Make You Believe [Part 2]

Make You Believe

 

 Tonight is the event will start, I hope she can go without any rejection. I turned and looked at her, is she looking at me just now? I felt that someone was staring at me. We went to our separate ways and I can’t wait for tonight. God, please help me.

-Jihyun’s POV-

What is Junsu doing and why I felt that he has something to do behind his innocent face? I pushed that kind of thought and went to my class. My heart was really uncomfortable and I kept on coughing. I took out my napkin and covered my mouth. When I removed it away, I saw blood on my napkin. My eyes widened and quickly washed the blood away. As soon after I finished with it, I continued on walking to my class.

I can’t concentrate on my lesson because I kept on coughing and coughing. It was really disturbing the whole class. They didn’t say anything but the uncomfortable looks were written in their face. The blood was coming out continuously and I’m afraid that something will happen, even worse than what I expect.


I walked back home and usually Junsu will be waiting for me at the guard house but he was not there. Maybe he was mad at me after I rejected his love. I continued walked to my home and when I arrived there, I cocked my head a little bit and took a look at his house. There was nobody in the house. The door was locked and the window was fully shut. I wonder where he is.

-Junsu’s POV-

After the school bell rang, I ran to the stuff room and handed the books that my teacher asked to collect. Soon after that, I walked back to my class and slung my bag on my shoulder. As I passed by the guard house, I didn’t saw Jihyun over there. Either Jihyun or I will be waiting at the guard house. I think I was pretty late for today, maybe she has something to do. I guessed.

I passed by her house and peeked on to see if she's at home. The door was opened and the fan was spinning but there was no sign of her presence. I unlocked my house door and I’m staying alone today since my aunt need to attend her friend’s son wedding.

 -At the evening-Jihyun’s POV-

   

I wore a casual outfit since what it was written in the card. I tooked my purse with and went to the restaurant by myself. On the way to the restaurant, the cab stopped at the address that I showed him. I paid the fees and hoped out from the cab. I took a look at the restaurant and it seems that it was an Italian restaurant which was my favourite.

I pushed the door and been greeted by two waiters, one is a guy and another is a lady. They asked my name and “Sung Jihyun” they lead me to the table. There was nobody and it was so dark except for the table area.

I saw there were three candles light on top of the table and a pink beautiful card on the plate. The table was decorated perfectly and I’m in touched at the design and decoration around the table.

The waiter pulled the chair and invited me to sit and he said that he’ll be coming and served the food for another 30 minutes. I was about to ask him but he disappeared in the dark, suddenly the waitress came and I immediately asked her.

“Sorry, can I know who is the one whom invited me here?” I asked.

“You will now just in a few minutes” she said and disappeared in the dark as well. I waited there for not less than 2 minutes and took a sip of the sky water. It does taste liked a plane water but the colour is a sky blue colour.

After a moment, there was a spotlight flashed at someone. He was sitting on the piano seat. I stared at the person and it was KIM JUNSU? What, he’s here? He didn’t even looked at me and started on playing his song and sang. The song was so sweet and romantic until I didn’t realize that he was already finished. I was totally enjoyed the song, aren’t I?

He stood up and a waiter near him gave a bouquet of red roses. I took it and gave it to me. My eyes widened but automatically I accepted it. I don’t know why but I already accepted it. He then sat opposite me and clapped his hand once. The waiters came and served a 2 piece of steak and some of the side orders. The steak was big and Oh my…

“Eat well” he said. Is he Xiah Junsu Italian version? His Korean was like a foreign people had just learned Korean. I didn’t say anything and just eat the steak.

“I was chewing the small piece steak and accidentally bite my inner cheek and tongue. “Awwhhh” I groaned in pain. He stopped from eating and looked at me.

-Junsu’s POV-

“What happen?” I asked and looked at her. She was rubbing away something in with the tissues and I saw some blood. I stood up from my chair and took out my handkerchief. I soaked it in the ice and walked to her.

I stopped at behind of her and placed the handkerchief in . I asked her to bite it, in the same time I didn’t let her hold the handkerchief as I hugged her from behind.

She was struggling a little bit, asking me to move but I refused to go away and continued on hugging her. “Can you please sit still?” I said and he stopped. After that, I walked back to my seat and continued eating.

