The date part 4 The appearance of the bitter love.

If i can catch the wind...

           

*****************************Chapter 17*******************************************

       “ Onew?” It was a ridiculously familiar voice to Onew.    

      He turned around, his face went pale, his eyes widened, his hands trembled.

     “ Hyo Joo?” he mumbled.

      “ I never expected to see you here, Onew.” A man behind Hyo Joo walked toward Onew.

      “ Ne, annyoenghaseyo.” Onew bowed and said politely to the man.

      “ Are you okay, Onew? What’s wrong with your left arm?” Hyo Joo approached and touched Onew’s left arm but he pulled it away quickly.

      She was surprised because of Onew’s reaction.

      “I’m fine. So what are you and Jukyun doing here?” Onew asked, trying to sound fine but we all know that he’s not.

      “She wanted to watch a movie so we came here.” Jukyun put his arm over Hyo Joo’s neck.

      “ Is that so?” Onew said, once again trying to hold back his anger.

      “Did you come alone?” Hyo Joo asked Onew.

      “ Oh silly, can’t you see that he has 2 tickets?” Juhyun said while pointing at the tickets that Onew was holding.

      “Oh.” Hyo Joo looked at Onew with a smile. (What is with that look?)

      Onew looked away as their eyes met. He became nervous and angry. Just one more word and he will burst into fighting.

      “Oppa.” Jiyoen came out of nowhere with cokes and popcorn in her hands.

      “Jiyoen?” Onew turned around.

      “Oppa, what took you so long?” She said cutely then turned to Hyo Joo and Jukyun “Oh, annyoenghaseyo!”

      “Oh hi.” Hyo Joo said with surprise.

      “So this is your date?” Jukyun said.

      “Oh, uhm…” Onew nodded nervously.

      “Oppa. Who are they?” Jiyoen said cheerfully and looked at Onew with a smile. She was waiting for something; maybe she was waiting for his answer.

       “Just friends.” Onew said confidently after a while of thinking. He got what Jiyoen was trying to do for him. He looked at Jiyoen and gave her a warm smile.

       Jiyoen became nervous after seeing his smile. She looked at the floor then to Onew nervously.

       Onew busted into laughter as he saw her reaction. He tapped her head gently, such a warm action. ( aww)

       Hyo Joo and Jukyun were just standing there watching them. ( awkward)

       “Oh, we have to go now.” Jukyun said while pulling Hyo Joo, who was still dazing at the couple.

       “Bye, see you later!” Jiyoen waved at them.

      " Let's go." Onew pulled her away.

       " Uhm, let's go, Onew oppa!" She said while linking her arm to Onew's right arm. That startled him.

       He stopped smiling and stared at her for a moment then said with a cold voice and expression " Don't call me Onew, I told you that before didn't I? Plus i'm not your oppa! Don't treat me like you know me well! Got it?" He pushed her hand away, freeing herself.

       Her eyes widened because of the sudden change of attitude from Onew. 

       Onew kept on walking, leaving Jiyoen standing dazing out.

       She could feel her eyes burning, her face turned red. She tried to look to the other direction to stop the tears from dropping.

       What is wrong with him? Does he really need to treat me that way? What did I ever do wrong that made him treat me this way? Come on girl stop it, stop crying. He's a jerk, a jerk. I hate him.  She thought while trying to comfort herself. She turned and glared at Onew, who was still walking, and jumped up and down angrily.

       " Aish!!!" She yelled angrily and kicked the column near her, hard.

       " Aish, ahhhhh!" She groaned in pain after realizing how stupid she was. Her tears kept on rolling, not because she was in pain but because she was mad, she was mad at Onew for his attitude, and for the charm from him that just disappeared away with his smile.

        " Are you coming or not?" Onew, who was already in line for the movie, yelled at her from afar.

        " ARRASSO! Aish, really!!!" She yelled angrily back at him. She wiped her tears with her sleeves and ran toward Onew.

        "Ticket?" The cute ticket checker asked Jiyoen; as he realized that she was crying he asked warmly " Are you okay?"

        " Eh?" Jiyoen looked up. He was smiling at her, she realized that he was pretty cute. She started blushing as he took out a tissue and wiped her teardrops on her cheeks.

        "Jiyoen-ah. Aren't you coming?" Onew came out of nowhere with a warm voice (completely different from before) and put his right arm around her shoulder.

         Onew gave the ticket checker an unfriendly smile and a fierce look that sent out a " She's mine" message which made the ticket checker to pull his hand away immediately.

        " Oh, sorry,... I was just... well,... she was crying...so..." The ticket checker said nervously.

        " Thanks for your concern buddy." Onew tapped the guy's shoulder with the same facial expression.

        " My pleasure." The guy said with his face still down. 

         " Good day." Onew said to the ticket checker, who was still staring at the floor.

         Onew pulled Jiyoen with him and walked toward the theater. It was hurting his right hand but he didn't care; he could bare with it.

         " Hey." Jiyoen yelled at Onew while trying to pull back but Onew was too strong for her. She then swung her arm to free herself.

         " Ah!" Onew groaned in pain after Jiyoen swung her arm which hurt his injured right hand.

         Jiyoen quickly jumped away from him; she knew that Onew would get mad and yell at her.

          But unexpectedly, he just sighed, holding back his pain ad anger.

          Jiyoen looked at him surprised, why did he hold back his anger like that? She thought.

          " I had to bare with enough stuff today already, so can't you please just make my life easier and do what i want you to?" He said calmly, at least it looked like he is, but it seemed like he was holding back something inside of him.

           Jiyoen looked up and she was shocked when she saw Onew's red and watery eyes.

           Is he crying? she thought ( Oh duh!!!)

           " Aish!!!" He yelled angrily then punch the wall behind him.

           His right hand started to bleed again. Today, he had once again injured his unhealed wounds, his heart and his hand; both wounds were created by Hyo Joo. He could feel his heart bleeding from inside; it was more hurtful than his hand. Then he started to cry for real.

           Jiyoen was just standing there, out, not knowing whether she should comfort him or just leave him be.

           " Onew-ah." Jiyoen ran forward threw the popcorns and cokes on the floor and hugged Onew from the back. " Onew-ah" She repeated that several times.

           Onew's eyes widened, he looked down and stared at Jiyoen's arms around his waist.

           He took his bloody hand and held Jiyoen's hand without noticing what he was doing.

          Meanwhile, Jiyoen was crying on his back. He could feel her tears dropping on his vest-like-jacket.

          " Onew-ah, Onew-ah, Onew-ah." She kept mumbling it.

          Onew turned his head around to look at her. She was crying even harder than Onew.

          He turned around and hugged her.

           " Don't cry." He said warmly with his angelic and warm voice. He raised his bloody hand and placed it on top of her head.

          " I'm sorry." She mumbled.

          " Why? Don't be." He said with his same warm voice.

          " No, I'm sorry. Really!" She mumbled in her tears. " I shouldn't have called her here."

          Onew's expression didn't change a bit at the answer. He knew something was wrong, he knows that Hyo Joo never goes to movie theaters, plus she didn't seemed to be so surprised when Jiyoen came.

         " It's ok, I don't blame you." He said warmly, trying to calm her down.

          She looked up with her puppy eyes.

          " Saranghae, Onew oppa."

         

 

                  

                    This chapter is ridiculously long!!!

                               But i think that it's good though.

                                           But i don't know what should go next!

                                                              Ideas please!!!!!

                                  If you like it please share it to your friends, too!!!

************************* Subscribe and comment please!!!*************************************

                             Silent readers are not nice!!!!!! Just kidding! :P

Please support FIFIneverland, the co-author's fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21774