Starters

Brother and I

Home in their beds

“Baekhyun-ah, what do you say I kiss her?”
“Ohh, that’d be nice.” Baekhyun nodded.
“Really? But I don’t know how.”
“How come you don’t know? Just smack her lips.” Baekhyun laughed.
“That’s not what I mean!” Chanyeol threw him a pillow. “A kiss that is magical. A kiss she’ll never forget.” Chanyeol grinned.
“Aah, then hyung I don’t know any of that.”
“Let’s just watch a tutorial then!” 
 
-Video-
 
Girl and boy kissing passionately. (okay, I dunno what else to say.haha. please don’t think I’m watching tutorials!! Cause I’m not!!)
“What do they mean by twist hyung?”
“I don’t know. Twist the head? Or lips?” 
“That’s really confusing hyung.” Baekhyun scratched his head. “How about try it with my teddy bear?”
“What? It doesn’t move!” Chanyeol laughed. He grabbed the teddy bear and began kissing it.
“Hyung! You have to imagine that’s Jinhee!” Baekhyun was laughing too. “You’d be hurting her!”
“It’s all fur! How can I practice well, its lips doesn’t even move.” Chanyeol became problematic again.
 
After a few hours of learning…
 
“I’m confused. How come they’re so expert?!” Chanyeol threw his pillow.
“We’ll just watch them all over again hyung.” Baekhyun tapped his back.
“This isn’t working!”
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
This isn’t happening. There’s nothing more I want in the world but to see my hyung look happy. What more can I do to lessen his burden? I’ve always helped him and now I can’t think of any.
I see my hyung over there sitting across the computer, hopeless. I could see that he’s really eager to make Jinhee happy. And to do that, hyung should be at least successful in his goal.
Think Baekhyun, think!
“Hyung!” I suddenly called him. He only mumbled.
“I think I can help you now.” Hyung lifted his head with a light on his face.
“You can? How?”
“I know it’s quite inappropriate but… let’s try.” I gave off a weak smile. “Why not try it with me instead?”
Hyung’s eyes widened as he stared at me. I must’ve surprised him too much.
“Baekhyun… are you kidding?”
“Aniya. I want to help you hyung. You know, when you practice you’ll be confident enough to do it with her.”
“But Baekhyun-ah, you’re my brother. For one, you’re a guy and I wouldn’t use you for something you’re not responsible of.”
“Then if you want to practice, would you practice with another girl when you have me around? Won’t Jinhee be mad knowing you’re kissing another girl? Anyway, no one will know about it.” I gave him one of his favourite smiles of mine.
He suddenly hugged me and he thanked me. Then, he stared at me with his weird eyes of him. Coldness started to run in my bones as hyung sat in front of me; so close I could almost smell his breath. He held the back of my neck and sighed again. I gave him encouragement with my smile. 
Hyung suddenly pushed himself on me. I was rather surprised by his attack. Everything we saw in the video, he acted all of them. I almost wanted to cry because I couldn’t breathe but he began to moan, giving me air so I didn’t mind stopping him.
We were so into it that I also grabbed his waist as I hugged him. I never knew this was such a good feeling. I felt relaxed even though my jaw was almost breaking by his intense pushing.
Finally he let go and stared at me.
“Baekhyun-ah,” he smiled with a big one. “The magic that the video was saying, I felt it!”
“You did? That’s great hyung! You’re finally ready.” I gave him my ‘eye smile’ that brings him a sweet feeling.
“Thank you Bacon,” and kissed my forehead.
“Oh, you still remember that?”
“Yeah, cause your name was hard to pronounce when I was little.” We both laughed.
 
-- okay it's shorter but it's good, right? :D comments will be loved!--