-The narrators POV-

After both of them finished eating, the waiters served for the desserts for last time before they went back home. Jihyun was enjoying the dessert while Junsu walked to the piano back. He took microphone and the song started to play.

He sang his favourite song, You’re So Beautiful. While he was singing, he slowly walked to her and there was an orchestra group played the song with him as well. It was a luxurious dinner they had. 

After almost 2 hours dinner, they finally prepared to go back home. When, both of them reached to the main entrance, Junsu felt that his chest was pain and Jihyun was putting her hand at her head. Her eyes shrugged in pain and he tried to not faint in front of the public.

 Junsu saw her face turned paled and he quickly asked her. "Are you okay?"

"Oh? I'm okay" she said but her face looked so paled. When the two was about to walked out from the restaurant, they suddenly faint and the waiters was terribly panicked.

-In the hospital- Junsu's POV-

"I believed that he didn't use the inhaler often" the doctor said.

"I'm not sure about that doctor, I was not around lately. So, I don't really aware if the inhaler was with him" My aunt said. I heard them talking but I felt that I can effort to open my eyes.

I just lay on the bed without any movement. Then I realized about Jihyun. How is she? Did she get back home safely? I was about to move but there was a lot of wire and plus with oxygen mask.

"Doctor, how is Jihyun? Is she's fine?" My aunt asked. I focused on their conversation.

"For a moment she is okay but base on the previous report, she is having leukemia" the doctor explained. I heard there was something fell from my aunt's hand.

"W-what? Leu-ke-mia?" my aunt's voiced shook in fear.

"Yes" the doctor replied and I can't hear their next conversation. Maybe, they went out and talked about it.

-The next day-

I woke up at 6 and I saw there was nobody beside me. Then when I was trying to sit, I accidentally pressed the nurse button. The nurse quickly ran to my ward. Opps..!

"Yes sir?" the nurse asked me.

"Oh, erm.. can you help to take my wheelchair?" I asked her and she went outside to grab me a wheelchair.

"Here you go sir. Where do you want to go?" She asked me and helped me to sit on the wheelchair.

"I want to go to Sung Jihyun's ward." I said.

"You can't go there, sir. I'm sorry" she said and I just kept quiet for a while.

"Please. I have to meet her now" I said, begging her to bring me there. The nurse gave up and brought me there. When we reached there, I asked the nurse to leave me there alone with her.

"Jihyun ah" I called her name. Her eyes slowly opened and facing me. "Mianhae, I was the one who caused you in trouble." I said and cupped her hand.

"It was not your fault I became like this. I think this is the time for me to go" she said and I saw a tear rolled down to her cheek. "I can't stand to live in this bad condition Junsu yah" she said and her voice getting slower.

"No, please don't say that. Then, how about me?" I asked her but she just kept quiet.

-Jihyun's POV-

I don't know how to answer your question, Junsu yah. I…… I just don't know. I turned my head around without answering his question. He was still looking at me and hold my hand even tight.

I can't stand with all this pain anymore. About Changmin oppa, her new girlfriend, leukemia and now… you. Everything goes in the same time. I had created a lot of memories with you, Junsu yah… A lot of them, you were always at my side when I have a problem and when I didn't need you. You will be always there for me but your confession was too early for me to accept it.

-Junsu's POV-

She was turning away from me and I saw the tears kept rolling down. The pains already started to attack me now and I felt that my chest was painful. I touched my chest and hold the pain until Jihyun answered me.

Without I realized it, the word 'Saranghaeyo nae Jihyun ah' came out from my mouth. This is the second time I confessed to her. Finally, she turned facing me.

"Mianhae…na----" her voice getting slower and she was hardly breath. She said the last two words in between when she tried to inhale more oxygen. "na------do----sarang-------" I can't hear the last word but she blew her last breath and her eyes closed. Her hand that I hold just now dropped. She's gone. She's already gone in front of me, leaving me here alone.

I'm happy to hear the last word that she said. Thank you for helping me this time. Finally, I made her believed in me. The pain in my chest getting more painful and I felt that is the time where I'll be leaving this world. My hand slowly land on her bed. I felt that my energy was losing slowly and my body was leaning against her bed.

"Gomawo for accepting me this time, Jihyun ah. I'll look for you in heaven." My eyes were totally shut and I saw the world of mine was dark.

-THE END-