Our Little Romantic Time

I Love You .. Forever

 

 

OUR LITTLE ROMANTIC TIME.

 

"Let's gather at the downstairs in 2 hours, okay?" Mrs Lee asked. Jae Hwa gave an 'okay' sign with her fingers. They separated and waved each other.

"This hotel only got two rooms available. So, the first room was mine and your father. The other one is yours." Mrs Kim said.

"What? Umma, I can't stay with those two." I said.

"Why not?" Her other asked. She pointed to the bedroom. Her mother saw Luhan and Sehun jumping on the bed.

"Just for four days. Please?" Her mother pleaded.

"Fine.." She sighed. Her mother thanked her and went to her own room to wash up. Jae Hwa turned around and went to her bedroom.

"The bed is so-" Sehun fall down and landed on his .

"You okay?" Jae Hwa went to him. He nodded and sat on the bed, Luhan jumped off from the bed.

"Does it hurt?" Luhan asked innocently.

"Are you an idiot or what? Of course it hurt." Sehun rubbed his . Jae Hwa shook her head as she stood up.

"I'm going to wash up first. Don't jump around on the bed like that anymore unless you want to stay in the hospital." She warned them. She grabbed her things before entered the bathroom. A few minutes later, she came out with a black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that Luhan gave to her last year for her birthday.

"I'm next!" Luhan quickly ran into the bathroom. Jae Hwa sat on the other bed and dried her hair. She stopped and look at Sehun.

"Does it really hurt?" She asked with a concern voice. Sehun shook his head.

"Not that bad. Just need a little rest and I'm okay." He smiled.

"Then you won't come dinner with us?" She continued to dry her hair as she talked with him.

"Yeah.." He sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll bring some pizza back for you." She grinned.

"Thanks shorty." He grinned back. Then, Luhan came out from the bathroom.

"Ahh~ Feel so fresh~" He said before he sat up next to Sehun. Sehun went to the bag and took his things before went in the bathroom. A few minutes later, he came out with only in pair of boxer. Jae Hwa was used to it since his brothers always wear like that at home. He slowly walked to the bed and lied on it. Jae Hwa noticed that Luhan only wore a pair of shorts.

"You're not going?" She stood up after dried her hair.

"I need to accompany Sehun. Besides, I want to show him a new video games." He took it out from his bag and play it with Sehun. She sighed and comb her hair. Then, someone knock the door.

"Jae Hwa?" Her mother called for her. She quickly comb her hair. She wear an eyeliner and put on a cherry flavour lipstick. She sprayed some cologne and went out.

"Did you wait long?" She asked her mother as she wear her pink converse shoes.

"No. Ready to go?" Her mother chuckled when Jae Hwa stumbled while walking. She smiled and nodded before went to downstairs.

 

The Kim family walk towards the Lee family and greeted each other before walk to the pizza place, The elders were at the front while Jae Hwa and Chi Hoon follow them behind. Jae Hwa took a glance at Chi Hoon. She look down from his face to his body.

*He looks so handsome. Wait, what am I talking about?* She thought as she knocked her head softly. She heard a chuckle and turn her head to the side.

"You look so cute." Unconsciously, Chi Hoon pinch her cheek. They both froze in their position and look at each other before cleared their throat and walk behind the olders again silently.

*Her cheek was so soft. I wonder what type of facial cleanser whe wear.* He thought as a smile spread on his handsome face.

 

A few minutes later, they arrived at the pizza place. Jae Hwa and Chi Hoon sat on other tables. The tables only had 4 chairs so they had to sat somewhere else and ended up sat beside the window. They sat in silence until the food come. Jae Hwa quickly grabbed one piece with the knife and put in on her plate. She took her fork and knife before cut the pizza into small piece and eat it. After chewing it, she smiled.

"So delicious~" She grinned and eat more. Soon, they finished eat the pizza. Well, most of it was eaten by Jae Hwa. She took her chocolate drinks that had some bubble layered on it and drank it. She put it down and her upper lips to clean the bubble but there was still some left at the corner of her lips. Without thinking, Chi Hoon put his finger on her chin and tilted heads up before use his thumbs to wipe it away. She gasped at how close their face were and leaned back quickly.

"Y-Yah! I don't have my first kiss yet." She blushed madly and cover her face with her hands. He chuckled and sat on his chair back.

"I didn't kiss you though." He said. She throw her napking into his face and he laughed at how cute she looks. She stood up and went to the counter to order some pizza to brought back for her brothers. Then, she went to sat in front of him again. After some teased and laughing, they went back home. 

The elders want to enjoy the rest of the night so Jae Hwa and Chi Hoon walk back to the hotels together. While walking, she saw a familiar girl passed over them. She turned around and stare at the girl who just hapiily walk with her friends. Chi Hoon looked at where Jae Hwa was staring but he don't know who she was looking because there were so many peoples there.

"What are you looking at?" He asked. She looked at him and smiled nervously.

"Nothing. Let's go." She took once more glance at the girl before began to walk again. *She can't be here right? Why would she'll be here anyway. Maybe it's just my imagination.* She thought as they kept walking to the hotel. Without her knowing, the girl that she just saw turned around and smirked before join her friends back. They continued to walk to the hotel in silent. Suddenly, she just remembered that she didn't brought any jackets with her earlier. She shivered when the cold air breeze over her. Chi Hoo saw her shivered for a few times and decided to take off his jacket before put it on Jae Hwa's body. She stopped walking and look at Chi Hoon. He stopped from walking too.

"You will catch a cold." She was about to took off the jacket but Chi Hoon held her shoulder to prevent her doing so. She smiled and mouthed thanks. They walked quickly since it was getting late. They reached the hotel and ride the lift. In there, Jae Hwa handed him his jacket.

"Thank you." She said before ran out when the lift door opened just in time. Chi Hoon chuckled and follow her with his gaze before the door closed.

*I'm really in love with you, Kim Jae Hwa.* He thought. The door opened and he went to his room. The smile never leave his face.

 

- - -

 

So~ How was it? I'm sorry. I told you that I will updated this chap yesterday but I forgot and continue to studied at my friend's house. I'M REALLY SORRY . I have an exam tomorrow and I was nervous as hell. Wish me luck guys ~ Thanks for reading ~ AND HEY THERE NEW SUBSCRIBER ! *wave hands*