Chapter 6-first kiss-

World Domination
Because of the things Joo Ri had done. It caused so much energy that she fainted by the road side when she ran away from evil Min Ah with Jun Hong and DaeHyun. By then they sent Joo Ri to the hospital. "I hope u are all right,dongsaeng... If u're not here with me,I won't be living here either." Jun Hong said,with tears filled in his eyes. Daehyun wanted to help but he went to fortune teller instead. " master,do you think my dongsaeng will ireona?" DaeHyun asked in serious words,waiting for the answer of the fortune teller. "she will,just see. Take this amulet coin with u and put it at her pillow. She will wake up with full health." the fortune teller DaeHyun. DaeHyun went back to the hospital,hands holding the amulet coin. He felt a little worried. ' what if it's not true,what if Joo Ri won't wake up?' he thought,will worries all in his head. Jun Hong was still outside the emergency room,but this time,PARTay members had come,other B.A.P members came too. They all covered their faces and with a worried face. They pray for good health to Joo Ri. It was the 3rd time Joo Ri had fainted from less energy. The doctor came out with a happy face and good news,"SHE IS HEALTHY!" the doctor yelped in excitement. All the members were so happy that they were yelling. The doctor said firmly,"DON'T scream... Or else u will..." the doctor hold up his finger. They all screamed,but quietly. Meanwhile,Joo Ri was in the room,crying. She don't know why she always faint while it haves magical moments... She was tired of being so less energetic. She thinks she should not live in this world. " Joo Ri " Jun Hong's sound came through her ear. Joo Ri was so touched that all her friends came. Even her fans wanted to come. " Joo Ri,u will not die... Because me and Daehyun will always love u. Saranghamnida!" Jun Hong kissed Joo Ri's lip gently. She loved it when Jun Hong caressed her lips. She hugged Jun Hong. Daehyun came in and gave her cuddle. " u are my big girl... " Daehyun said,his breathe tickled Joo Ri and gave Joo Ri alittle giggle. But in Joo Ri's report,said that Joo Ri will need to wait 2 months for treatment....