One of those Crazy Days

Super Junior's Dorm Pandemonium

 

 

Hello Chingus~

I am back!
I want to thank everyone who participated in my little school survey~ 
And since its my birthday today, I shall you give you guys this double update~ ENJOY!

 

 


Super Junior Dorm Pandemonium
Of Crazy Mornings

 

                “Morning Sungmin hyung~” Ryeowook greeted Sungmin with a smile on his face. Sungmin smiled back at the latter as he greeted him back. Sungmin had woken up earlier than usual because they had special guests coming in later on.

 

***** **** *** ** * ** *** **** *****

 

                “Yah!! Get up now! You’re the last one up!” Leeteuk yelled at Kyuhyun; who’s been sleeping the longest and was the hardest to wake up. Leeteuk pulled down Kyuhyun’s blanket.

                “Don’t wanna!” Kyuhyun murmured, grabbing the blanket back up and covering his entire body from head to toe. Leeteuk was panicking because their manager had forgotten to tell them to get ready because their hoobaes are coming in for a visit.

                “Now Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk yelled; now screaming at the top of his lungs. Kyuhyun was now irritated by the noise their leader was making, but being the titled ‘evil maknae’ he grumbled and only threw a pillow at the elder.

                “Rawr!! Make me!” Kyuhyun said to the elder; who was now fuming at his dongsaengs actions.

                “I don’t have time for this maknae! Get up now, or else…” Leeteuk threated…well, tried to anyways. Leeteuk once again grabbed Kyuhyun’s blanket and pulled it down.

                “Or else what? Huh?” Kyuhyun taunted the latter and Leeteuk stood there with nothing to say. Kyuhyun stared at the elder; who had nothing to say and smirked.

                “That’s right! You got nothin’ on me!” Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue. Heechul, who had just woken up, closed his eyes in annoyance and pinched the bridge of his nose. When the yelling and the bickering didn't stop, he went up to the room where the noise is coming from and saw the eldest and the youngest fighting.

                “Yah! What the is with the two of you yellin’ your heads off so early in the morning?!” Heechul yelled at the both of them.

                “Kyuhyun’s not getting up!” Leeteuk informed Heechul while rubbing his temples.

                “Yah! Cho ing Kyuhyun! Get your lazy of the bed or else I will burn all your games and consoles and I will hang your Minnie of the frickin side of this building!” Heechul yelled at him from the door and the maknae shivered in thought of the said happening. The younger quickly sat up and groaned.

                “You wouldn’t dare do that!” Kyuhyun risked it and Heechul laughed at his attempt.

                “Oh-ho-oh! Watch me, Cho…” Heechul said dangerously low. Kyuhyun placed his hand on his head and ruffled his own hair.

                “Aish! Fine! I’ll get up now!”

                “That’s right! Be afraid, Maknae!”

***** **** *** ** * ** *** **** *****

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook were preparing breakfast until Sungmin sneezed. The aegyo king sniffed and sighed.

                “Aish… Somebody’s using my name in vain…” Sungmin mumbled.

                “Were you saying something hyung?” Ryeowook asked worriedly and Sungmin smiled at the younger.

                “It’s nothing Wook.” Sungmin said and Ryeowook shrugged. Soon, the food was ready and they both yelled at the others.

                “FOOD”S READY!” They yelled out loud. The remaining SuJu boys heard it and yelled back.

                “COMING!” Once they had all settled down, they thanked the two who cooked and started eating. At the taste of the food, they all nodded; enjoying the food.

                “This tastes delicious Wook!” Yesung praised the younger and Ryeowook grinned. Yesung leaned closer to Ryeowook to whisper something.

                “But you know what tastes better?” Yesung whispered, not-so-quietly, visibly smirking. The SuJu members faked gagged at the sight of the couple.

                “Umm… eww… we’re trying to enjoy our food here…” Heechul said, while acting as if to faint. Yesung rolled his eyes as Ryeowook blushed.

                “You guys do it too!” Yesung said, sticking his tongue out to the remaining members and SuJu poked their tongue out back at him.

After their crazy breakfast, Siwon and Kibum decided to do the dishes while the other’s headed to their rooms.

                “Clean your rooms properly!” Leeteuk yelled out.

                “Ne, Teukie Umma!” They all yelled back.

 

***** **** *** ** * ** *** **** *****

 

A while later in EunHae’s room…

                Donghae: Stop it!
                Eunhyuk: No!
                Donghae: Give it to me!
                Eunhyuk: No, I’m reading it!
                Donghae: It’s MINE though! … Hyukkie! Give it back!
                Eunhyuk: ….

                Donghae: …. Hyuk?
                Eunhyuk: ….

                Donghae: Hey! Hyukkie?
                Eunhyuk: …………

                Donghae: Yah! Talk to me!
                Eunhyuk: You liked Siwon?!
                Donghae: W-what?! NO! Lemme see that!

Donghae grabbed the diary from his boyfriend’s hands and widened his eyes from the sight. He looked back at Eunhyuk who was tapping his foot in disappointment.

                Donghae: Okay… Not my writing.
                Eunhyuk: Uh.. huh…
                Donghae: It’s true!
                Eunhyuk: Liar!
                Donghae: I’m telling the truth!

Eunhyuk takes back the diary and checks again.

                Donghae: HEY!

Donghae grabbed the other end of the book and pulled it as Eunhyuk pulled the other end. Soon after, the book slipped out from the couple’s hand and fell on the floor revealing the page.

 

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other; seeing the open page revealing the maknae’s work.

                “CHO ‘EVIL’ KYUHYUN!” the couple yelled out. Kyuhyun on the other end heard this and smirked.

                “That’s my name! Don't wear it out!” Kyuhyun yelled back, leaving his the aegyo king sighing.