Chapter 7

World Domination
After Joo Ri's incident,all the B.A.P members went to look at her when they are not busy. Since they decided,they put Daehyun and Jun Hong in charge. Youngjae and Hyun Ae was awkward when they sat together. " em,I want say--" they both asked at the same time, they blushed. "u say first" Youngjae pleased Hyun Ae. " can I date you?" Hyun Ae asked and felt guilty when she said that. Youngjae nodded,but in his head it was like ' NAEEEEEE ' they went out and ate ice cream together. But they still don't want to talk with each other in the awkward atmosphere. " Jun Hong and Daehyun still at Joo Ri's " YoungJae felt worried about Joo Ri for the first time. Even if he didn't talk to her so much,he still felt worried. ' friend's friend is also my friend ' he said to himself. Hyun Ae asked," u worried about Joo Ri?" her eyes filled up with serious glares,making YoungJae felt a little nauseous. " Nae,she is still not so good. " BACK at the hospital,Daehyun and Jun Hong went out to buy food for her. Joo Ri coughed and coughed,and sniffed. She felt horrible. " ANNYEONG haseyo~" YoungJae came in the room,with a smile. Joo Ri thought ' oh a B.A.P member...' she coughed again. " Joo Ri I heard u are sick so... " YoungJae took some comics for her and a home made soup. " soup? U made them? Chinja?" Joo Ri asked happily. " Aniya,I made it with your unnie Hyun Ae." he smiled. DaeHyun and Jun Hong saw the moment and came in the room. "Hyung " Jun Hong tapped YoungJae's shoulder and gave a out sign. " I'll see you later Joo Ri,take care." Youngjae waved goodbye. Joo Ri smiled and stood up to take Jun Hong and DaeHyun in. " don't stand up,u will lose your energy" Daehyun slowly hold Joo Ri's hand to give her sit down. " Jun Hong OPPA," she gently tugged Jun Hong's shirt. " Nae?" " I want to go outside to walk..." Joo Ri smiled and clenched her teeth. " really?" Daehyun asked in a worried heart. " Nae.with u guys."