2.

Angel.

You walked outside to see Hyunseok waiting for you. You walked towards him happily, “Good morning yo!” You beamed. Hyunseok glared at you and pointed to his watch.

“You are late.” He said. “Ah mianhae. It’s a normal thing, right? Girls usually take hours to get ready, you know.” He glanced at you and sighed.

“Whatever Jieun. You better be fast or else we will be late. I don't want to get a detention because of you.” You chuckled.

“Arasso. Lets go!” You dragged him. He looked at you and smiled. "What's up with yout driver, huh?" he asked. You shook your head. "I don't know. Mum said his wife doesn't feeling well, so she let him off. And guess what? My maid is on holiday too! I need to do all those thing by myself." You hissed.

He looked at you and chuckled. "Now you know how hard life is, rich girl?" he teased. You slightly poked his head. "Shut up little ." you talked back. "Its good anyway. At least i doesn't feel that lonely. Well, you know, walking alone, stuff like that." He said with an aegyo. "Don't do that. Its gross." Laughing, both of you walked faster.

----

The school gates were about to close.

"No, wait!" Both of you yelled. Both of you ran as fast as you can and made it in time.

"HOORAY! WE MADE IT!" you turned to hi-five Hyunseok, but he rejected it. You made a face and yelled, "whatever hyunseok, whatever!"

"You guys are late again, huh? From what I know, you guys live just like, 10 minutes from here?" Hyunseok glanced at you and you gave him 'I'm innocent' face.

"I am sorry again for being late. I will try to come earlier next time!" You promised. "Jieun, that's what you promised us every day." You blushed and cleared your throat. You looked at your watch and realized how late you were already.

"Oh no! We are late now! I am sorry and I better be going now! See you both again!" You waved at both Hyunseok and the guard. They both look at each other and sigh at the same time.

*Please don't let Mr.Lee be in class yet. Or else he will kick me out from class. * You looked at your classroom and realized Mr.Lee is not there yet. You turned around to see Mr.Lee walked towards your classroom. *Oh I better be fast!*

You ran towards your seat and immediately pretend that you were waiting for him. Your classamates were glaring at you, but you pretend that you didn't see them. *Stop with the glaring, idiots.*

The biggest jerk on earth, Lee Jinyoung looked at you with a smirk on his face. "Wow, you are not late anymore, huh? Or maybe you are just lucky Mr.Lee came late today." He said. You tried hard to ignore him but he leaned closer to you. "Oh come on, what's up with you today? You look so moody. Oh wait, you are moody everyday!" The whole class laughed at you. You bit your lip hard until its started to bleeding.

"Oh honey. Look what you did to your lip. If you bit it harder, probably you will get to do plastic surgery." He teased. Another round of laughter filled the classroom. *I swear I feel like slapping him right on the face.* "Good one." 

Mr.Lee entered the class and everyone went back to their own places. Mr.Lee spotted you and waved. "Hey Jieun! You are not late anymore! Great!" He waved hapilly.

You sighed as everyone secretly laugh at you. Mr. Lee started to lecturing and you pretend to listen to what he saying. All you do was day-dreaming. "So Jieun-shi, can you tell me whats the answer?" Everyone stared at you. You looked at the board and gulped. *What on earth is that* Who?!* You looked at Jinyoung, he smirked and gave you a wink. *Bastard.*

Suddenly, a nerd beside you gave you her book. You looked at her in confusion. "Solve the problem." She mouthed. You looked at the book and the board, realized that she has done it. You walked infront and acted to calculate. 

"Great Jieun! You did listened to me. I thought you were day-dreaming like what Jinyoung said!"

You glanced at him and he did a little waved to you. You went back to your seat with a depressed sigh. The nerd beside you gave you a smile. "You did a great job!"

"Great acting you meant? Thanks anyway." You gave her a weak smile.

*If they know how rich am I, they might treat me better. But then, many people will take advantage of me. Urgh, whatever. I think its better for them to not know anything.*

---

It was break time and you headed to cafe. You search for Hyunseok in the crowded place and you couldn't find him anywhere. *Where is him?!*

"What are you doing here looking like a fool, Jieun?" You turned around to see Hyunseok. He was holding a tray, full of foods. "Did you take this for me?!" You said happily.

"No. He said. You made a face. He chuckled and gave you the tray. "Its for you, of course. I am not going to eat anyway." You went inside the bathroom. You looked at him with a weird face. "Did you ditch school again?"

He smirked. "Tell me about it. Now, can you hurry and find a place? I am tired." 

You looked around and spottted an empty spot. You and Hyunseok walked towards the place and started eating. You were laughing so hard until some of the freshmen were looking at you weirdly. "Yah! Can you please shut up? You are so embarassing."

You looked at Hyunseok with a smile. "I'm sorry, I am just happy to have a friend like you. You are funny and take a good care of me. What else do I need?"

Hyunseok touched by your words but he didn't show it. "Okay, Jieun. I get it. You are lucky to have me. Now, eat." You giggled and continue to eat.

"Oh you know, the biggest jerk on earth?" Hyunseok thought about it a little bit. "Jinyoung?" he asked. You nodded. "Yeah, what's up?" "He made fun of me, again. Only if he know that I am much richer than him, maybe he won't treat like a ing trash!" you hissed causing people to glanced at you.

"Its better for him to not know anyway. He can rob your house if he knows. And, stop shouting like a mad person!" he complained. You shoved your foods into your mouth and gave him an 'OK' sign. He chuckled at your childish.

Little did you know, someone was watching you the whole time. Its none other than school est girl, Hyunah. *How can you be so close to him, Park Jieun? Do you know how much I like him? You will regret for being to close to him.*

Hyunah met eyes with you. She immediately looked the other way around with a disgusted face. *What on earth is wrong with her?* you thought.

Hyunah smirked as she walked towards you. She 'accidentally' dropped her food at your skirt. "Hey!" you yelped. "Ops. Sorry." She smirked as she satisfied with your ruined shirt.

"What are you trying to do?"

Hyunah met eyes with Hyunseok. Hyunah heart beat faster than usual. *This feeling again.* "It was an accident."

"Yeah, an accident, your foot." He mumbled. He then stood up and dragged you. "Lets go and clean this up, Jieun." You nodded and followed him.

Hyunah narrowed her eyes. *I don't know why you didn't see me as someone special, Kim Hyunseok. I am the pretties girl, can you see?!*

Hyunah looked around to see everyone staring at her. "WHAT!" she yelled. Everyone was whispering to each other and looked away.

---

Don't worry, its not Hyunah from 4minute or Jinyoung in any other group :P

and sorry for the trouble~

Especially to my old subscribers, I am sorry. Please don't run away.