Above The Line 2nd member : Park Sunhae

ABOVE THE LINE

 

MUSIC

by : bittersweet456 - April 21, 2012 at 13.30 pm.

2560 Views    114 Comments

Amoeba Culture reveals Above The Line's magnae!

Amoeba Culture uploaded the first member teaser last night introducing the second member of Above The Line. That leave people wondering is the girl in the video really is ATL's member. Who would’ve thought the angelic and innocent girl will joined a hip hop group right?

The girl is Park Sunhae (19), ATL’s magnae who has a soft and delicate voice making her the lead vocal of the group. She’s currently studying instrumental music in Korean National University of Art.

She was the last member to join the group. The company revealed that Sunhae only trained under Amoeba for only one year because she trained under Cube Entertainment for almost 2 years and a half before she got transferred to Amoeba Culture. Both company haven’t say anything about the reason yet.

She was born in Japan that’s why she’s fluent in Japanese and also English. Her father is a famous maestro, so no wonder she has great knowledge in classical music.

 

Name             : Park Sunhae

Place of Birth  : Japan

Birthday          : December 30, 1993

Blood Type     : A

Hometown      : Gwangju, South Korea

Position           : Lead Vocal

 

Here's her teaser. 

 

She gained lot of attention from netizen saying, "She's so pretty~", "Her voice is so sweet just like her!", "Park Sunhae hwaiting! ATL hwaiting!"

They also hoping to see Seolrae and the two members individual teaser too. Lets just wait for it and stay tuned on allkpop.

****************************************************************

PROFILE

 

Name :  Park Sunhae

Birthday : December 30, 1993

Age : 19

Place of Birth  : Japan

Hometown :  Gwangju,  South Korea.

Ethnicity : Korean - Japanese

Languages : Korean, Japanese, English (Fluent) French, Bahasa Indonesia (Conversational) 

Major : Music - piano, Korean National University of Art.

Persona : the group's aegyo and smile representation

Other talents : instruments ( guitar, piano and basically anything that relates to percussion) and Softball and Swimming.

Personality : I'm cheerful, but tends to be very shy and quite in first meeting. I'm a sensitive person, I cry easily when I'm overly happy or touched by something, especially when watching movies. I'm very spoiled towards people who are older than me, maybe its because I'm the last child in my family and they always spoiled me. Tends to skinship alot with people who are close to me, especially my older brother and fellow members. Sometime I'm a bit clueless about whats happening around me. 

Family Background: Korean family but my mom is half Japanese, so basically spent my childhood in Japan until 10 years old because that's where my Grandma from my mother lives, but often visit a lot of country because my dad's work then move to Korea.

 

Likes:

- Music

- Babies

- Cats

- Sweets

- Japanese foods

- Hot chocolate / Green tea

- Spending time in her own music room

 

Dislikes :

- Insects

- Waiting

- Summer

- Alone

- Getting ignored

 

Style : sweaters, legging, jeggings, cardigans, skirts, summer dresses, flat shoes, hair band. 

Habits : pouting, bitting lips and stomach storm if she's nervous.

Hobbies : humming to song and ............skinship 

Relationship :

with family : we are very close to each other since there're only the four of us. So no secret between us. I'm very close to my brother because my mom and dad travels a lot. They are very loving and supporting family.  

with members

Lee Hanin : My first impression towards her is... scary. She has this tough and firm look so at first i thought she doesnt like me and she's going to make my life a living hell. but i was wrong.. so wrong. She's actually very caring person and a big sister who will always protect me from anything. I'm very amazed by her braveness, she never afraid to tell what she has in mind. 

Yoon Seolrae : She was actually the one who approached me first. I feel very comfortable around her and she's very talkative and bubbly made me feel very welcome there since I'm the last one to join the group. She's a caring and wise big sister type, i always ask her for advice in everything and she also treat me like her own little sister. 

Choi Aira : She was very quite and somehow gave me a "dont distrub me" aura. but it changed after we both left in the apartment and i almost cut my fingers off. I thought she was going to scream at me or something but she actually panicked and took care of me gently. She kept asking me how I feel that day and from that moment i know she's a very sweet person. And now i never forgot to drink my vitamin and drink milk every morning cause she's always there to remind me just like what my mother always does.