I WILL PROTECT YOU

I Love You .. Forever

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I WILL PROTECT YOU

 

Hye Ju frowned as she held Jae Hwa's right hand. Ji Ho and Hye Ju got different class, that's why Hye Ju frowned.

"I miss him already.." Hye Ju whispered as she pouted. Jae Hwa smiled and patted her head.

"Relax, Hye Ju. After this, we got PE class, same as him. So just wait, okay?" Jae Hwa said. Hye Ju nodded with a pout. Jae Hwa chuckled and walk to their class.

 

In the class, Hye Ju can't stay still. She keep asking Jae Hwa when will the class over. Jae Hwa ruffled her bangs turned her head to face Hye Ju.

"Hye Ju-ah, can you stay still? I'm studying right now." Jae Hwa let out a heavy sigh. Hye Ju know that Jae Hwa was mad at her so she nodded and kept silent.

After the class, Hye Ju swaying Jae Hwa's hand with her's as they walked to the locker room to change clothes. When they arrived, the same group of girls surrounded them. Hye Ju who was so scared went to Jae Hwa's back.

"We met again, ," Ha Na said.

"What do you want?" Jae Hwa asked, even though she know what is it.

"I already give you the last warning but you won't hear me, eh?" She said as she pulled out the knife. Jae Hwa already in her fight postion.

"I thought, I want to give you the very last warning. If tomorrow, I ever see you, Hye Ju, with Ji Ho oppa, you're gonna die in my hand." Ha Na said with an evil smiled.

"If you dare to touch her, you're the one who gonna die and I'm serious you stupid girl." Jae Hwa said as she cracked her fingers. All the girls including Ha Na trembled.

"O-Okay. Let see h-h-how you gonna k-kill m-me." Ha Na said as she and the other girls quickly get out from there.

"Mianhae, Jae Hwa-ah.." Hye Ju sobbed. Jae Hwa widened her eyes and turned around.

"Y-Yah, are you crying? Stop it. Don't cry Hye Ju-ah. They can't touch you as long as I'm with you." Jae Hwa smiled and wiped her tears. She hugged Jae Hwa and whispered 'Sorry' while crying. Jae Hwa patted her back while soothing her. To what they didn't know is there was someone heard and saw everything.

While they were on their way to the gym, Jae Hwa said something to Hye Ju.

"Hye Ju-ah, don't tell Ji Ho about what happened just now, okay? I will take care of it."

"B-But.."

"Please?" Jae Hwa made an aegyo.

"Okay.." Hye Ju pouted.

When they reach at the gym, they spotted Ji Ho and Chi Hoon. Ji Ho smiled when he saw Hye Ju. Jae Hwa noticed that Ji Ho seems to be nervous. She decided to ask him later. For the PE class, the girls need to play volleyball while the boys need to play basketball. Jae Hwa and Hye Ju played happily, it went the same for Chi Hoon and Ji Ho. Aside from that, Jae Hwa don't know why but she would always glanced at Chi Hoon, same as Chi Hoon. When she looked at him, he would look at the other direction. But when he looked at her, their eyes would met. Then, they would looked away together awkwardly to avoid looking at each other.

"Attention everyone. The PE class is over. So, everyone can change your clothes now." The couch said. Everyone groaned and walked out from the gym. Chi Hoon and Jae Hwa stared at each other before walked out from the gym.

 

The day went normally as it is. When their time to went back home came, it was raining cats and dogs. Jae Hwa and Hye Ju just came out from their classroom.

"JaeJae-ah, look outside. It's raining." Hye Ju whined.

"How am I going back home?" Jae Hwa asked herself as she let out a heavy sighed.

"Jae-ah, my parents are out. Can you accompany me?" She asked. Jae Hwa smiled and patted her head.

"Of course." She said, smiling.

When they were outside the school, Jae Hwa pulled out her blazer and put them above Hye Ju's head.

"You go home first." Jae Hwa said.

"How about you?" Hye Ju asked.

"Just go." She smiled. Hye Ju waved at her before ran in the rain, went back home.

"Hello, ." Jae Hwa quickly recognised the voice and turned around.

"Now, we are the only left in school. Wanna have some 'fun'?" She smirked as she called her friends.

She pulled out the same knife and slowly walked to her While Jae Hwa slowly walked back. She suddenly felt dizzy. Her breathes becomes hot. Then, she knew why. She was having a fever. Her sight slowly became blur. Suddenyly, someone caught her in his arms. She can't see him clearly.

"C-Chi Hoon oppa.." The other girls said.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"N-No.. I-I.. I.. You're not going to be save, Jae Hwa!" Ha Na said as she and her friends ran away from there.

"C-Chi Hoon..?" Jae Hwa asked. He smiled before her sight turned black.

 

= = =

 

LALA . Okay , now , sorry if the drama too quick . HAHA . >.< btw, SJISTHELOVEOFMYLIFE , here . The updated you want . XD thanks a lot for reading . My spirit always rising up when i read your comment . =D To the other reader , please kindly check this story out : My Weak Heart Is Yours..