One of those Crazy Days Part II

Super Junior's Dorm Pandemonium

 

 

Leeteuk was running around the dorm all morning. He couldn’t stay put. He was such in a panic that he was yelling across both dorms, going up and down the elevator. He went to check in all the remaining members. When he finally got to Kyuhyun’s room, he sighed and rubbed his temple.

                “Cho Kyuhyun! Get off your computer now!” He yelled, causing the younger to jump in his seat; head turning to look at the elder.

                “Wait, one more round.” Kyuhyun said to Leeteuk; making the latter step in the room.

                “Kyuhyun, I’m warning you.”

                “Okay… wait! I just need to beat this.”

                “…”

                “Kyuhyun…”

                “….”

                “Noo! Noo! Wait! Stop! Don’t touch that!”

                “Then get off the friggin’ computer!”

                “Wait.. I just gotta…”

                “No, turn it off right now Maknae!”

                “But-”

                “3…”

                “Stop! WAIT!”

                “2... … … … Get off the computer…”

                “Wait! I almost g-”

                “1!”

                “Fine! Geez! I’ll get off!!”

                “Good!”

                “…” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and mimicked the elder. Fortunately for him, the latter didn’t see.

--------------------------------------

Once again, Leeteuk roamed around the whole dorms, looking for mess and garbage. He went into each room of the members and smiled; finding no mess at all. Now, he finally had time to sit down and rest. It was quite peaceful and quiet until he heard a loud shriek.

                “AHHH!!!”

Leeteuk sighed as he got up and walked to the source of the high pitched sound.

                “What’s wrong Heechul?”

                “I… I… I can’t find it… I CAN’T FIND IT!!”

                “You can’t find what?”

                “My… my..”

“Your what?”

“My…”

“Spit it out Heechul!”

“My Make-up box! I can’t freaking find it!”

“OMG Heechul! Is that it?!”

Siwon; who overheard the conversation, or rather a yelling conversation, stopped once he heard “OMG”

                “Hyung, do not use God’s name in vain!” Siwon told the elder. Leeteuk smiled and apologized. Siwon then nodded and walked away.

                “I need to look good Leeteuk!”

“You look fine without makeup Chul.”

“No! No, I don’t! Do Not Lie To Me Jungsu!”

“Chul, you look fine”

“No! No, I don’t!
                                ♪I think I’m ugly and nobody wants to love me! Just like her, I wanna be pretty! I wanna be pretty! Don’t lie to my face! Cuz I know I’m ugly! ♪”

The other members over heard this. They shook their heads and rolled their eyes in thought that Heechul was a crazy…umm… crazy… yeah, there’s not really a good way to end that…

                “Really hyung? You’re singing that song now?!” Kibum yelled out from his room.

                “But… But Heechul, I love you! You’re not ugly~!” Hankyung yelled out from the kitchen; as he was preparing a snack for the members with Ryeowook. Eunhyuk and Donghae who heard Hankyung’s shout out, face palmed. Henry, who also heard it, sighed and told his hyung:

                “Hangeng ge, I think Heechul ge was just singing that song for the fun of it.” Hankyung put his hand behind his neck and awkwardly smiled.

 

~DING DONG~

The doorbell rang and Leeteuk rushed to the door.

                “They’re here!!” he yelled.

When he opened the door, his jaw dropped and shook his head in disbelief.

                “SHINDONG!!!” Shindong came to Leeteuk’s side as he heard his name being called. Leeteuk looked at him in incredulity and Shindong grinned to the elder.

                “What? I was hungry…”

                “And so you ordered pizza?!” Shindong thanked and paid the delivery boy.

                “Yep!” Shindong said to his hyung and Leeteuk only sighed; leaving the door way and entering his room.

-------------------------------------

It’s now 1:00 pm and Leeteuk was wondering if his hoobaes are actually coming or not. As if their manager read his mind, he received a text message from their manager.

                From: Manager-hyung
                To: Leeteuk

                Hey! Uhh, yeah. There’s no one coming to your dorm.
                It was a prank! HAHA! See I told you I can prank people!
                In your duck face! :P

Leeteuk’s eyes widened and you could even say that it was as big as his hoobae D.O. He scratched his head trying to figure out how to tell this “bad news” to the members. He took a peek from his room, checking the hallways for the members. When he saw no one in sight, he took his jacket and quietly and sneakily exited the dorm. He took out his phone and sent a message to s.

                From: Leader Teukie
                To: Super Junior Members

                Hehe^^ Hi guys!
                Umm, manager hyung texted me and umm… there’s no one coming to our dorm.
                So, don’t kill me! BYE!

He searched through his phone for the address and evilly smirked.
“I’m coming manager hyung.”

Meanwhile, at the super junior dorm…

                “WHAT!?! I got ready for nothing!!” Kyuhyun yelled out.

                “WHAT DAFUQ?!!” Heechul screamed as soon as he saw their leader’s message. Soon after, everyone got the message and the dorm was filled with crazy monkeys… err I mean, idols… nahh, I meant what I said-monkeys.

                “Everyone ready?” Heechul yelled out.

                “You betcha!” They yelled. They carried buckets of paint to their destination; all of them carrying a specific color.

                “Here we are! Leeteuk’s pure, white room…” Heechul and Kyuhyun grinned sadistically which sent shivers to the others. Kyuhyun opened the door and they all went in.

                “Satisfy yourselves!” Heechul yelled out and evilly let out a laugh. After a few minutes, their leader’s pure, white and angelic looking room was now turned into a huge colourful canvas.

---------------------------------

                “Manager hyung…. Come out where ever you are!!!” Leeteuk evilly called out, sending shivers to his prey. Manager on the other hand, who was hiding under his office table, was curled into a ball and his hands clasped together.

                “Dear God, I am so sorry for what I have done. Please don’t let him find me. I learned my lesson. I won’t do it again. Please just don’t let him find me.” Manager whispered to himself, his eyes tightly closed.

                “Manager hyung… your fallen angel’s looking for you…”  Leeteuk softly yet deadly said. He walked to his manager’s table and looked around. His manager shaking in fear, whispered repetitive chants in his head. Leeteuk smirked and looked under the table. He smiled sadistically.

                “I found you Manager hyung…” he whispered ever so quietly, almost inaudible to his manager’s ear.