Courage To Breakup

HSJ is out of town!

 

 

CHAPTER 23

 

 Mia had already arrived on the topmost floor. She hurriedly went to the middle unit because she was freezing already mainly because of the air conditioning, but she decided to stop at the door of the unit. She just thought it would be bad if she would just barge inside.

 

 She slowly opened the door. To her HORROR, she saw the two people kissing. Mia thought that she was wrong after all. Maybe they really are into each other. 

 

 She closed the door silently. She doesn’t want to disturb anything like that. But… why is her chest throbbing…in pain? She noticed that everything went blurry, so she blinked. Tears rolled past her cheeks. Why is she crying??

 

 “Mia?” Keito said, seeing Mia staring blankly at the middle unit’s door. He decided to go up here too because he’s also tired of swimming already (well because Mia had left already).

 

 Mia turned to him and walked towards him, her head lowered.

 

 “Is there anything wrong?” Keito asked. But just right then he saw water(?) dropped on the carpeted hallway. He looked at Mia and lifted her head. Why on earth is she crying?

 

 To his surprise, Mia just hugged him so tightly and cried. He too, hugged Mia. He didn’t know why the girl was crying but he was so sure that she’s hurt. Hurt so badly.

 

*************************************************************************

 “I can’t.” Yuto said as he stopped at almost 2 inches away from Kayla’s lips. “Please Kayla, let’s stop this pretending already.” He sighed.

 

 “No way.” Kayla said firmly. “I’m not breaking up with you yet.”

 

 Yuto stood up. “I’m so sorry, but I… I just can’t stand you anymore. If you’re not planning on breaking up with me yet then I’ll be the one breaking up with you.”

 

“No, you’re not.” Kayla said, “I’m going to spread it all—”

 

 “DO WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU WITCH!!!” Yuto exclaimed. He really didn’t mean to yell but those words just came right out of his mouth. He wanted to take it all back, knowing what will happen in the future, but his tiredness won. Call him selfish or whatever, he is just damned sick of this girl already.

 

And with that he went out of the unit… only to see Mia and Keito hugging each other. Yuto stood there, frozen.

 

 His mind had thoughts. Are they a couple now? If yes, then he’s doomed. He can’t break up the two of them and he can’t possibly call Keito a traitor now. Since he had a girlfriend already, it only meant that the competition between him and Keito is over. Great pain surged in his chest. Keito saw him and released Mia from his embrace.

 

 “Did I disturb you?” Yuto asked. “Gomen nasai.”

 

 “Ah, ano...Iie.” Keito said, “It’s not what you think…ne, Mia?”

 

 Mia turned to Yuto’s direction too, but her head stayed lowered. She just nodded.

 

 “Then what’s wrong??” Yuto said, approaching the two people.

 

 Mia just ignored Yuto and walked past him, entering the middle unit. She also ignored Kayla, and just proceeded to Keito’s unit, got her bag, and went inside the bathroom to shower.

 

 Meanwhile Keito and Yuto also went inside the middle unit. The other JUMPs also arrived. Kayla sensed that nobody here wanted her in their sight so she just left, a mark of disappointment and anger stamped on her face.

 

 She was so shocked that Yuto broke up with her. She didn’t know that he can pull out the courage to yell at her even though she had blackmailed him, it didn’t seem to work now.

 

 ‘I just can’t stand you anymore.’, Yuto had said. Kayla was really hurt by that… and when she gets hurt she’ll always have to do revenge.

 

 

                                             CHAPTER END

 

 Answer the poll: 

 

Please like this page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnnys-Family-Roleplay/250796528361557  ONEGAISHIMASU!!!