Partners-in-crime

Brother and I

  “Park Chanyeol, this is the nth time you were sent to my office. Just when are you going to change?” the principal told him.

“Sorry sir. It’s very boring when Chemistry starts so I go out for a little while.” Chanyeol responded.
“That is very unreasonable Mr Park!”
“I sent him out principal!” 
“I’m so sorry sir; he just won’t listen to me. This boy just fiercely went in!” the secretary exclaimed.
“Who is he anyway?” the principal asked.
“I’m Baekhyun, I’m hyung’s brother!” the intruder said.
“He’s right.” Chanyeol said.
“What do you mean you let him out?”
“He isn’t skipping class, I told him to come out for a while since mom really needs us to be home early.” Baekhyun said.
“It’s still skipping classes!” the principal yelled.
Chanyeol; *face palm
“Where did you get that reason huh?” Chanyeol asked him while they were cleaning toilets. <--- punishment
“I don’t know. It just popped in my head.” Baekhyun chuckled.
“Whatever you do, it’s always failed.” 
Baekhyun just scratched his head.
“But thanks for sticking up for me.” Chanyeol said.
“We’re brothers right?” the two hugged each other tightly.
- Present -
“Baekhyun, wake up!! We’re gonna be late for school!!!” Chanyeol’s weird voice alarmed Baekhyun’s ears.
“Hyung, shut up!!!” Baekhyun continued to roll over in his bed.
“I’m really gonna leave first if you don’t get up.”
“Aish, I’m getting up.” Baekhyun lazily went out of his bed.
“We only have less than 30 minutes before classes start. And still, you’re here in your pyjamas! Aish! I can’t believe this!” Chanyeol pulled his pants down and helped him wear his school uniform. He even washed Baekhyun’s face and combed his hair.
“Eomma, appa, we’re leaving!!” Chanyeol yelled while dragging the sleepy boy. 
“Hyung, slow down. I don’t have long legs like you have!!” Baekhyun mumbled through his chewing of bread.
“We’re gonna be late! You want to visit the principal again?!” Chanyeol said, facing him.
“Hyung!!” Baekhyun pointed ahead.
“What??” 
Chanyeol accidentally bumped into a girl and she was totally smacked on the ground.
“Mianhae!!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun helped her up.
“Tsk. How come you’re so clu--“the girl was interrupted seeing Chanyeol’s weird pretty face.
Chanyeol couldn’t help but smile.
“I’m sorry. You okay?” he asked her. The girl nodded.
“Hyung, the bell just rang!” Baekhyun said.
“See you around!” Chanyeol waved while he was being dragged by his little brother.
Home
“Hyung, help me here please.” Baekhyun gave his book to him.
Chanyeol was spacing out, thoughts wandering around him. “Jinhee-yah,” <--- random name
“Oh, so her name is Jinhee. Can you help me out now?” Baekhyun pouted.
“Baekhyun-ah, she’s so pretty.” Chanyeol said.
“Really? Want me to help you? So you’ll get noticed.” Baekhyun gave him one of his alluring smiles.
“Jinjja? You’ll help hyung?” 
“Of course. Jinhee and I are classmates.”
“What?!” then, Chanyeol chased him around.
“You know my hyung?” Baekhyun suddenly said when Jinhee came in from the classroom.
“Baekhyun-ah, you scared me!”
“You wanna get to know him?”
“Sure. I guess he’s kinda cute.”
“Why don’t you meet him later at the cafeteria?” Baekhyun said.
“Are you guys planning a prank on me?”
“Aniya! I just want hyung to be happy. He’s very fond of you.”
Later on, Jinhee and Chanyeol became the most popular couple in school. 
“Baekhyun-ah,” Chanyeol and his brother were walking going home, holding each other’s hands and eating ice cream. “I’m planning to be more mature now.”
“Jinjja hyung? Well, that’s good.” Baekhyun said his ice cream.
“Do you think I’ll ask her out? Like until midnight.”
“If eomma allows that. For me, it’s okay.”
“I wish you’re mom right now.” Chanyeol chuckled.
“The question hyung, have you held hands with her?” Baekhyun began to sway their arms.
“Not yet.”
“Eh? Then you have to do it! Just like this. And lock your fingers with each other like this.” Baekhyun locked his fingers on Chanyeol’s slender ones.
“How did you know this?”
“I watch a lot of movies hyung.”
“Baekhyun-ah!” Chanyeol ran towards him after school. “She hugged me! She hugged me!!”
“Chukahae hyung!!” the two boys hugged each other happily.
 
 
-- it's quite short but please do enjoy. :)) --