Annyeong Jihyun ah - Junsu

Make You Believe

 

One fine day….

Junsu was walking around the school compound along with his female friends around him. He was quite popular among them because of his angelic and cute face. The girls drooled over him if they sees his smile or talk to them.

He never felt tired of handling them one by one. There was once where he wants to go home but suddenly a girl jumped in front of him. She acted like she wanted to kiss him but Junsu moved away and just replied her with a smile. The girl then fainted dying of happiness.

"Mwoya.." Junsu mumbled under his breath and smirked.

"Omo! Junsu oppa was so handsome and…" she hasn't finished her words the other fan girl interrupted.

"Cute!" she said.

"Yeap, definitely!" the girls sighed heavily looking at Junsu walking away from them.

-The next day-

Junsu was on his way to the library. As usual the girls were following him around, everywhere and every time. Suddenly, he saw a girl clutching around his 'friend' arm. She looked so happy and his friend just smiled at her.

Junsu felt something was wrong and a thought appear in his mind saying about them. Maybe it was normal to look at the couple holding hand, kissing and much more but this time they really caught his attention. After a while, a fan of his called him, causing him to snap out and back into reality.

"Oppa?" the girl asked.

"Ne? What is it?" he asked sweetly and the fan girls started to faint one by one. Junsu just ignored them and continued on walking. Until then, he stopped at this one junction and said "Okay, guys. I need to go and study. See you all later" he said plus flashing his smile to them. The girls really do follow his orders and they walked away.

-In the library- Junsu's POV

Who is she? And is Max couple with her? I didn't know that and he never told me about this. This is the first where he hides his girlfriend from me? Usually he will introduce them to me. Most of them.

Never mind, why would I care about it? Looks like I'm the one who were busy body about peoples personals. As long as he didn't break up this time. Changmin, Changmin you are sure a playboy one huh.

-The narrator's POV-

As soon as after he finished with his studies, he quickly grabbed his things and placed in his bag. He then slung on his shoulder and walked out from the library. He waved at the librarian girl and she dropped from her feet, sitting on the chair breath in and out looking at the charming Junsu. He tackled a librarian too?

When he started to walk at the corridor, the girls started began to surround him and caused him to breathe hardly. The chaos getting worse when there were a few of girls running to get him. After that, Junsu can't handle it anymore and nearly him to shout at them.

"Guys, please. We are in school right now. Don't scream here and there, if the teachers find out we are truly dead after that. Please." Junsu begged and they started to calm down. Junsu walked again and he stopped at his tracks. His eyes were on Changmin and wide opened after he saw another girl appeared from his side.

"What?" he asked himself and the girls looked at him confusingly. They were curious what he was looking at.

"What happen, oppa?" said one of them.

"Ah, nothing." He replied. After a moment, Changmin and the girl was nowhere to be seen. He just blinked his eyes for not more than 5 seconds the first girl that he met earlier with Changmin, walked passed him.

Junsu took a look at her badge. It was written Sung Jihyun. Junsu turned around again and looked at her moving away from him. The bell rang and he quickly ran to his class before he missed anything.

While he was running, he saw Jihyun again and coincidentally, her class was next to him. He smiled broadly as he was the happiest guy in the world. His classmates started to whisper to each other, looking at Junsu's weird action. Then, a friend of his snapped his finger and he back to the reality.

"What were you smiling for?" he asked. The rest had their eyes on both of them waiting for Junsu's answer.

"Did I smile just now?" he asked him again.

"Yes. You were." He said. Junsu raised his brow cutely and walked away from him and sat at his seats. His friend shook his head looking at his sudden weird friend.

-on the way back home-

Junsu saw Jihyun was walking alone so he bravely to talk to her.

"Annyeong!" he greeted. Jihyun then turned next to her side facing him with a smile plastered on her lips.

"Annyeong" she replied.

"What's your name?" he asked but he was already knew her name. They started to walk slowly.

"Sung Jihyun" she replied. Then they broke into silence. Jihyun suddenly looked at Junsu back and stared for a while.

"Jamkkan, you are Changmin oppa's friend right? Err, your name X-Xiah?" she asked, pointing at him.

"Haha, Xiah is my nickname. My name is Kim Junsu" he chuckled and his angel smile flashed at her. He then reached out his hand to shake with hers "Nice to meet you" he said.

Jihyun shook her hand with him "Nice to meet you too. I saw that the girls were drooling over you. And now I know why" she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I saw that you have an angelic smile, causing the girls to blush" Jihyun said and smiled sweetly at him.

"Really?" Junsu said in a low voice. His face reddened after being praised. He was not as usual. He was used to be with the girls commend but this time it makes his heart to beat fast.