The movie

If i can catch the wind...
"Saranghae, Onew oppa!" she said, sobbing.

Onew pushed her away gently and looked at her with surprise. "What did you say?"

"Huh?" Jiyoen looked up and wiped her tears as she realized she had said something  she was not suppose to.

"Uhm nothing, I was just trying to cheer you up." She took a nervous look at Onew. He was just standing there  out didn't know what happened.

She put up a big smile and swung her arm around Onew's shoulder."But I think it didn't work the way I wanted it to." she said jokingly while leading him towards the security guy.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" She asked the security.

"What happened?" the security asked as he saw the blood.

"It's nothing, he's just having a rough day." she smiled, giving him the sign that Onew is ok, no need to worry.

" Here you go." He gave Jiyoen a bottle of oxidant, a roll of bandaid and some cotton balls." Are you sure that he doesn't need to go to the hospital?" he asked again.

Jiyoen took a look at Onew, he nodded with a weak but sweet smile.

"Yes he's fine." She took the oxidant, the roll of bandaid and the cotton balls, bowed politely then led Onew to a bench near by.

"Give me your hand." Jiyoen demanded while reaching for Onew's hand.

"If you are just going to take it yourself then what is the whole point of telling me to give it to you?" Onew asked as Jiyoen wet the cotton balls with the oxidant.

"Pss, that's my way of asking permission." She said informally without taking her eyes off the cotton balls on her hand.

"You kid, you should call me oppa." Onew said then used his left hand to hit Jiyoen's head gently.

"Aish, don't hit me." She said angrily then purposely pressed the cotton balls into Onew's wound.

"Ah, aish, really!!!" Onew jumped, and groaned in pain angrily.

He glared at her while she was just smiling innocently, with the I-didn't-do-that-in-purpose face.

"Aish!!!" Onew sat down angrily. Jiyoen continued to clean the wound and wipe off the blood stains. She could tell that he was in pain but she knew that his heart was a hundred time more painful so she didn't say a word.

"Done" she said after almost 10 minutes of aiding the wound. She wrapped his hand up with the bandaid roll the security gave her, it looked crappy but it was the best she could do.

Onew chucked as he saw the result of her 10 minutes hard labor.

"Wae?" She said with a strict face.

"Nothing, you did a great job." Onew smiled, held her hand and pulled her toward the theater.

"Wait, I forgot to return the first aid kit." 

"Don't worry, I got it." The security guy popped out of nowhere and took the kit.

Onew and Jiyoen laughed at the randomness of the security.

"Let's go." They said at the same time.

(Oops, they forgot the bloodstains on the wall. :D)

After 2 hours of the movie.

"How is the movie?" Onew asked as they walking out the door.

No respond.

"I asked, how..." Onew looked at her and realized that she was crying. "Hey, what happened?"

She looked up, looked at him with her puppy eyes "It was so sad." She pouted.

"You're so cute." He smiled warmly at her then wiped her tears with his left hand.

Her eyes widened, she can feel her heart racing, her face started blushing.

She looked up and down, shook her head then sighed; she did it for about a minute until Onew hit her head and snapped her back to reality.

"What's wrong with you?" Onew asked.

"Uhm... oh... did you just called me cute?" Her eyes brightened, she put up a big happy face.

"Uh..." Onew stuttered, now it's his turn to blush.

"No, you're ugly!!!" Onew said after a few seconds staring at at Jiyeon.

"Yah, what did you say?" She yelled angrily and tried to catch Onew, who was already running.

  Jiyoen POV:

   Little did I know, love comes and leaves, It's unpredictable, and I don't want to predict it either.

   Just let the wind blow it toward you. The love that already passes, just let it pass by. It left scars, ignore it and move on.

   As time passes, It will all be gone.

   Love will always come when it needs to. You will feel the love when you need to.

   And little did I know, I'm in love... 

 

 

    Please complete the vote on chapter 17 so that I can know what you guys want to update the new chapter!!!

    Please subscribe and comment

    Silent readers are not so nice.