They meet

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 1

 

 

“Eh?” Mia said so loudly that she earned most of the customers’ stares in the bookstore she was in. “Nande?!?”

 

“Oi Keito…seems like there’s a Nihon jin in the next aisle.” Yuto said, elbowing Keito.

 

“Mmm. I heard her.” Keito replied as he peeked on the next aisle. “..seems like she’s talking to somebody on her phone.”

 

“..Demo, daijobou ka?... Hontou ni?... Hai.. Wakarimata .’’ Mia went on, then she hung up on her phone as she sighed in disappointment. She was about to get a book when somebody asked….

 

“Ano…anata wa Nihon jin desu ka? (Are you Japanese?)’’

 

“Iie. Watashi wa Nihon jin ja arimasen. Firipin jin desu. (Nope, I’m not Japanese.. I’m Filipino.)” Mia replied. Realizing that the voice was somewhat familiar, she turned her head left to see who it was that asked her. “Wow.”

 

She could not believe her eyes that she was seeing Yuto Nakajima and Keito Okamoto from Hey! Say! JUMP.‘What the hell are they doing here?!?’, she thought.

 

“Eh?” Yuto tilted his head, “Demo,…”

 

“I just know a few words and phrases, that’s why.” she told Keito (in English).

 

“Seems like you know us.. ‘cause you wouldn’t say ‘wow’ if you don’t”. Keito smiled.

 

“Uh, yeah…” Mia managed to say then she smiled back at Keito. “What are you guys doing here anyway?”

 

“Killing time. Ne, Yuto?” Keito said as he turned to Yuto.

 

“You know I can’t understand what you two are talking about.” Yuto told Keito, in Japanese, of course.

 

“Ah, gomen-gomen.” Keito said and then he translated to Yuto his(Keito’s) conversation with the girl.

 

Yuto nodded.

 

“Ano..” Yuto stammered. “What is your name?” he asked the girl in English.

 

“Mia. Kamenashi Mia desu.”

 

“Ha? Chotto matte…” Keito said, “You said you’re Firipin jin..”

 

“Hai. Demo,.. Atashi no oji-chan wa… Nihon jin desu.”

 

“Souka.” Keito and Yuto nodded in unison.

 

“Ah. Sugoi ne?” Yuto told Keito.

 

“Nani?” Keito asked.

 

“She has the same name as Kame-senpai.” Yuto replied.

 

Mia kind of understood what Yuto had said so she shook her head in disagreement. “We’re not related…I guess.”

 

Yuto and Keito just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“Keito….san.” Mia said as she took a book. “You said you two are just killing time. Does that mean that you’ve got nothing to do?”

 

“Yeah.” Keito replied, then whispered the translation of what Mia said to Yuto.

 

“….we have four unplanned months of stay here.” Keito continued.

 

 “Wow., that’s long.” Mia said then Keito just nodded in agreement.

 

 “A-are you free today?” Yuto managed to ask Mia in English.

 

 “Hai.” Mia nodded.

 

 “So can you be with us today?” Yuto said, once again, in English.

 

“Demo sore wa…” Mia whispered to herself but then she remembered that her friend won’t be coming. “Yeah, I can.”

 

                                                 CHAPTER END

___________________________________________________

 

Gomen guys if there're lots of talking in the first chapter. But, tell me what you think about it.