1.

Angel.

"Honey, wake up. Its time for you to go to school now. Or else you'll be late again." You slowly open your eyes. You saw your mum looking at you with a warm smile. *Morning already?* With a big sigh, you sat up. You rubbed your eyes. "Good morning, mum." You gave her a goodmorning' kiss.

"Jieun, your room is so, messy. Why don't you spend some time to clean it up?" 

You look at your mom then you waved your hand. "Nah. I'm busy with schools stuff. Later, arasson?" She looked at you and sigh. "That's what you said every morning!

You laughed. True, you don't really like cleaning so your room is always messy. "Oh anyway, you need to go to school with Hyunseok today." you eyes widened. "But why? We have a driver!" you pouted.

"His wife do not feeling well, so I let him off today. So, just walk around with Hyunseok, since you gained weight in past few days." Your face colored and you covered yourself with blankets.

"How could you mom! I am 45kg and that's what you called fat? I am so not going to school today!"

"What? you don't want to go to school again?" Your mom shouted. You quickly stand up and covered your mom mouth. "Mom! What if appa heard us? He might kill me, you know."

"Ahah, so someone is scared with his own dad~" she sang. You looked at your mum and she smirked. "So little princess, you still don't want to go, is it?" she asked.

"I'll be going. Tell our maid I need my white converse shoes." Your mom stopped and looked at you. "I didn't tell you is it?" you looked at her in puzzlement. "Our maid... is not with us anymore. She said she need to help her mum out, so she's not going to be here for few weeks." your mum waved and left.

*Great then. What a miserable morning it is. I need to do it all alone.*

 

---

"Aish! I better be fast! Or else Hyunseok will actually kill me!"

"OMMA! Help me!" with that, you fell on the floor. You rubbed your knees. *Is it a sign that today is not a good day? Park Jieun, why do you have such a bad luck?!* 

"I don't know why you are so clumsy today, Jieun. Oh wait, you are being clumsy every single day. Forgive me for my mistake." "Mum!" you yelled. She laughed and asked you to join the breakfast. You followed your mum into the kitchen and saw your dad reading a newspaper.

"Dad!" you hugged him. He warmly hugged you back. "I heard someone doesn't want to go to school today?" He asked playfully. You glanced at your mum as she tried to hold her laughter.

"I am not going to tell you anything more mum!" you crossed your arm and she laughed. "Fine. You don't have to tell me anything. Now, you better eat fast. Remember, Hyunseok is waiting for you outside."

"Oh yeah, how could I forget that!" You eat your breakfast as fast as you can. Your parents looked at each other and smile. How grateful can they be to have such a sweet daughter like you? Finished eating, you put your leftover at sink and went to hugged your mum and dad. You grabbed your favorite white converse shoes and ran outside. "Bye umma, appa!" saranghae!"

---

please tell me what you think too :) i love reading comments!

Big hug for those who subscribes!