CHAPTER 3

The KimXi Journey

 

It was Saturday, a busy day to both Xian and Kim. Kim has a shoot at Chiang Mai – a dead spot mountain area- good thing is that there is a wifi. Xian, on the other hand is busy for The Reunion shooting still. 
 
Knowing that Kim is in a mountain area of Thailand, Xian knew how to still communicate to Kim. If he can’t talk to her directly, might as well do it using his twitter account. He flooded his followers again with cheesy jokes and banats like 
 
@XianLimm: keso ka ba?!
 
‏@XianLimm:gusto kasi kita ipalaman sa puso ko <333
 
‏@XianLimm: NAKU GRABE!!!! BIGLA KONG NAISIP!!! PAG NAMATAY AKO.....PUNTA KA SA BUROL KO HA?!!
 
‏@XianLimm:PARA TUMIBOK ULIT ANG PUSO KO <3
 
It is always like this when he cannot reach Kim personally or through phone, he goes active in his twitter account. Well, in today’s case, he even didn’t let their instagram be left out. He posted “wow ang ganda naman dyan...kelan balik mo? :-) “ on Kim’s posted picture the night before. There is an underlying meaning to this post. First, he is mesmerized by Kim’s beauty. Second,  he is indirectly saying that as soon as Kim landed Philippines they have to meet no matter what, and that’s how he misses her. 
 
They didn’t get a chance to talk for the whole day because of their hectic schedule. Oh how they both hate their time apart, but it’s work. It is important for the two of them. 
 
Sunday passed by so quickly, it was Gandang Gabi Vice airing in an hour. Xian won’t be able to watch it for he came straight to ASAP 2012 after their long shooting for the reunion, then he have SM southmall malltour for his album, he was very tired that he fell asleep and wasn’t able to watch it. And obviously, Kim wouldn’t be able to watch it either but she has her brother JP to update the happenings on GGV. 
 
Kim, Jerry and Elena had their buffet dinner at shabu-shabu. And that’s where Kim also received a message from her brother that their guesting of Xian was just aired like 5 mins. only. She was quite sad about it. That she even posted a comment on her instagram post regarding it “SAD NAMAN SA EPISODE NG GGV.. I HEARD DAMI NA CUT...:-(” 
The next day Xian wanted to see the Gandang gabi Vice guesting of him and Kim. It was also the day that Kim will be back from Thailand. He was quite sure that Kim would ask about that episode so he wanted to be ready for the answers. Xian is very much excited that he will see again his Mrs. Wu. 
 
@XianLimm: yahooooo:-))) was posted on his twitter account as soon as Kim texted him that they landed safely back to Manila. 
Xian can’t help but to feel giddy in excitement. He felt like a child that is going to meet Mickey Mouse for the first time in Disneyland. He wanted to ditch his shooting and go and meet his chinitaprincess, but he cannot. So he just decided to just visit her house after his pack up.  
 
By the time he was finished, Kim have already texted him that she is about to go to bed. Xian, who thought of bringing Kim dinner bought flowers instead so she will see it when she woke up early morning. He brought it to her house by himself and just asked Ate Tata-Kim’s Personal Assistant- to place it where Kim could see it when she woke up. 
Kim woke up early because she has an early appointment at the US embassy for their upcoming show there. She woke up with a bouquet of flowers on her side table. Without opening the card she knew where it came from, she usually have mornings with flowers. And as she read the card she smiled.
 
          Mrs. Wu, 
 
                    You’re gone for three days, and seem like forever.
                    I missed you so much! Are you free later? 
                    You don’t have to be thankful for these flowers I sent.
                    You’re all I need,my love…my binondo girl
                    I will free my schedule for you! :-)
 
                                                            LESS THAN THREE