAG!"

I pulled onto the car door, almost tripping backwards when I heard something go 'click' and then the door just flung open. I looked back up into the car.

"Lee Ye Lin-sshi, this is considered as 'Stranger Danger'. So can you please close the door and let me go home?" He smirked, a chuckle following his words. I scoffed. This @#^*^&(&$^#$@#^%&^%^!!

I grabbed my bag and ran off, not closing his door. 

"YOU BETTER PACK TOMORROW!" he yelled from the background of my thoughts.

 

What's he planning to do?