CHAPTER 2

The KimXi Journey

 

“Just landed here sa Bangkok! We’ll be transferring to ride a plane again to Chiang Mai naman. How are you?” Xian smiled as he read Kim’s text message to him. He replied with a big smile on his face.
 
“Good that you landed safely. Ingat ka palagi ah? :-) How am I? I am here sa set ng the reunion and I am not fine, wala ka kasi dito e. You are too far away from me. Pero kakaisip ko sayo, alam mo naisip ko lang kapag meron na akong tindahan, lahat bebentahan ko ng mura...dahil sayo lang ako mag mamahal <333 :-)))))) I miss you, Kimmy!” Kim laughed at Xian’s reply to her. 
 
“hahaha…ewan ko sayo. Cheesy mo! Sige na, malapit ko na din i-turn off ulit tong phone ko. Miss you too! :) :) :)” Kim typed and pressed send. 
 
Xian wasn’t able to see the text message from Kim cause he was called out to have his take. 
 
“Hindi na nagreply. Baka nagtatake na siya.” Kim told herself as she sat down on her chair at the plane to Chiang Mai, their second and final destination.
 
An hour later, Kim, Sir Jerry and Elena landed Chiang Mai, Thailand. 
 
Kim saw Xian’s reply when she her phone. “Sorry for the late reply, I was called to take na kasi and I guess you’ll see this when you landed Chiang Mai na. Hope you are safe! Have you eaten na ba? Kumain ka ah? Wag magpalipas nang gutom.:-))) <3” She smiled and made a post on her instagram “GOOD EVENING everyone!!! just landed chang mian, our 2nd and final destination...now sleepy and super hungry,,, take care mwag hugz sa inyo!!!”
 
Elena, Kim’s surrogate mother, was with her. “Ehem naman sa ‘now sleepy and super hungry’na post mo sa instagram. Ba’t kasi ayaw mo matulog sa byahe? Tapos di mo pa ginalaw yung food sa plane. May iniisip ka no?” said teasingly.
 
“Wala ah! Kayo talaga ni Kuya Jerry ang hihilig mangasar.” Kim said defensively and walk ahead of them. 
 
“Denial queen ang alaga ko.” Jerry said to Elena. 
 
“Ma-vox nga si Xian na hindi pa kumakain si Chinitaprincess kaiisip sa kanya.” She laughed and did vox Xian about Kim not eating.
 
Xian received Elena’s vox and texted Kim right away. 
 
“Hey,  heard you haven’t eat anything. I told you to eat di ba?” Kim read her text message. “At sino naman nagsabi sayong di ako kumain? Si Ate Elena or si Kuya Jerry?” She replied to Xian’s text message.
 
 Xian covered up for Elena and replied “None of the above. I saw your instagram post. You said you are sleepy and hungry. Didn’t you sleep on your way there? And may food sa plane di ba? Don’t push yourself to the limit, sige ka baka magkasakit ka ulit, kagagaling mo palang from stomachache di ba? Anyways, I don’t wanna sound like a father to you, so maiba ako… Are you thinking of me on the picture of you sa bottom ng IG picture mo? Ayieeee! Less than three! Eat and get some sleep okay? Miss you badly!” Xian pressed send and talking to himself he said “Medyo napahaba ata ang text ko…Kimmy kasi, why are you disregarding your health” He sighed.
 
“Okay PO daddy. We are on our way to the hotel. I promise PO magpaparoom service kami right away.At hindi PO kayo ang iniisip ko sa picture ko, nagsisight seeing lang PO ako dun. :-p” Kim replied teasing him.
 
“maka-PO ka naman. I was just concern with your health. Wag ka masyadong pabaya. And my mistake, hindi mo pala ako parang tatay. I’m your husband, remember MRS. WU? :-) So I have all the rights to be this way. :-p <333”
 
Xian still wasn’t at ease that he has to make sure that Kim have eaten so he texted Jerry to make sure that Kim eats before going to bed. He also asked Kim’s itinerary for the next day and the coming days. 
 
“Wow! Ms. Portia ikaw ba yan? Makatanong ka naman nang mga gagawin ni Kimmy. Manager ang peg mo,dear? Hahaha… Anyways, we have an early call time tomorrow itinerary the next day di ko pa malalaman, but most probably ang uwi namin is Monday. And yes, don’t chiu worry kasi hindi hahayaan ni Chiuhin na magutom ang chinitaprincess. Okay? So solve ka na ba Chinitoprince?Enlab na enlab ka na talaga ano? Hahaha ikaw naaaa!” Jerry replied to Xian. After sending a text message to Xian he also sent him another message to go online since Kim is online while waiting for the room service. He even posted a photo of Kim on instagram saying “made it to Chiang Mai. Time for beauty rest. Early call time @chinitaprinces tom & Jerry”
 
Xian replied to Sir Jerry. “Can’t go online now. May take pa ako eh. :-( Just tell her I miss her.“ He also send a message to Kim “Missing you badly…:-(”
 
Kim smiled as soon as she read Xian’s message to her. She didn’t reply but instead she posted a photo on her instagram with a caption “ goodnight everyone...  sweet dreams.. “ She wanted to add ‘…Coz I’ll be having a sweet dreams with HIM in it.’ but iwas issue, she didn’t put it. After surfing the net while eating her dinner she fell asleep to recharge for the big shooting day coming.